Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Trade and Draft Board

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-17-2009, 07:34 PM   #1
jamyoa

jamyoa is infamous around these partsjamyoa is infamous around these partsjamyoa is infamous around these partsjamyoa is infamous around these partsjamyoa is infamous around these partsjamyoa is infamous around these partsjamyoa is infamous around these partsjamyoa is infamous around these partsjamyoa is infamous around these partsjamyoa is infamous around these parts
Default Rockets lookin to trade T-Mac!

This is what the Mavs need another superstar to compliment Dirk, Lets face it when Dirk sits there is no other player that can pick up his slack. With T-Mac the Mavs would have a luxury. They would really be a hard team to beat. (A dangerous one at that), I say Mark should trade Jason Terry, and Josh Howard for T-Mac. At least T-Mac shows up in the playoffs, and this guy can score. Mavs only have one true superstar that can score, just look at all the championship teams that have won a title, Spurs-Duncan, Manu,Parker. Lakers -Bryant, Gasol, Odom, Celtics-Garnett, Pierce,Ray Allen It goes on and on. If the Mavs r going for it all I say give it a shot! I know T-Mac is a risk, but so is Howard and he doesn't play alot, and Terry he gives u nothing but missed 3 ptr's, no defense, and turns the ball over alot!
jamyoa is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
shut the fluff up!, trade diarrhea