Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 12-20-2008, 08:26 AM   #1
basketballgirl25
Banned

basketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these parts

that was a great game last night, in the 1st period I thought this could be a long night, but boy was I wrong I loved the Kidd got a good ovation, I would not call it a standing ovation since a lot of people were still sitting, but some were standing people up in front. The rest of the team mostly got boos besides Dirk who got mostly boos but some cheers as well. Anyone who thought this would be a easy game for the mavs was dumb, I mean Nets have not been great at home so you know they would come out to play better tonight since it was a important game a Kidds return to play against team and this is not the same Nets team was last year, they play better and work harder. Hope you all didn't think I was gone because I really needed to post after this game. I mean after all I have to thank the Mavericks after this game because it's the first game the Nets have won that I went to since they beat Raptors in the playoffs in 2007. so thanks mavs and
basketballgirl25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 10:35 AM   #2
nowhereman
Diamond Member

nowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by basketballgirl25 View Post
that was a great game last night, in the 1st period I thought this could be a long night, but boy was I wrong I loved the Kidd got a good ovation, I would not call it a standing ovation since a lot of people were still sitting, but some were standing people up in front. The rest of the team mostly got boos besides Dirk who got mostly boos but some cheers as well. Anyone who thought this would be a easy game for the mavs was dumb, I mean Nets have not been great at home so you know they would come out to play better tonight since it was a important game a Kidds return to play against team and this is not the same Nets team was last year, they play better and work harder. Hope you all didn't think I was gone because I really needed to post after this game. I mean after all I have to thank the Mavericks after this game because it's the first game the Nets have won that I went to since they beat Raptors in the playoffs in 2007. so thanks mavs and
you're a smelly cooze

Quote:
RT @TyLawson3 Good game between Dallas and Portland. Good thing we didn't end up getting Dallas. Coach Karl lost his mind.

Last edited by nowhereman; 12-20-2008 at 10:38 AM.
nowhereman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 11:02 AM   #3
basketballgirl25
Banned

basketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nowhereman View Post
you're a smelly cooze
jus because mavs lost, don't need to get mad
Old 12-20-2008, 12:34 PM   #4
nowhereman
Diamond Member

nowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
jus because you're rancid cooze, don't need to get mad

Quote:
RT @TyLawson3 Good game between Dallas and Portland. Good thing we didn't end up getting Dallas. Coach Karl lost his mind.

Last edited by nowhereman; 12-20-2008 at 12:36 PM.
nowhereman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 12:47 PM   #5
basketballgirl25
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nowhereman View Post
jus because you're rancid cooze, don't need to get mad
instead of calling me names when you don't know me and are trying to be a low person go watch this video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OBJvrncm2Q
It's helps the pain. Don't worry I know what you are going through I use to call people names on the internet like you do, so you can come to me with help
Old 12-20-2008, 07:51 PM   #6
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
instead of calling me names when you don't know me and are trying to be a low person go watch this video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OBJvrncm2Q
It's helps the pain. Don't worry I know what you are going through I use to call people names on the internet like you do, so you can come to me with help
This post as usual is stupid....the video is so f ing stupid. The band is lame. You are beyond lame.

You are beyond the shadow of a doubt the DEVEAN GEORGE of this board.

Pretty much no one besides a couple D Bags like you or your stupid posts.

How could you possibly feel wanted here?.. The only reason you post is to bait reply's like this. I mean you used to be more just silly goofy because you always made typos and never got any jokes made of you, Now you come bash the Mavs and Cuban while not even being a fan. Do you wonder why folks talk about you?
SMC0007 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 08:31 PM   #7
basketballgirl25
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
You are beyond the shadow of a doubt the DIRK of this board
thanks that's nice of you to say
Old 12-20-2008, 04:21 PM   #8
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I already hated you before the mavs lost.

"Dirk Nowitzki is now a household name in every locker room in this world.
You say it in Brazil, you say Dirk, they know Nowitzki. You say it in China,
they know Nowitzki. Kobe, Michael, DIRK." - Jeff Van Gundy
Rick41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 04:37 PM   #9
basketballgirl25
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick41 View Post
I already hated you before the mavs lost.
I wasn't talking to you in the posts above so I don't really care if you hated me before they lost, not like you really know me. I need some people in life to hate me because everyone who really knows me knows I'm cool and likes me, and you shouldn't use the word hate dislike is better
Old 12-20-2008, 04:38 PM   #10
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

AxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I wasn't talking to you in the posts above so I don't really care if you hated me before they lost, not like you really know me. I need some people in life to hate me because everyone who really knows me knows I'm cool and likes me, and you shouldn't use the word hate dislike is better
Hahah you sound cute when you talk like tht ; )

"It feels disrespectful when you watch these shows, TNT, ESPN, and they're talking, 'Walk through the Mavericks, that's who you want to play," Terry said. "OK. We'll see if that's who you want to play."

........GO MAVS
AxdemxO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 05:07 PM   #11
basketballgirl25
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AxdemxO View Post
I don't want to sound cute, but it is true that everyone who has met me in life has liked me and not disliked me. I actually think this is the first board where people dislike me
Old 12-20-2008, 07:12 PM   #12
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AxdemxO View Post
This makes my stomach hurt more than the Mavs loss itself.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
worthless thread