Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Political Arena

Old 09-15-2010, 05:15 PM   #41
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

Angie,

Thanks for the respectful comments. You're a refreshing voice on this site. You sound like someone I can disagree with, but still have respect for.

FYI, don't mind some of my rants...often I'm writing stuff simply because some other folks on here are funny to read as they react with their own rant or wrath.

I'm looking forward to other discussions with you and wish you the best of success in your day to day life.
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-15-2010, 05:19 PM   #42
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg View Post
I watch all three networks (on the same night, usually), and I have done so for many, many years. I am always amused when people try to paint Fox as more centrist/neutral than CNN. It takes a huge disconnection from reality to genuinely believe that.

(And yes, MSNBC is about as far to the left as FOX is to the right.)
Wow...

My stance on Fox is that they report the facts, if the facts lead one to believe things are not "Centrist" that's because they are not.

They are fair in their reporting, but naturally the facts will lead us the viewers to our own conclusion.

Meanwhile the other networks, are very biased with their reporting and basically guide its viewers to a very "Leftist" thinking...they are not Main Stream media, but as has been repeated...LEFT-Stream Media.

But hey, again, we each have our own opinions, that's what makes America so great...we can actually voice our opinions.
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 12:25 PM   #43
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

I am at work right now (not working, at work... two different things) but I can't fish out this video, but basically it goes like this

Hannity: "And here's one of the most sincere moments of Obama's speech:"
*short video of Obama*
Obama: "taxes will rise sharply for everyone next year"
*sharp cut, back to Hannity
Hannity: "Well, it looks like the anointed one will be making sure of that!"

Here's what Obama actually said:

"Under the policies of last administration, taxes will rise sharply for everyone next year. This was by design, by the way."

So you're telling me you trust a news channel that does this deliberately? Or a news channel that was caught red handed using 9/12 rally footage and identifying it as Tea Party rally footage? Or an anchor who has Nazi Tourette's? That's who you trust?

Last edited by bernardos70; 09-16-2010 at 12:35 PM.
bernardos70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 09:06 PM   #44
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

I've never watched any of the opinionaters on any of hte channels. They are just so set in their positions that it's not worth the time, you know what they are going to say.

I do however like the fox news casts, especially when it had Brit Hume hosting. I forget who the other dude is now, brett something I think. If nothing else I know pretty much what I'll get on the others will be the same journolist points of view, only fox will have a different one. I am pretty much inundated with the lefts view anyway, no need to seek it out.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cocaine=hell of a drug, flufftarded, fluffy banter, holy fluffing beckdreck, retards roll in packs, still a sore loser