Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Other Sports Talk

Old 10-20-2004, 10:13 PM   #1
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Dallas Cowboys vs. Pittsburgh Steelers Gameday Thread!!!

I actually had hope in Quincy taking the next step this year, (to the humor of Doc)... I thought he made great strides last year and I thought he had a very good chance to improve on that... I think if the whole cocaine/INSERT DRUG thing didnt happen, he would have again led us to the playoffs or very close... With that said, I would rather get Henson ready and put him in because he was obviously our future!!! If he turns out to be a bust, well, we will continue to play with mediocrity; however, if he turns out to be special like many think, who knows how good we can become...

The bottom line is that Quincy was not in the Cowboys' future plans with or without the drug issues... Better that we cut ties early rather than let Q get another good year under him and make it another controversy... Quincy could do several things well, and others not so well... Too bad this happened or maybe we could have at least have gotten a pick for him!!!