Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 12-04-2020, 11:22 PM   #1
R28J

R28J is a jewel in the roughR28J is a jewel in the roughR28J is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
Nets like all teams are doing digital Zoom media day

Kyrie says he can’t come because of Covid
Would love to see Nash run Kyrie out of Brooklyn.
R28J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2020, 11:43 PM   #2
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by R28J View Post
Would love to see Nash run Kyrie out of Brooklyn.
I agree

I can't believe that any star player would WANT to team up with him either
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2020, 02:20 AM   #3
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MFFL View Post
I can't believe that any star player would WANT to team up with him either
A: If it were any other star player, maybe, but I can believe that he and KD would gravitate to each other. They're both malcontents with victim complexes. Incidentally, while that drew them together, that could also lead to their partnership crashing and burning spectacularly.

B: He's talented enough that people will keep taking chances on him. He's arguably a top 10 player when healthy. This might be his last chance though. If he burns his bridges with KD and the Nets, then he'll probably in the Westbrook spot- playing on a bad team that just wants to sell tickets and maybe chase an 8th seed.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote