Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 12-18-2014, 08:53 PM   #1
Cerberus

Cerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jproxursoxoff View Post
LOL I love it!! But why is this kid so angry?? He even picked a fight with COUSINS!!! And Boogie is the most mentally unstable player in the league. Rondo has no fear.

We've been missing that type of player since DeShawn/Delonte!!!!
Old 12-18-2014, 08:58 PM   #2
Jproxursoxoff

Jproxursoxoff is a splendid one to beholdJproxursoxoff is a splendid one to beholdJproxursoxoff is a splendid one to beholdJproxursoxoff is a splendid one to beholdJproxursoxoff is a splendid one to beholdJproxursoxoff is a splendid one to beholdJproxursoxoff is a splendid one to beholdJproxursoxoff is a splendid one to beholdJproxursoxoff is a splendid one to beholdJproxursoxoff is a splendid one to beholdJproxursoxoff is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
We've been missing that type of player since DeShawn/Delonte!!!!
LOL I miss Delonte's craziness. Was really sad when he was kicked off the team, especially since that same season we ended up signing Mike James to run the point when we had a perfectly capable PG in Delonte. And I'll never forget that tweet he sent out after he learned he was kicked off the team. I still miss him.
Jproxursoxoff is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
goat offense, jameer nelson goat