Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Political Arena

Old 12-10-2010, 04:44 PM   #1
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future
Default Guilty of being a joiner...even if I'm not on the left side

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yi3erdgVVTw

This is hilarious as well as a clear mirror.

Penn & Teller make a point by picking on "Rally" people or "Environmentalist" but I know that I have been guilty of being a joiner of "Right Leaning" causes...

This is a pretty funny poke at many of us, Right or Left that jump into a cause without researching and learning what the cause is truly about.

Hope you guys enjoy...and again, I'm as guilty as anyone in the video of being a follower.
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-05-2011, 11:30 AM   #2
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

Okay, so I have a gripe and although it goes towards all activist groups, the trigger (No Pun Intended) was as a result of a Gun's Right group.

First off, I support nearly all conservative view points, so my gripe is not at the group promoting to stop Obama and his radical Gun Control move in which he has bypassed Congress in order to get around the 2nd Amendment. That's a genuine topic for another thread...but my real gripe...

When informing the citizens, can they quit asking for donations in the same breath? I understand the need for finances to keep an organization moving forward, however it's rather irritating to get an informative e-mail mixed in with a contribution request.

Maybe it's a pet peeve of mine, but I would rather be straight up and deal with money issues on a separate discussion. The begging for money takes away from the informative nature of the message.

I know it's not just conservative groups that do this, surely there has got to be a better way to provide information and also make the citizen/consumer aware of the financial need as well.

Okay...let me get down off my soap box...
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fluffy banter, my cat's breath, smells like cat food