Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 02-24-2009, 04:54 PM   #161
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

grndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond repute

I honestly don't mind the PR BS that comes out of the front office. I don't mind it because I know it's BS, and I can simply file it away in my mental BS drawer and not worry about it any further. I'm less accepting of the way it gets parroted around on this and other boards, primarily by people who call themselves fans but for some reason seem determined to condemn the team and its ownership/management for everything they say or don't say, do or don't do. The inability of some people to see through the smoke is far more of an impediment to an enjoyable and intelligent discussion than is any lie or half-truth that's ever come out of Donnie's or Mark's mouths.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-24-2009, 07:08 PM   #162
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghazi View Post
What is the FO supposed to say? "Stack is of no use to us on the court and his only value now is his contract"

And when people mock that teh FO said "we love our team", what are they supposed to say? "Our team sucks, and we hate it, and there isn't anything we can do about it. J-Ho is a flag hating pothead blackhole"?

People look too much into what da FO be saying.
Ghazi..the FO has used stackhouse coming back as a reason for not making another move. I don't expect them to say that they stink or anything...but when you truthfully say that getting stackhouse back is integral to their plans then it really makes you question their intelligence. Or the fans.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
brick city here we come, fat women, friggen stupid thread, geico caveman activated, he's a brick...hoouuuse, i crapped a stackhouse!, jerry brickhouse, longsufferinganalbloood, mad as hell, precambrian man asshouse, shoot me now, stack blows donkey balls, stacking losses, uh oh, we said shaq not stack