Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 07-03-2001, 07:42 PM   #1
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

Anybody ever play that 2 Minute Drill game at ESPN? It's just like the TV show. I can't get passed the second round. The highest score I've got so far is 22(in the second round). Can anybody beat that?

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.
LonestarROB is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-05-2001, 07:58 AM   #2
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

i've gotten to the last question three times (only played four times), and won it twice. it's fun.
Old 07-05-2001, 08:59 AM   #3
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

Damn, how far do I have to go? I can't get pass the second round [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] . Boxing, Golf, and the really old questions stump me everytime.

Old 07-05-2001, 09:19 AM   #4
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

what's the website?..
just espn.com?
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2001, 09:33 AM   #5
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

Fantasy Games section at ESPN.

Old 07-05-2001, 09:34 AM   #6
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

Here's the Link .

Old 07-05-2001, 10:09 AM   #7
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

i got 27 my first time.
didn't get the last question though..wasn't an easy one
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
i'll try again

sure do know how to entertain me while i'm at work
Old 07-05-2001, 10:30 AM   #8
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

played twice today and won both times. first with a score of 70, then with a score of 56. for my last questions, i chose NBA #1 picks, and then 1992 Dream Team.

it says i won $10,000, but i ain't seen a dime.

and rob, there's two rounds, then the final question.

and a hint. in the first round, if you get all of one category, you get an extra bonus point.
Old 07-05-2001, 10:55 AM   #9
Murphy3
Guru

first time i played, got a 27.,...
then i decided to play an archived game, picked #4..did pretty well, ended up with a 70.
also won $10k
picked jordan as my final round question..got two categories perfect, yep, you do get the 1pt bonus
never thought i'd get that many atlanta hawks questions right though
Old 07-05-2001, 11:39 AM   #10
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

Just got to 30(game #14) but missed the 3 part question after that.

Old 07-05-2001, 12:34 PM   #11
Murphy3
Guru

anyone beat 70 yet?
Old 07-05-2001, 01:23 PM   #12
Murphy3
Guru

got 41 through 2 rounds, but missed the final question
Old 07-05-2001, 02:15 PM   #13
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

BBL, What game # did you do to get 70?

Old 07-05-2001, 02:32 PM   #14
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

i think 14...
Old 07-05-2001, 02:34 PM   #15
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

Ok, that's the one I did too. I can only get 30 though [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img] .

Old 07-05-2001, 02:35 PM   #16
Murphy3
Guru

14'S the one i got 41 through 2 rounds, but i missed the final question
Old 07-05-2001, 02:40 PM   #17
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

Yeah, I keep missing the last question too. Which one do you pick? The #1 NBA Draft Picks question?

Old 07-05-2001, 02:41 PM   #18
Murphy3
Guru

I don't remember, is that the one with 1986 baseball?..can't remember
Old 07-05-2001, 02:46 PM   #19
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

err...no. It's the final question of game #14. One of the choices is "#1 NBA drat picks". Then it asks 3 questions. Those are the 3 questions I keep getting wrong.

Old 07-05-2001, 02:48 PM   #20
Murphy3
Guru

sorry, was confused with a different one rob...
anyways, just had 39 on #13, through 2 rounds when my boss walked in, and i had to close it down
scored a perfect 24 on the first round..try it, the first round is so easy on #13

actually, i did pull two out of my ass,(which kinda hurt)...but, try it, it's pretty easy
Old 07-05-2001, 02:57 PM   #21
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img] I got an 8 on #13. lol [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-05-2001, 02:57 PM   #22
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

i Just got an 84 on game 9. flew through the second round, and chose NCAA TOURNAMENT as my final one. my boy was one of the answers! i knew it, of course.

yeah, rob, i answered the NBA #1 picks. you should know those.
Old 07-05-2001, 03:07 PM   #23
Murphy3
Guru

damn bbl, slow down.
i just got my first 76 and you're spouting off an 84.
and had my second perfect 1st round
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
fun fun..i'll never work again at this rate
Old 07-05-2001, 03:13 PM   #24
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

not so great, but i just got a 58 on 13 and got the final question. About NBA All-stars. not too hard.

in that first round, i had no idea i knew that much about notre dame.
Old 07-05-2001, 03:31 PM   #25
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

oh crap! i need to quit now. i just got a freakin' 94! final question was about NBA'S 50 GREATEST PLAYERS.

i had like 48 after two rounds. game 10.
Old 07-05-2001, 03:37 PM   #26
Murphy3
Guru

i'll try that one tonight..not enough time right now, i'm already far enough behind at work as it is