Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 02-24-2008, 03:31 PM   #41
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

When Jason Kidd jumps into a pool, he doesn't get wet. The water gets Kidd.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-24-2008, 03:33 PM   #42
left texas
Golden Member

left texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FINtastic
Adding Jason Kidd to the Mavs has improved my love life.
This post reminds me of my first post on this site. Only mine went into a little more detail.
http://www.dallas-mavs.com/vb/showthread.php?t=28978
left texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 03:33 PM   #43
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

I used to have high blood pressure, particularly during Mavs game. Thanks to Jason Kidd, I'm now healthy as a horse!
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 03:41 PM   #44
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

I have nightmares of Chuck Norris kicking my ass.

Chuck Norris has nightmares of Jason Kidd kicking his ass.

Game over!
Old 02-24-2008, 03:42 PM   #45
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Jason Kidd gave me a kidney...
Old 02-24-2008, 04:02 PM   #46
ShaggyDirk
Diamond Member

ShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond repute

myaaaaahjafjdkfja@@@'s fixation on horse10004489587OU812 has changed my life.
ShaggyDirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 04:28 PM   #47
Tokey41
Platinum Member

Tokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to behold

When Jason Kidd was born he immediately jumped out of the womb and had sex with the nurse, he was her first, she was his sixth.
Tokey41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 04:31 PM   #48
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

On March 4th, I'm writing in my vote...for Jason Kidd.
Old 02-24-2008, 04:49 PM   #49
left texas
Golden Member

left texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
On March 4th, I'm writing in my vote...for Jason Kidd.
Chum please explain the following, so I may do the same.

WRITE-IN VOTING

Ballot inserted with stub exposed inside the Ballot Card Envelope Write-in votes are only acceptable for those offices where:
There is a declared write-in candidate
No candidates have filed for the office
There are less than the number of candidates required to be selected
You may place your vote for a Write-in Candidate on the inside of the Official Ballot Card Envelope.

To vote for a person not on the ballot, write the Title of the Office and the Name of the Write-in Candidate on the lines provided and place an "X" in the box opposite.

Below is an example of the space provided for Write-in votes inside the Official Ballot Card Envelope.

Man we make everything difficult!!
If the chads are screwed up does the vote still count for Jason?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Old 02-24-2008, 04:53 PM   #50
chumdawg
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by left texas
Chum please explain the following, so I may do the same.

WRITE-IN VOTING

Ballot inserted with stub exposed inside the Ballot Card Envelope Write-in votes are only acceptable for those offices where:
There is a declared write-in candidate
No candidates have filed for the office
There are less than the number of candidates required to be selected
You may place your vote for a Write-in Candidate on the inside of the Official Ballot Card Envelope.

To vote for a person not on the ballot, write the Title of the Office and the Name of the Write-in Candidate on the lines provided and place an "X" in the box opposite.

Below is an example of the space provided for Write-in votes inside the Official Ballot Card Envelope.

Man we make everything difficult!!
If the chads are screwed up does the vote still count for Jason?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I can't speak for their ridiculous rules. But when I write "JASON KIDD" with a big fat Magic Marker all over their ballot, they are going to get my drift.
Old 02-24-2008, 04:56 PM   #51
left texas
Golden Member

Quote:
I can't speak for their ridiculous rules. But when I write "JASON KIDD" with a big fat Magic Marker all over their ballot, they are going to get my drift.
After tonight everyone is going to want on of those big fat Magic Markers!! Go Kidd! Go Mavs!!
Old 02-25-2008, 12:00 AM   #52
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Jason Kidd is what Willis was talking about.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson

Last edited by FINtastic; 02-25-2008 at 12:01 AM.
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 12:29 AM   #53
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

I want a big fat magic marker.

Is this ghost ball??
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 12:36 AM   #54
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

If you can see Jason Kidd, he can see you too. If you can't see Jason Kidd, you may be only seconds away from death.

Old 02-25-2008, 12:43 AM   #55
chumdawg
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProdigyDub
If you can see Jason Kidd, he can see you too. If you can't see Jason Kidd, you may be only seconds away from death.
But maybe not. Because even when you can't see Jason Kidd, he can see you.
Old 02-25-2008, 12:43 AM   #56
SkullLeader

SkullLeader is a jewel in the roughSkullLeader is a jewel in the roughSkullLeader is a jewel in the roughSkullLeader is a jewel in the rough

I used to be asian, but after taking Jason Kidd, I'm German.
SkullLeader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 12:44 AM   #57
LonghornDub

Quote:
But maybe not. Because even when you can't see Jason Kidd, he can see you.
Exactly. Exactly.

Old 02-25-2008, 12:46 AM   #58
LonghornDub

Jason Kidd found the Beef.

Old 02-25-2008, 12:49 AM   #59
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Today when I was at the dinner table and I could sense my brother wanting more Mashed Potatoes, I passed it to him just so I could be more like Jason Kidd.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 12:52 AM   #60
chumdawg
Guru

Jason Kidd proved Fermat's last theorem. Before Andrew Wiles, and in his sleep.
Old 02-25-2008, 01:05 AM   #61
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirno2000
Jason Kidd gave me a kidney...
...in case anyone has concerns over how this may impact his performance in the final months of the season, know that it wasn't actually his kidney. I didn't ask him where or how he got it. When Jason Kidd gives you something you don't ask questions.
Old 02-25-2008, 01:52 AM   #62
LonghornDub

Jason Kidd is Keyser Soze.

Old 02-25-2008, 01:53 AM   #63
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

Nobody outside of Dallas believes in Jason Kidd.

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
ty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 03:50 AM   #64
Folterkammer

Folterkammer is just really niceFolterkammer is just really niceFolterkammer is just really niceFolterkammer is just really niceFolterkammer is just really niceFolterkammer is just really niceFolterkammer is just really nice

Martin Luther King Jr. thought of a touch pass by Jason Kidd when he said "I have a dream"
Old 02-25-2008, 05:47 AM   #65
Quetzalcoatl

Quetzalcoatl is a jewel in the roughQuetzalcoatl is a jewel in the roughQuetzalcoatl is a jewel in the roughQuetzalcoatl is a jewel in the rough

Not muy life, but Jason Kidd changed my point of vue of those Dallas Mavericks and basketball in general. It's much more funny now!!!
Quetzalcoatl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 07:09 AM   #66
Arne
Golden Member

Arne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by FINtastic
Today when I was at the dinner table and I could sense my brother wanting more Mashed Potatoes, I passed it to him just so I could be more like Jason Kidd.
Haha, that could've actually happened.

"Truth is treason in the empire of lies." - Ron Paul The Revolution - A Manifesto
Arne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 08:03 AM   #67
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

When Jason Kidd has sex with a man, it's not because he is gay, but because he has run out of women.
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 01:48 PM   #68
robz
Golden Member

robz is just really nicerobz is just really nicerobz is just really nicerobz is just really nicerobz is just really nicerobz is just really nice

Jason Kidd got me laid.
Twice.
Old 02-25-2008, 02:03 PM   #69
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

rabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond repute

Jason Kidd fixed ShaggyDirk.

watch your thoughts, they become your words
rabbitproof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 02:10 PM   #70
mavsfan1000
Platinum Member

mavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the rough

lol This thread is hilarious.
mavsfan1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 02:10 PM   #71
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitproof
Jason Kidd fixed ShaggyDirk.
I hope he fixed Shaggy's cat too!

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 02:19 PM   #72
Dirkenstien
Diamond Member

Dirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant future

Jason Kidd pimped my auto...

''Nowitzki'' is a German word that, translated, means, ''Good Lord, doesn't this guy ever miss?''

-Miami paper on Dirk Nowitzki

Last edited by Dirkenstien; 02-25-2008 at 02:22 PM.
Dirkenstien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 07:39 PM   #73
left texas
Golden Member

To all posters: Jason Kidd is my best friend! He changed my life when he got me a date with all ten of these ladies!!!!
Old 02-25-2008, 08:04 PM   #74
twistaeffect2004
Diamond Member

twistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant future

It's weird... before the Jason Kidd trade I really wanted a cheese sandwich. I check the fridge.. none. Disappointed? Extremely... I actually blamed Devean George for several days afterwards. Jason Kidd then gets traded.. and a friggin' cow magically appears in my back yard. On the utters it saids "Assist number one." -- JK

I named the cow "Kidd" and made my cheese sandwich. By then though.. I kind of wanted tuna. :-(
Old 02-25-2008, 08:08 PM   #75
Big Shot Rob

Big Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud of

Jason Kidd cured my spinal cord disease--I can almost walk normally now.
Big Shot Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 08:09 PM   #76
Mavfreak

Mavfreak will become famous soon enoughMavfreak will become famous soon enough

Kidd did not change my life, but I think he'll bring some new life to the Mavs. He's a tough, smart player who can make things happen. Cuban made a good move with this trade. Don't count out the Mavericks quite yet. They are contenders. Bass shows some promise. He kinda reminds me of Jim Jackson. I think his defense and all around play will improve by watching, and learning from Mr. Kidd. Juwan was running last light and that's just what he needs. We want the team to peak at playoff time, not a month before like last year. Right now everything seems to be in order and on schedule for Dallas. Go Mavs !
Mavfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 08:10 PM   #77
LonghornDub

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavfreak
Kidd did not change my life, but I think he'll bring some new life to the Mavs. He's a tough, smart player who can make things happen. Cuban made a good move with this trade. Don't count out the Mavericks quite yet. They are contenders. Bass shows some promise. He kinda reminds me of Jim Jackson. I think his defense and all around play will improve by watching, and learning from Mr. Kidd. Juwan was running last light and that's just what he needs. We want the team to peak at playoff time, not a month before like last year. Right now everything seems to be in order and on schedule for Dallas. Go Mavs !
...way to kill the vibe, dude.

Old 02-25-2008, 08:15 PM   #78
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by twistaeffect2004
On the utters it saids "Assist number one." -- JK
An udderly incorrect spelling.

Is this ghost ball??
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 08:19 PM   #79
twistaeffect2004
Diamond Member

twistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirkFTW
An udderly incorrect spelling.
No.. the cow didn't have udders.. it had utters

J Kidd special.
Old 02-25-2008, 08:29 PM   #80
Mavfreak

Mavfreak will become famous soon enoughMavfreak will become famous soon enough

Sorry, I did not know it was about vibes. My bad. Since Kidd arrived, I grew 4 inches, my wife inherited a chain of liquor stores, and I discovered that I can move objects with my mind. Oh yeah, I can fly now.
Mavfreak is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
jason kidd