Dallas-Mavs.com Forums
Old 12-08-2010, 11:31 AM   #1
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future
Default The most awesome headline!!!

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_yl...icks-frenchmen

But then again, I might be a bit biased

No not tread worthy...just making sure the French are noticed...I'll go back to my wine and cheese, and my political bashings

But it's nice to see the French Standing tall and side by side with the Great German!!! The Mavs are quite an International and Diverse bunch...reminds me of that 1998 French Soccer team!!!
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-08-2010, 11:45 AM   #2
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92bDad View Post
But then again, I might be a bit biased

No not tread worthy...just making sure the French are noticed...I'll go back to my wine and cheese, and my political bashings

But it's nice to see the French Standing tall and side by side with the Great German!!! The Mavs are quite an International and Diverse bunch...reminds me of that 1998 French Soccer team!!!
Which is in fact new. The traditional way is the face-off
Old 12-08-2010, 11:51 AM   #3
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanDunk View Post
Which is in fact new. The traditional way is the face-off
Your thinking of Hockey dummie!

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 03:51 PM   #4
wilmtalk

wilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
Your thinking of Hockey dummie!
I think he was refering to war. Actually they are all part of the Europian Union. The Germans have capitulated their national integrety based on lingering guilt over WW11 resulting in their own economic problems today.
wilmtalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 04:53 PM   #5
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

OH, I was way off./

Old 12-09-2010, 06:06 PM   #6
iella
Golden Member

iella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond repute

I vote we move this thread to the political forum.
Old 12-09-2010, 06:32 PM   #7
SMC0007
Guru

WEll I did what I could to keep it trucking on course.

Old 12-10-2010, 06:05 AM   #8
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

http://www.gdargaud.net/Humor/French.html

Vive La France

Nice to be able to laugh at one self...I love France and the French, it is the land of my Mom and I have had the joy and honor of spending much time in France. But I also have a sense of humor...the steretype is funny as long as its only taken for humors sake.

Just as it was nice to see two frenchman play a key role in one of many victories for our Dallas Mavs. May we all enjoy some cheese and wine together, oh and when you get a chance, lets also take a bite of Croissant together.
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fluffy banter, stereotypes anyone?