Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 12-20-2008, 04:37 PM   #1
basketballgirl25
Banned

basketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick41 View Post
I already hated you before the mavs lost.
I wasn't talking to you in the posts above so I don't really care if you hated me before they lost, not like you really know me. I need some people in life to hate me because everyone who really knows me knows I'm cool and likes me, and you shouldn't use the word hate dislike is better
basketballgirl25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 04:38 PM   #2
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

AxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by basketballgirl25 View Post
I wasn't talking to you in the posts above so I don't really care if you hated me before they lost, not like you really know me. I need some people in life to hate me because everyone who really knows me knows I'm cool and likes me, and you shouldn't use the word hate dislike is better
Hahah you sound cute when you talk like tht ; )

"It feels disrespectful when you watch these shows, TNT, ESPN, and they're talking, 'Walk through the Mavericks, that's who you want to play," Terry said. "OK. We'll see if that's who you want to play."

........GO MAVS
AxdemxO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 05:07 PM   #3
basketballgirl25
Banned

basketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by AxdemxO View Post
I don't want to sound cute, but it is true that everyone who has met me in life has liked me and not disliked me. I actually think this is the first board where people dislike me
Old 12-20-2008, 05:25 PM   #4
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

AxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I don't want to sound cute, but it is true that everyone who has met me in life has liked me and not disliked me. I actually think this is the first board where people dislike me
Hahah there are some strong characters on here, but its just a board and basketball is just a game. sometimes people dont have much better to do in life then have pointless arguments about stuff that will never really impact their real life in any way, compared to having just a good conversation.

"It feels disrespectful when you watch these shows, TNT, ESPN, and they're talking, 'Walk through the Mavericks, that's who you want to play," Terry said. "OK. We'll see if that's who you want to play."

........GO MAVS
Old 12-20-2008, 07:13 PM   #5
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hahah there are some strong characters on here, but its just a board and basketball is just a game. sometimes people dont have much better to do in life then have pointless arguments about stuff that will never really impact their real life in any way, compared to having just a good conversation.
The problem is that I don't think you're capable of having a good conversation.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 01:21 AM   #6
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one View Post
The problem is that I don't think you're capable of having a good conversation.
Actually this post by you calling me out on something that has nothing to do with you what so ever proves that you are probably the one that has that problem and you would be one of the people that I would include in that group. BUT as I have told you over the weeks that you your opinion is yours and at this point is useless to me soo yeee keep being an ASS ; )

........GO MAVS
Old 12-20-2008, 07:53 PM   #7
nowhereman
Diamond Member

nowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i would block you, but then none of the threads would make sense because you completely derail all of them with your nonsense jabber.

i will not click on your link because you're a rotten smelly cooze.

Quote:
RT @TyLawson3 Good game between Dallas and Portland. Good thing we didn't end up getting Dallas. Coach Karl lost his mind.
nowhereman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 08:30 PM   #8
basketballgirl25
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nowhereman View Post
i would block you, but then none of the threads would make sense because you completely derail all of them with your nonsense jabber.

i will not click on your link because you're a rotten smelly cooze.
cool i like you too
Old 12-20-2008, 07:12 PM   #9
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This makes my stomach hurt more than the Mavs loss itself.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
worthless thread