Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 04-26-2006, 07:00 PM   #81
madape
Diamond Member

madape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to behold

boo
madape is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-26-2006, 07:49 PM   #82
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Only four more days to book your flight if you got a free voucher, right? If anyone here has a voucher and has no flight plans to the handful of cities by November, hit me up by PM. I'll give you 20 bucks for your voucher.

Unless there are limitations like you can't fly out on a Friday or Saturday and return on a Sunday, that is. I just want to hang out in San Antonio or Austin for a weekend.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006, 11:26 PM   #83
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
Only four more days to book your flight if you got a free voucher, right? If anyone here has a voucher and has no flight plans to the handful of cities by November, hit me up by PM. I'll give you 20 bucks for your voucher.
I'll give you mine for free. I'll pm you the number.
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006, 11:43 PM   #84
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Very nice gesture.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006, 09:29 AM   #85
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of

Sorry Madape - what a bummer. At least you weren't on your third flight of the day when you found out it wouldn't count!

MFFL: You're awesome!

There's a guy who works for ESPN who has like a dozen kids (or is it 6?), and when their "boss" was handing out their vouchers, the ESPN crew made sure he got enough for his whole family. He's taking his wife and kids to San Antonio to see Sea World. Doesn't that just give you warm fuzzies? It's nice that those vouchers didn't get thrown in a drawer to expire when they could make some family's weekend.

We have flights on hold for KS City, but we're kind of waiting to see what happens with the Stars. If they lose tonight, we'll confirm for Memorial Weekend... If they win, we'll have to go with Plan B. A Stanley Cup would make Plan B worthwhile.
Old 04-28-2006, 10:13 AM   #86
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MFFL
I'll give you mine for free. I'll pm you the number.
Big thanks to MFFL for giving me his free ticket. I'm booked for a weekend in San Antonio, for only $14.06. Thanks a million, MFFL!!
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006, 10:56 PM   #87
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

I've got one more ticket if someone wants it.
Old 04-30-2006, 01:59 PM   #88
MFFL
Guru

Whoever wants the ticket HAS to redeem it TODAY.

Go to 4mavs.com for details on how to redeem it.

Code is TYB7NE9QL7UM