Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Other Sports Talk

Old 05-02-2010, 07:55 PM   #361
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsX View Post
wait so did the cowboys sign AOA ?
He's got a shoulder injury that he's nursing, which is why he wasn't at practice. He still talked to the media a little bit after practice. I don't think any of the rookies have signed though, normally that doesn't take place until right before training camp starts.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-02-2010, 10:06 PM   #362
mkat
Platinum Member

mkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by badfish22 View Post
can't wait to see him taking passes from Romo. get a QB with this guy and imagine how deadly he could be.
Old 05-03-2010, 07:37 AM   #363
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FINtastic View Post
He's got a shoulder injury that he's nursing, which is why he wasn't at practice. He still talked to the media a little bit after practice. I don't think any of the rookies have signed though, normally that doesn't take place until right before training camp starts.
okay, yeah i saw a video of him and he is wearing a bunch of cowboys stuff and sitting at his locker..so i guess he's a cowboy
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 07:47 AM   #364
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

i'm confused.. maybe i was thinking of darren sharper instead of AOA..i thought there was some safety that the cowboys were trying to sign...from the rams??
Old 05-03-2010, 09:30 AM   #365
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsX View Post
i'm confused.. maybe i was thinking of darren sharper instead of AOA..i thought there was some safety that the cowboys were trying to sign...from the rams??
O.J. Atogwe.

(I can see how you got him confused with Akwasi Owusu-Ansah)

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 05-03-2010 at 09:31 AM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 09:49 AM   #366
MavsX
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
O.J. Atogwe.

(I can see how you got him confused with Akwasi Owusu-Ansah)
there we go. yeah, whats up with OJ? thanks underdog! last i heard he was visiting the panthers or the jags? or is that sharper? god i need to get an RSS feed for this crap.

edit: just tried giving underdog rep but i gotta spread that sh*t around sorry dude!

Last edited by MavsX; 05-03-2010 at 09:51 AM.
Old 05-03-2010, 11:49 AM   #367
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

It was Sharper that was visiting the Jags - didn't sign though.
Old 05-03-2010, 12:04 PM   #368
MavsX
Diamond Member

alright did some research...i think this has been discussed before but...the Rams tendered OJ with the lowest possible tender. They either are going to cut him to save 7 million or make a trade. They also might sign a new deal. He was the most productive DB on the ram's roster. He's 29 as well. Not bad. Would he start for the cowboys or would ball start? Or AOA ? i guess we will have to wait and see.
Old 05-03-2010, 12:07 PM   #369
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Oh he would most definitely start if he came here, but it looks like Jerrah is done...
Old 05-03-2010, 12:25 PM   #370
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Male28Dan View Post
Oh he would most definitely start if he came here, but it looks like Jerrah is done...
You mean the biggest splash of the offseason is brewing?

Old 05-03-2010, 12:29 PM   #371
MavsX
Diamond Member

dammit Jerrah
Old 05-03-2010, 04:50 PM   #372
ribosoma
Golden Member

ribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond repute

I think what Jerruh said was that he would let the market come to him. Which is on par with how confusing and ambiguous his dealings with the media usually are. They are going to get a feel for where Ball and Mike Hamlin are during the minicamps before deciding whether to go after veteran depth at safety or a starter. AOA is a rookie, from a D2 school, and they aren't sure whether he fits best at corner or safety, so I doubt he will be the opening day starter. He does have great speed and fluidity, though, so he could be a steal for them. He will probably be returning kickoffs regularly, and he was quite good at it in college with a 29.7 yards per return average his senior year.

Last edited by ribosoma; 05-03-2010 at 04:51 PM.
ribosoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 05:57 PM   #373
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

One less veteran safety on the market. Who Dat Nation keeps their man Sharper.
Old 05-03-2010, 06:26 PM   #374
MavsX
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Male28Dan View Post
One less veteran safety on the market. Who Dat Nation keeps their man Sharper.
well that ends the sharper speculation.
Old 05-03-2010, 08:38 PM   #375
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Apparently Sharper's arthroscopic surgery a couple months ago wasn't quite arthroscopic knee surgery. It was microfracture surgery.

I'll go ahead and say that I'm glad the Cowboys didn't go after him.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
Old 05-03-2010, 08:46 PM   #376
ribosoma
Golden Member

ribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Apparently Sharper's arthroscopic surgery a couple months ago wasn't quite arthroscopic knee surgery. It was microfracture surgery.

Woops, I almost posted that his agent says he will be back with the Saints. Sorry.

I, too, am glad he didn't come to Dallas.

Last edited by ribosoma; 05-03-2010 at 08:48 PM.
Old 05-03-2010, 09:15 PM   #377
MavsX
Diamond Member

Quote:

sounds like another festivus miracle
Old 05-06-2010, 08:54 PM   #378
Underdog

Yes, please...

Quote:
Cowboys And Rams Discussing Carpenter-For-Barron Swap

link

IRVING, Texas - As of Thursday, the Cowboys and Rams were discussing a straight-up trade to send linebacker Bobby Carpenter to St. Louis for offensive tackle Alex Barron, a 2005 first-round pick.

The teams are attempting to work out contractual details of the proposed deal, which could be finalized by Monday. Barron, a restricted free agent, must first sign his second-round level tender ($1.809 million) before he can be traded.

Barron has started 74 of 76 games for St. Louis, which made him the 19th overall selection in the 2005 draft out of Florida State.

Carpenter, picked 18th in 2006, has just one regular season start in his career, only earning a recurring role on the Cowboys defense in passing situations last season. He has been on the trading block several times in recent years, and was reportedly offered to teams during the NFL draft last month. Carpenter is nearing the end of the five-year, $10.8 million contract he signed as a rookie from Ohio State.

While Barron may get a chance to compete with three-year vet Doug Free for the starting left tackle position, he would most likely give the team an experienced backup capable of playing on either end of the line. The 6-7, 315-pounder made 27 starts at right tackle his first two seasons before switching to the left side in Week 2 of 2007. He went back to the right side for 15 starts in 2008, then moved to left tackle again in 2009. The Rams drafted Baylor tackle Jason Smith with the No. 2 overall pick in the '09 draft, and picked Indiana lineman Rodger Saffold at the top of the second round in this year's lottery.

Carpenter has been edged out of the Cowboys long-term plans as well. The team traded up for Penn State inside linebacker Sean Lee in this year's second round after selecting Western Illinois' Jason Williams with its top pick last year, a third-rounder.

An outside linebacker in Bill Parcells' 3-4 at the beginning of his career, Carpenter moved inside when Wade Phillips took over in 2007, but was never able to beat out Bradie James or free agent additions Akin Ayodele, Zach Thomas or Keith Brooking for playing time. Twice a second-team All-Big 10 selection as a 4-3 outside linebacker for the Buckeyes, the 6-2, 249-pound Carpenter never displayed the physicality necessary to gain significant time in the Cowboys' base defense. He may be a better fit in the 4-3 front the Rams utilize.

Carpenter became the subpackage linebacker last year when the Cowboys lost Kevin Burnett to San Diego in free agency. This followed three seasons when his impact was made almost entirely on special teams. He had 48 tackles and two sacks in 2009, playing mostly on third down.

Barron had trouble with false start penalties early, committing 22 of the fouls, with five holding calls his first two years when he was credited with 14.5 sacks allowed. His early motion flags have been on the decline since then, down from nine in 2007, to seven in 2008, then five last season. He has been caught holding eight times during that span, including five holdings in 2009, tied for the most in the league. He has allowed 7.5 sacks in each of the last two seasons.

Uncertainty at left tackle is new to the Cowboys, who were able to pencil in Flozell Adams in that spot the last 11 seasons. Adams was released in April when the team decided it had seen enough to start Free, who had nine appearances and seven starts last year, most of his action coming at right tackle.

The Cowboys are moving 2009 third-round pick Robert Brewster to left tackle, and sixth-round rookie Sam Young will begin his career on the right side. Brewster and Young both started every game of their collegiate careers at Ball State and Notre Dame, respectively. Brewster suffered a torn pectoral muscle that cancelled his first pro season before training camp last year.

Fifth-year lineman Pat McQuistan could slide to guard, which the Cowboys recently addressed by retaining Montrae Holland, their only unrestricted free agent. Coaches have also considered playing right guard Leonard Davis at tackle in an emergency.

Last edited by Underdog; 05-06-2010 at 08:55 PM.
Old 05-07-2010, 06:34 AM   #379
MavsX
Diamond Member

sweet dude
Old 05-07-2010, 09:55 AM   #380
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

What kind of draft picks will we have to give up to pull that off?

As I was reading the headline my brain wanted it to say "Williams" was to be dealt, but then I realized who it was talking about and I was like "cool".

That's Carpenter for you, you forget he's there.... he's THAT insignificant.

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 05-07-2010 at 09:58 AM.
u2sarajevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 10:10 AM   #381
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Barron had trouble with false start penalties early, committing 22 of the fouls, with five holding calls his first two years when he was credited with 14.5 sacks allowed. His early motion flags have been on the decline since then, down from nine in 2007, to seven in 2008, then five last season. He has been caught holding eight times during that span, including five holdings in 2009, tied for the most in the league. He has allowed 7.5 sacks in each of the last two seasons.
We wouldn't want a left tackle who dropped our false-starts per game statistics now would we.

Is this ghost ball??
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 11:02 AM   #382
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

After listening to Norm talk about the guy I'm not as excited. I had no idea who he was.

I mean, true he started for them. The problem with that is that "them" is St. Louis.
Old 05-07-2010, 11:05 AM   #383
Underdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2sarajevo View Post
After listening to Norm talk about the guy I'm not as excited. I had no idea who he was.

I mean, true he started for them. The problem with that is that "them" is St. Louis.
This guy isn't going to be a starter.

And a bag of chips is more valuable than Booby Carpenter, so I'll take it!

Old 05-07-2010, 11:25 AM   #384
ribosoma
Golden Member

This is a good trade for both teams. Barron has the physical tools to be a starting left tackle, but, like Leonard Davis when he played for the Cardinals, seemed disinterested at times playing for a horrible team. Carpenter really never fit here. He was too small to shed blocks as a 3-4 outside 'backer, and he lacked the instincts to play inside. He can play outside in a 4-3 scheme, though, and he does have talent. He stands out as the most puzzling draft choice in the Parcells era to me just because Parcells was the only person in the league who saw him fitting in a 3-4 scheme.

What was a position of weakness with the Cowboys last season is starting to come together. In Hudson Houck, the Cowboys have one of the best offensive line coaches in the history of the NFL (if not the best, outright). That fact alone makes bringing in talented linemen who need work on technique and focus such a good investment. Barron may not be the answer, but Carpenter was on his way out, and the Cowboys were actually able to get something of value for him. Kudos to Jerry for that.

I think some other acquisitions may be coming soon. It will be interesting to see what veterans get cut when training camps open throughout the league and teams have to start trimming their rosters. There will be other veteran linemen and some veteran defensive backs who will be salary cap casualties for teams looking to cut big contracts before the next collective bargaining agreement kicks in.

Last edited by ribosoma; 05-07-2010 at 11:26 AM.
Old 05-07-2010, 11:52 AM   #385
Mavericks Rockets Fan

Mavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to all

I sure hope they get this trade done. I'm still upset over the fact that they waited all the way to the 6th Round to get an OT. This Alex Barron guy better be good...
Old 05-07-2010, 11:57 AM   #386
Underdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavericks Rockets Fan View Post
I sure hope they get this trade done. I'm still upset over the fact that they waited all the way to the 6th Round to get an OT. This Alex Barron guy better be good...
Like ribosoma said, there's bound to be some cap casualties from other teams this summer - we still have a good chance of swiping a veteran OT.

Last edited by Underdog; 05-07-2010 at 11:57 AM.
Old 05-07-2010, 12:01 PM   #387
mkat
Platinum Member

mkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavericks Rockets Fan View Post
i don't think he'll beat out Free at LT, but he'd be a very solid backup.
Old 05-10-2010, 01:26 PM   #388
FINtastic
Diamond Member

Yeah, I think you have to be thrilled to get something of value in return for Barbie, who wasn't going to see the field with the drafting of Lee and continued growth of Jason Williams. To get a backup swing tackle who was good enough to start 74 games in his career isn't bad at all. Hopefully we never have to see the guy take the field, but I don't think I would be horrified if we suffer an injury along the line and see this guy step in (at least in the short term).

So I say this trade is a win.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
Old 05-11-2010, 06:16 AM   #389
MavsX
Diamond Member

happy with the trade. I remember being excited to have carpenter here..but frankly he sucked.
Old 05-13-2010, 08:41 AM   #390
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

I read a few days ago, a comparison of picking up Barrons (SP?) to when the Cowboys picked up Derrick Kinnard (SP?)

They made an interesting point, in that this is not specifically a pick up of a 16 game starter, but rather a pick up of a player who can come in for a period of time, either as a rotation back-up or for a few games should another player go down...and thus be a fair to solid player who will keep the OL from being exposed.

Basically they made a point that your OL is only as strong as your weakest player...making a point about a crew of OL can have 3 pro-bowlers, 1 average player and then 1 guy who flat out sucks...and that group will simply suck as that 1 guy gets beat.

But you could have an OL crew of 1 Pro Bowler and 4 average guys and collectively they will fair better simply because of the lower blown plays.

They used some Cowboy teams as examples...the year that the Cowboys went on to beat the Steelers in the Superbowl, which was with Kinnard. Then they used a recent team (Can't remember which year), the Cowboys had expected to do great things, but as some OL went down, they were forced to play a deep OL Backup which turned out to be a failed experiement.

And the end of the day, they simply need OL guys who can provide positive contributions if and when they actually play.

This trade isn't going to be headline material at the end of the season, most of us will forget about it...but the odds are, this will not be a player that anyone notices as a bust...which for OL, the goal is to go unnoticed, after all...we only notice who screws up when it comes to lineman.
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 02:38 PM   #391
clutch#41
Golden Member

clutch#41 is a jewel in the roughclutch#41 is a jewel in the roughclutch#41 is a jewel in the rough

Roy Williams Ready To Compete!

http://sports.espn.go.com/dallas/nfl...ory?id=5186011
clutch#41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 06:06 AM   #392
MavsX
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by clutch#41 View Post
he sounds pretty confident. let's hope he can back that up.
Old 06-08-2010, 03:52 PM   #393
Underdog

It's a slooow day in Dallas sports when Tony Romo's participation in the US Open is the biggest news of the day...

Old 06-08-2010, 04:00 PM   #394
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

Is this ghost ball??
Old 06-08-2010, 04:02 PM   #395
Underdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirkFTW View Post

Old 06-08-2010, 08:42 PM   #396
MavsX
Diamond Member

wut
Old 06-16-2010, 05:10 PM   #397
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
It's a slooow day in Dallas sports when Tony Romo's participation in the US Open is the biggest news of the day...
Lemme help ya out there...

Quote:
LINK
Austin cozying up to Kim Kardashian?

Tony Romo is out of the celebrity dating game, but his favorite receiver is reportedly romancing a Hollywood diva.

According to the National Enquirer, Miles Austin is dating Kim Kardashian, who apparently has a fondness for skill players. Kardashian, a well-rounded woman who is basically famous for being pretty and coming from a reality-show family, used to date Reggie Bush.

The Enquirer stretches the truth about as often as Austin stretches the field, so we can't say for sure whether the report is accurate. But it wouldn't exactly be stunning if a good-looking wide receiver who will soon have an eight-figure contract hooked up with a beautiful Hollywood starlet.

It's well known that Austin loves LA, spending a lot of his free time there. That included the first two weeks of the Cowboys' strength and conditioning program this spring.

There's no question that Austin at least has some interest in Kardashian. She's one of the 15 people he follows on Twitter. The favor has yet to be returned, so maybe Miles has work to do to win over Ms. Kardashian.

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
ty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 05:21 PM   #398
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

I think the Enquirer is on to something...

Is this ghost ball??
Old 06-16-2010, 05:29 PM   #399
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Rep button got c-blocked.

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
ty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 11:51 AM   #400
MavsX
Diamond Member

Quote:

Hey I've been to TAO before.

Tags
cowboys, cowfluffs, dallas, deep thoughts by fluffy, dezbians, draft, off-season