Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Trade and Draft Board

Old 12-11-2006, 11:35 PM   #41
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AxdemxO
Jet is struggling because he was takin out of his role to make room for Harris. The result is that Jet struggles and with Harris at point the team struggles IMO.

So I say put Jet bak at pg and go from there?
Put Jet at the Point, Trade Devin for AI, put AI at the 2, and watch the magic unfold.

Or AI at the 1 and Jet at the 2, I really don't know which would be better.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-11-2006, 11:58 PM   #42
birdsanctuary
Platinum Member

birdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to all

Cancer Shmancer...

Shawn Bradley... cancer
Jawan Howard ... cancer
Nick Van Exel .... cancer
Jerry Stackhouse .... errr cancerous
Allen Iverson ..... malignant cancer

Give me a break there is no such thing as a cancer, only crappy organizations. When talented people work for idiots who don't know their arse from a hole in the ground they get pissed. Try it sometime... Iverson would come to Dallas and would make Jordan's work ethic look like a baggage screener taking workman's comp. Anyone who thinks AI would do anything other than put one hell of a chip on the shoulder of the Mavs is a fool.

With AI, the Mavs would be 5 Motha Effin Bad A$$ Mo Fo's with AI leading the way. Since Finals Game 3 the Mavs have looked like a bunch of pussies, they need a focused mean ass competitor, you put AI together with Dirk and you're gonna see one hell of a mean streak from the Ubermann...

Last edited by birdsanctuary; 12-12-2006 at 12:03 AM.
birdsanctuary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 12:01 AM   #43
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

AxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to behold

I think he wll be commin here soon ; )

"It feels disrespectful when you watch these shows, TNT, ESPN, and they're talking, 'Walk through the Mavericks, that's who you want to play," Terry said. "OK. We'll see if that's who you want to play."

........GO MAVS
AxdemxO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 12:11 AM   #44
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdsanctuary
With AI, the Mavs would be 5 Motha Effin Bad A$$ Mo Fo's with AI leading the way.
I don't care what you think, I still want Dirk leading the way no matter who else is on the team.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 12:14 AM   #45
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan
I don't care what you think, I still want Dirk leading the way no matter who else is on the team.
Agreed. But I want AI here period.

BTW.....every team linked to a rumor regarding AI has now officially said no way. That should tell you something.....teams aren't trading in the press. AI could get here I suppose. I certainly hope so.

Last edited by Drbio; 12-12-2006 at 12:15 AM.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 12:39 AM   #46
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drbio
Agreed. But I want AI here period.

BTW.....every team linked to a rumor regarding AI has now officially said no way. That should tell you something.....teams aren't trading in the press. AI could get here I suppose. I certainly hope so.
I want him too and I hope you're right.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 04:28 AM   #47
nowhereman
Diamond Member

nowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdsanctuary
Try it sometime... Iverson would come to Dallas and would make Jordan's work ethic look like a baggage screener taking workman's comp.
take it easy champ. maybe you should stop talking for a while

i don't know. i think the idea is growing on me
nowhereman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 07:18 AM   #48
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

I seriously doubt anyone would confuse Iverson's work ethic for Jordan's...
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 08:35 AM   #49
endtroducing MASKED
Golden Member

endtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to beholdendtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to beholdendtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to beholdendtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to beholdendtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to beholdendtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to beholdendtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to beholdendtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to beholdendtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to beholdendtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to beholdendtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to behold

Allen Iverson would turn Dirk into one of the nastiest, most feared assassins in the NBA. just think of how much a motivator this man would be.
endtroducing MASKED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 08:58 AM   #50
sp3nc3r13

sp3nc3r13 is just really nicesp3nc3r13 is just really nicesp3nc3r13 is just really nicesp3nc3r13 is just really nicesp3nc3r13 is just really nicesp3nc3r13 is just really nice

Everyone has failed to mention A.I's leadership role. I think he would be a great locker room guy for us.
Old 12-12-2006, 08:59 AM   #51
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

... AI turning Dirk into something isn't what I would have in mind.. I wouldn't look for AI to elevate Dirk's game all that much simply because Dirk's already the back to back runner up in the MVP voting. Dirk is just about as good as he's going to get. I'd be more looking for Dirk to elevate AI's game. Maybe AI could actually begin to be a little more efficient offensively because of Dirk..
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 09:02 AM   #52
The Crippler
Diamond Member

The Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3
... AI turning Dirk into something isn't what I would have in mind.. I wouldn't look for AI to elevate Dirk's game all that much simply because Dirk's already the back to back runner up in the MVP voting. Dirk is just about as good as he's going to get. I'd be more looking for Dirk to elevate AI's game. Maybe AI could actually begin to be a little more efficient offensively because of Dirk..
couldn't have said it better myself.
"I say 'Hey Lama, how about a little something ya know', for the effort?' And he says 'oh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that going for me...which is nice."
The Crippler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 09:21 AM   #53
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sp3nc3r13
Everyone has failed to mention A.I's leadership role. I think he would be a great locker room guy for us.
yeah...his famed laziness in practice is just what this team needs.

Avery doesn't need to deal with this guy.

just my opinion.
Old 12-12-2006, 09:25 AM   #54
Darth Ape
Banned

Darth Ape is a splendid one to beholdDarth Ape is a splendid one to beholdDarth Ape is a splendid one to beholdDarth Ape is a splendid one to beholdDarth Ape is a splendid one to beholdDarth Ape is a splendid one to beholdDarth Ape is a splendid one to beholdDarth Ape is a splendid one to beholdDarth Ape is a splendid one to beholdDarth Ape is a splendid one to beholdDarth Ape is a splendid one to behold

Did anyone notice that Stackhouse and Croshere sat out yesterday's game? Coincidence?
Darth Ape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 09:30 AM   #55
Drbio
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Ape
Did anyone notice that Stackhouse and Croshere sat out yesterday's game? Coincidence?
Both are injured, but it would be nice to see an AI trade.
Old 12-12-2006, 09:31 AM   #56
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

coincidence for what? that they suck and are a couple of lame-os
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 09:32 AM   #57
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drbio
Both are injured, but it would be nice to see an AI trade.
hey drbio, why dont you go sign my petition in the lounge

Old 12-12-2006, 09:43 AM   #58
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Don't you guys think it would be wise to not get all excited, thus diminishing your inevitable frustration about this?
Old 12-12-2006, 09:51 AM   #59
Drbio
Banned

Isn't getting excited (and ultimately having your heart stomped) an annual occurrence for all but one NBA team's fans?

Enjoy the ride man....
Old 12-12-2006, 12:58 PM   #60
mkat
Platinum Member

mkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sp3nc3r13
eh. maybe. if he's not happy here he wouldn't be. and crazy guys can get unhappy about anything.
mkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 01:14 PM   #61
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

rabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond repute

I'd rather have Dirk leading the way but if AI leading the way = championship, I ain't complaining.

Whoever leads leads. Winwinwinwinwin.

watch your thoughts, they become your words
rabbitproof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 01:59 PM   #62
The Crippler
Diamond Member

The Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant future

If we do aquire A.I. and it doesn't work, he would still be a very tradeable piece. I don't see any negatives about making a deal. Of course, I'm not as big of a believer in Devin Harris as some are, so I can see why some are struggling with wanting to pull the trigger, but it really could be a positive.

Especially if they take Stack off our hands.
"I say 'Hey Lama, how about a little something ya know', for the effort?' And he says 'oh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that going for me...which is nice."
The Crippler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 02:28 PM   #63
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Crippler
I don't see any negatives about making a deal.
Another year (at least) wasted of Dirk's prime.
It's a big gamble. If it doesn't work, this year is shot. And we'll be looking for another point guard next year (and who else would be gone to get AI's replacement if it tanks?). And next year's remaining mavericks players will be pissed and frustrated that they lost some good teammates and ticked at the front office who would have shown that they don't trust them to get it done without outside help. And the fans will all be bitching and moaning about Cuban the idiot who threw away a perfectly good year on a gamble for a known lockerroom cancer, and looking at 07-08 as a complete rebuilding year - because he was too antsy after an expected so-so start to the 2006 year.

not saying that will happen - just pointing out that there is a downside that is ugly.

Last edited by Usually Lurkin; 12-12-2006 at 02:30 PM.
Usually Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 02:33 PM   #64
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute

and what's the risk?

it's one thing if you think this team doensn't have much of a chance to win it with the current roster.
it's another if you think this team already has what it takes to win it all.

That's the potential cost.
Usually Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 02:37 PM   #65
Tokey41
Platinum Member

Tokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to behold

Theres a pretty good point... even if we don't want AI he is a great trading piece! Look, the Sixers wouldn't want to trade in the East im guessing so they ship him out to us... we get the allstar and then we trade him back out east to say Boston or Atlanta for a load of young talent of our choosing IF the Iverson-Mav thing doesnt work out.
Tokey41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 03:55 PM   #66
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by StackAttack
AI's the most underrated playmaker in the game. He is NOT the selfish player he is often made out to be, he plays with heart, and he obviously has talent. Also, he may not have Devin's speed, but that ankle-breaker move obviously allows him to penetrate just as well as Devin, and he's obviously more aggressive than Devin. No brainer, but unfortunately, I doubt Avery wants him on the team and I doubt Cubes was lying when he said we wouldn't do it.
I suppose Stackhouse is an underrated playmaker as well, hmm?

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 03:58 PM   #67
MavsX
Diamond Member

yes, in fact stackhouse sucks and i hate him
Old 12-12-2006, 05:25 PM   #68
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Kings Pull Out Of Iverson Derby
12th December, 2006 - 5:10 pm
Bloomberg -
The Sacramento Kings are out of the Allen Iverson derby.

``We're staying away,'' Kings co-owner Joe Maloof said in a telephone interview with Scott Soshnick. ``We're not going forward.''

Maloof did not cite a reason why they will not be exploring a trade for the former Most Valuable Player.
http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_ar...iverson_derby/

Is there any way we can merge all the AI threads into one? This is getting too rediculous.

Last edited by Windmill360; 12-12-2006 at 05:27 PM.
Windmill360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 05:57 PM   #69
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

or....we could stop talking about it because it's not going to happen
Old 12-12-2006, 06:12 PM   #70
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
or....we could stop talking about it because it's not going to happen
Oh long ago are the days when I tried that.
Old 12-12-2006, 06:14 PM   #71
Drbio
Banned

or we can stop saying that because we aren't going to stop talking about it.
Old 12-12-2006, 06:25 PM   #72
aexchange
Boom goes the Dynamite!

aexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant future

the one thing dirk has shown is that he can take horribly inefficient offensive players and turn them into remarkly fairly efficient offensive factors while on the court with him.

iverson is a one man show right now. given enough talent supporting him and the proper situation, i could see iverson really becoming significantly more efficient on offense.
aexchange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 06:36 PM   #73
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windmill360°
http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_ar...iverson_derby/

Is there any way we can merge all the AI threads into one? This is getting too rediculous.
More threads, more threads, more threads.. Chaos, wild-ass message board action.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 06:42 PM   #74
StackAttack
Platinum Member

StackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud of

I like AI. I want him here. I wish there was a way to bring him here without getting rid of Stack, but that doesn't seem possible. So I'm for it. But more than AI or anyone, the man we need back here is Adrian Griffin.

EDIT: You'd think that if this really was just a rumor, reports of Dallas being involved would have stopped after the first "league source" said so. But we're mentioned again here:

http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_ar...ongst_10_teas/

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart
I suppose Stackhouse is an underrated playmaker as well, hmm?
How bout you shut up? All I was trying to say is people call him selfish or whatever but he still averages 9 assists a game.

Last edited by kg_veteran; 12-12-2006 at 08:06 PM.
StackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 07:29 PM   #75
Silk Smoov
Banned

Silk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Ape
Stack is hurt, and is not able to play..
Silk Smoov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 07:30 PM   #76
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

testy, testy.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 08:49 PM   #77
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Some can't take a little heat. I got gobbles of it when Harris wasn't starting. Oh and show me Iverson's turnovers before you preach to me assists.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 09:20 PM   #78
StackAttack
Platinum Member

StackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud of

...Nash nearly led the league in turnovers last year. Are you going to tell me he's not a good playmaker?
Old 12-12-2006, 11:04 PM   #79
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

AxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart
Some can't take a little heat. I got gobbles of it when Harris wasn't starting. Oh and show me Iverson's turnovers before you preach to me assists.
Uhhhhhhhhhh show me Harris's turnovers and assists...We ar better off with Jet at pg...and would be a lot better of with AI.

"It feels disrespectful when you watch these shows, TNT, ESPN, and they're talking, 'Walk through the Mavericks, that's who you want to play," Terry said. "OK. We'll see if that's who you want to play."

........GO MAVS

Last edited by AxdemxO; 12-12-2006 at 11:04 PM.
AxdemxO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 11:45 PM   #80
scorched03

scorched03 is a jewel in the roughscorched03 is a jewel in the roughscorched03 is a jewel in the roughscorched03 is a jewel in the roughscorched03 is a jewel in the rough

well reading realgm.don nelson and trades always seem to go together. warriors have the young talent to get this done.

mavs have expensive pieces that are a tad older. so realistically it'd be hard to pass up if warriors offer a good combo.

but devin would definitely have to be included along with diop or benga

wayyyyy off topic: Wisdom Procedure to sideline DWADE?!?!?! WTH!
scorched03 is offline   Reply With Quote