Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 02-08-2012, 06:03 PM   #481
iella
Golden Member

iella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGMaverick9 View Post
Unfortunately, there will not be a podcast up for download for Episode 47. Due to technical difficulties, the episode is lost in the internet ether.

We really do apologize for the inconvenience this may cause to people. We will be back Sunday night with a new episode.
nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Old 02-08-2012, 06:05 PM   #482
iella
Golden Member

iella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond repute

Sad to have missed Followill... always really enjoy when he's on with you guys. Wish I were in a different time zone so I could listen live.

Next week, then!
Old 02-08-2012, 06:32 PM   #483
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iella View Post
Sad to have missed Followill... always really enjoy when he's on with you guys. Wish I were in a different time zone so I could listen live.

Next week, then!
Again, we're sorry about the inconvenience. Tried different things to find a way to revive it, but it is lost.
Old 02-10-2012, 03:25 PM   #484
Rhylan
Minister of Soul

Rhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUmavsfan View Post
What happened with the podcast from Monday? I don't see it up on itunes yet.
My here-to-fore perfect iMac decided to crash for only the second time ever.. while open with a giant chunk of application data (2 hours of podcast) in one of the few applications that doesn't auto-save.. on the same week I forgot to start a UStream recording the video (thus creating a backup of the audio in real-time).

So yeah. 2 is 1 and one is none.
Rhylan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 02:27 PM   #485
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Sunday edition of MOR tonight, same time.
Old 02-13-2012, 12:16 AM   #486
Rhylan
Minister of Soul

Rhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond repute

This week's episode is published:

You can subscribe via iTunes, listen at http://ballinwithbryan.podomatic.com, or via un-edited video stream at http://www.ustream.tv/channel/mavericks-outsider-report.

----------------------------
The Mavs find themselves on a three-game win streak, and we get the pleasure of recapping each win, including the 2OT madness against Portland. We get into the emergence of Brandan Wright as a big part of the Mavs' three-headed center, break down Jason Terry's recent struggles on the road, and run through our usual slate of NBA Nuggets.

We carry over a conversation from last week (which you most certainly missed), putting together a team of our favorite non-Mavs that we like to root for, and devote a good half hour to breaking down the Mavs upcoming run of 5 games in 8 days against several quality opponents.

Intro - Game Recap (@DEN, @MIN, POR)
32:46 - Road Woes for JET / Center Rotation
47:54 - NBA Nuggets (Gallinari & Billups Injuries, LeBron & Perk Beef, Bird on LeBron & Kobe, Jeremy Lin, ASG Reserves)
1:05:50 - MOR Talks Favorite Non-Mavs
1:29:28 - Game Previews (@LAC, DEN, @PHI, @NYK, BOS)
Old 02-13-2012, 12:35 AM   #487
BGMaverick9
Guru

It survived!!!

Fun show tonight...I really enjoyed hearing the thought process that went into the crew's non-Mavs roster they'd want to roll with.

With a light preview coming next week, I think we'll definitely be digging in on the potential playoff picture that's coming.

Hope you guys enjoy the episode.
Old 02-21-2012, 06:33 PM   #488
Rhylan
Minister of Soul

Come'n gitcha some MOR goodness - stream is live, will be starting the show at 6 PM CST.

http://www.highway377.com/mor
Old 02-23-2012, 01:04 AM   #489
Rhylan
Minister of Soul

This week's episode is published:

You can subscribe via iTunes, listen at http://ballinwithbryan.podomatic.com, or via un-edited video stream at http://www.ustream.tv/channel/mavericks-outsider-report.

The Mavs are on a 7-1 stretch coming into the All-Star Break, with only one game against the Lakers remaining before the long weekend. The biggest issue addressing the team at the moment is the lack of guard depth brought on by the injury to Delonte West, and Roddy Beaubois being away from the team. We get into that right away, talk through some man-sized recaps covering five games since we last met, and have our final say on the play of Lamar Odom.

Bryan brings some mid-season Mavs Q&A to the party, and we have the usual helping of NBA Nuggets, including a look at the Western Conference playoff picture as things stand right now.

Intro - Depleted Guard Corps
22:52 - Game Recaps (LAC, DEN, @PHI)
48:35 - Game Recaps (@NYK, BOS) and Odom Talk
1:14:53 - Mavs Mid-Point Q&A
1:33:30 - NBA Nuggets (Metta vs. Mike, LeBron Drama, Shaq and Orlando)
1:41:47 - NBA Nuggets (AI Update, OKC Monster Game, Western Playoff Picture)
1:51:49 - Game Preview (LAL)
Old 03-04-2012, 04:32 PM   #490
BGMaverick9
Guru

We're back at it tonight, 6-8. Skin will chime in and drop some science.
Old 03-04-2012, 11:46 PM   #491
Rhylan
Minister of Soul

Boom.

The halfway-point has passed, and the Mavs are in the middle of the dreaded nine-games-in-twelve-nights stretch that we've been looking ahead to all year. Four games down, five to go, and analysis on all. Of course, the other big story coming out of the All-Star break has been Lamar Odom. We'll talk through it with Jeff "Skin" Wade of ESPN 103.3 FM's "Ben and Skin Show," then talk through it some more for good measure.

Intro - Surviving the 9 in 12
14:18 - Game Recaps (LAL, NJ, @MEM, @NO, UTA)
41:46 - Skin Science (Odom Talk)
1:03:15 - Even More Super-Sized Odom Talk
1:24:34 - NBA Nuggets (Targeting Kobe, Trading Rondo, MJ's Yes-Men)
1:39:05 - NBA Nuggets (LeBron Deferring and All-Star Thoughts)
1:46:41 - Game Previews (@OKC, NYK, @PHX, @SAC, @GSW)
Old 03-05-2012, 02:25 AM   #492
GhostFace
Platinum Member

GhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant future

Excellent podcast guys. It really helps to keep those in the know about the Mav's who don't live around the Dallas area.

I do have a question though! What song is that at 1:28:24?

Thanks and keep up the good work.

Edit: Ok I listened a little more and it's Hydroponic Sound System?

"What Dirk is doing is legendary stuff, this is a joke how good this man is" - JVG

Last edited by GhostFace; 03-05-2012 at 02:32 AM.
GhostFace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 04:15 PM   #493
Capt.Obvious

Capt.Obvious is on a distinguished road

Guys I really can't thank you enough for doing this show. You are my no.1 source of information regarding the mavs and other informations around basketball. Overseas the informations are almost non-existent. And besides that, it's always more exiting to get the news presented through mavs-coloured-glasses

Thanks again and keep up the good work =)
Capt.Obvious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 05:14 PM   #494
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt.Obvious View Post
Guys I really can't thank you enough for doing this show. You are my no.1 source of information regarding the mavs and other informations around basketball. Overseas the informations are almost non-existent. And besides that, it's always more exiting to get the news presented through mavs-coloured-glasses

Thanks again and keep up the good work =)
+1
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 11:46 PM   #495
Rhylan
Minister of Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostFace View Post
Excellent podcast guys. It really helps to keep those in the know about the Mav's who don't live around the Dallas area.

I do have a question though! What song is that at 1:28:24?

Thanks and keep up the good work.

Edit: Ok I listened a little more and it's Hydroponic Sound System?
I'll check - 1:28:48 on the ustream feed?

Wouldn't surprise me if it's HSS; we've gotten feedback from several folks b/c it's not immediately identifiable hip-hop and damn good. Skin and another guy (Ruben Alaya) put the tracks together and have other guys rap on them. Most of what you hear from them on MOR is from 2002-3, give or take. I'll check on it and let you know exactly which track it is.

Thanks for the positive feedback on the show, we appreciate it. The quantity of games per week this year has made it tougher to get into deep/Mav-geeky topics as much as we'd like, so it's good to hear good things.
Old 03-06-2012, 12:13 AM   #496
BGMaverick9
Guru

The feedback is definitely awesome. I never really expected the show would hit as many people as it has when I think about the day me and Rhylan met up to have a meeting of minds at a Smashburger.

Hopefully there's more good times to come.
Old 03-06-2012, 11:37 AM   #497
Rhylan
Minister of Soul

GhostFace - the song is "Modern Beats vs. Verse" by Hydroponic Sound System.. pretty sure it's on iTunes.
Old 03-06-2012, 11:55 PM   #498
GhostFace
Platinum Member

GhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhylan View Post
GhostFace - the song is "Modern Beats vs. Verse" by Hydroponic Sound System.. pretty sure it's on iTunes.
Rhylan thanks a lot for the timely reply. It says a lot about you guys respect for the fans even those on the net. I've downloaded the song from Amazon and of course it was oh so good. Do you know where I can get more stuff like this song? I had no idea Skin and Ruben did stuff like that for rap artists. Man, it just sounded so pure I can't get it out of my head.

These podcasts are a big hit guys. You all really break things down to an understandable level. For those without access to cable television or just simply don't have the time or the resources to check twitter and other sources of info these podcast serve as a wonderful detailed report of what's what with the Mav's and the NBA. I also love the nugget section because NBA gossip/grudges/whatever you wanna call is always fun to discuss.

"What Dirk is doing is legendary stuff, this is a joke how good this man is" - JVG

Last edited by GhostFace; 03-06-2012 at 11:56 PM.
GhostFace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 12:46 AM   #499
Rhylan
Minister of Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostFace View Post
Rhylan thanks a lot for the timely reply. It says a lot about you guys respect for the fans even those on the net. I've downloaded the song from Amazon and of course it was oh so good. Do you know where I can get more stuff like this song? I had no idea Skin and Ruben did stuff like that for rap artists. Man, it just sounded so pure I can't get it out of my head.

These podcasts are a big hit guys. You all really break things down to an understandable level. For those without access to cable television or just simply don't have the time or the resources to check twitter and other sources of info these podcast serve as a wonderful detailed report of what's what with the Mav's and the NBA. I also love the nugget section because NBA gossip/grudges/whatever you wanna call is always fun to discuss.
The two albums with the most vocal rap are Mixtape Mentality and Grids / Loops / Intersections.. the former from '06 and the latter from '03 (just checked, I was a little off earlier). Their other stuff is mostly instrumental but you can probably find a few other tracks w/ vocals on EPs and whatnot if you dig enough. They're all on iTunes.. so probably elsewhere as well.

Thanks for the good words.. we certainly appreciate it.
Old 03-11-2012, 01:29 PM   #500
BGMaverick9
Guru

Episode 51 of MOR tonight at 6 pm.
Old 03-11-2012, 05:58 PM   #501
BGMaverick9
Guru

Stream link:
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/mavericks-outsider-report

Last edited by BGMaverick9; 03-11-2012 at 05:59 PM.
BGMaverick9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 08:40 PM   #502
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

Rhylan, I totally see agree with youyr point on why is Kidd inbounding the ball. Kidd should be the guy receiving the ball with 10+ seconds left, that way he can dribble to the spot and get it to Dirk. Dirk should not be having to catch it about 25 feet out and have to try and get in position.
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 09:32 PM   #503
Rhylan
Minister of Soul

Show's up - sorry for the day's delay.

Bayliss - right on brother, right on. I think they've had the luxury of JET running the two-man game so well over the years, and didn't respond optimally to that being taken away.

The long-awaited nine games in twelve nights stretch is over, and the Mavs limp home with a 2-7 record, including three straight losses in three nights. MOR is going to try and gauge the Malaise Index among Mavs Nation, as we try to break down the current state of affairs, and where to go from here.

In addition to the usual content this week, we've also got a roundtable-style NBA discussion, courtesy of the perpetually creative mind of BG.

Intro - Lead Story: Mavs Malaise
21:33 - Game Recaps: @OKC, NYK
44:05 - Game Recaps: @PHX, @SAC, @GSW
1:03:09 - NBA Nuggets (Is Kobe Unrivaled, Deadline Thoughts, HoopIdea, Rubio)
1:24:30 - MOR Roundtable: Bryan's NBA Inquisition
1:47:53 - Game Previews: WAS, CHA, SA, @DEN
Old 03-13-2012, 09:06 AM   #504
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

BG, you were mentioned on the Hardline yesterday...
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 10:00 AM   #505
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Was it something along the lines of:

Someone stop that guy that is running circles around our coverage?
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 10:11 AM   #506
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayliss View Post
Was it something along the lines of:

Someone stop that guy that is running circles around our coverage?
I don't think The Hardline is worried about anything that BG is doing.. definitely not worried about anything related to ben and skin either..
Old 03-13-2012, 10:22 AM   #507
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3 View Post
What did they say about him?

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 10:47 AM   #508
j0Shi
Diamond Member

j0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond repute

What's the "Hardline" ?
j0Shi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 10:49 AM   #509
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by j0Shi View Post
What's the "Hardline" ?
A Dallas sports radio show.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 10:54 AM   #510
Murphy3
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
What did they say about him?
Someone with a very similar name emailed in bad mouthing the Mavs championship last year.. Corby and Rhynes said that they're pretty sure it's not the same guy that does work concerning the Mavs including blog work..

That's really about it. But, I'm sure any publicity received from The Ticket has to be considered a positive.

TheTicket and The Hardline have been atop the ratings for years and years. The station is one of the most popular sports talk stations in the country.. Many, many stations try to duplicate their formula.. Many local radio guys were one time employees at TheTicket usually as small role type players.

Some famous former Ticket personnel:
Mark Followill - TV voice of the Mavs
Chuck Cooperstein - Radio voice of the Mavs
Curt Menefee - Fox NFL Sunday
Skip Bayless - The piece of crap that's worked for ESPN in various roles including Cold Pizza
Kevin Scott - Ticker work at the ticket now on ESPN doing similar work
Ben and Skin - Were a throwaway fill in type show now on ESPN radio in Dallas
Greg Williams - was part of the Hardline, now on 105.3
Chris Arnold - Mavs emcee
Kate Delaney "the sports princess" - has done national shows.. - although she just doesn't know all that much about sports..
Mark Elfenbein - had a Sunday morning show on TheTicket for a decade now over on 105.3 doing mid day work.

It's had a monopoly on Sports Talk radio 15-20 years.. National shows fair poorly up against The Ticket. Other local sports stations fair poorly. It's a rare to see a station dominate across the board with mostly the same on air personalities like TheTicket has..

Last edited by Murphy3; 03-13-2012 at 11:14 AM.
Old 03-13-2012, 03:03 PM   #511
BGMaverick9
Guru

Quote:
Someone with a very similar name emailed in bad mouthing the Mavs championship last year.. Corby and Rhynes said that they're pretty sure it's not the same guy that does work concerning the Mavs including blog work..

That's really about it. But, I'm sure any publicity received from The Ticket has to be considered a positive.

TheTicket and The Hardline have been atop the ratings for years and years. The station is one of the most popular sports talk stations in the country.. Many, many stations try to duplicate their formula.. Many local radio guys were one time employees at TheTicket usually as small role type players.

Some famous former Ticket personnel:
Mark Followill - TV voice of the Mavs
Chuck Cooperstein - Radio voice of the Mavs
Curt Menefee - Fox NFL Sunday
Skip Bayless - The piece of crap that's worked for ESPN in various roles including Cold Pizza
Kevin Scott - Ticker work at the ticket now on ESPN doing similar work
Ben and Skin - Were a throwaway fill in type show now on ESPN radio in Dallas
Greg Williams - was part of the Hardline, now on 105.3
Chris Arnold - Mavs emcee
Kate Delaney "the sports princess" - has done national shows.. - although she just doesn't know all that much about sports..
Mark Elfenbein - had a Sunday morning show on TheTicket for a decade now over on 105.3 doing mid day work.

It's had a monopoly on Sports Talk radio 15-20 years.. National shows fair poorly up against The Ticket. Other local sports stations fair poorly. It's a rare to see a station dominate across the board with mostly the same on air personalities like TheTicket has..
I "know" who that person is who sent the email. He stopped following me a couple of weeks ago (fakes shed tear).

I guess that's cool I was indirectly mentioned.
Old 03-13-2012, 03:33 PM   #512
Murphy3
Guru

I'll start following you to make you feel better.. not really sure how this whole twitter thing works, but if I decide to figure it out, you'll be one of the first added... maybe.
Old 03-14-2012, 10:29 AM   #513
Rhylan
Minister of Soul

Too bad they couldn't have taken two seconds to verify it wasn't the same BG and say so on air.. one text to Followill would've solved that.

I love those guys, but follow-up/research is not their strong suit.
Old 03-14-2012, 12:38 PM   #514
Murphy3
Guru

Quote:
Too bad they couldn't have taken two seconds to verify it wasn't the same BG and say so on air.. one text to Followill would've solved that.

I love those guys, but follow-up/research is not their strong suit.
Umm, they said that it wasn't the same BG that does all of the good Mavs work.

Last edited by Murphy3; 03-14-2012 at 12:39 PM.
Old 03-14-2012, 12:50 PM   #515
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute

I heard them mention him during the playoff run last year. It was either Danny or Rhyner, but they were talking about being at some club in Miami and they were making jokes about Folowill and somewhere in there they said "Gutierez"
FreshJive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 05:18 PM   #516
Rhylan
Minister of Soul

Quote:
Umm, they said that it wasn't the same BG that does all of the good Mavs work.
They didn't really clarify it.. kinda threw it out there going to break and then let it hang.
Old 03-18-2012, 11:40 AM   #517
BGMaverick9
Guru

Change in plans, our next episode will be Monday (regular 6-8 time)

Marc Stein will join us.
If you've got any questions for that interview, feel free to start sending them this way.
Old 03-18-2012, 01:16 PM   #518
Murphy3
Guru

Quote:
They didn't really clarify it.. kinda threw it out there going to break and then let it hang.
no, they really didn't leave it hanging out there.
Old 03-19-2012, 06:05 PM   #519
sinsin

sinsin will become famous soon enoughsinsin will become famous soon enough

omfg !
still off air !
sinsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 06:29 PM   #520
Firnen

Firnen is just really niceFirnen is just really niceFirnen is just really niceFirnen is just really niceFirnen is just really niceFirnen is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinsin View Post
omfg !
still off air !
Bryan Gutierrez ‏ @BallinWithBryan
Due to windsanity '12, tonight's episode of MOR will be postponed. We'll be "possibly live" tomorrow night, same time.

Last edited by Firnen; 03-19-2012 at 06:30 PM.
Firnen is offline   Reply With Quote