Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 02-21-2006, 05:59 AM   #1
XERXES
Diamond Member

XERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud of
Default Happy Birthday To My Favorite D-M Racist...

Happy bday BlackJoe...you'll always just be Joe to me.
Old 02-21-2006, 10:02 AM   #2
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Dude, it's really not appropriate to make such claims of a poster.... I'm calling you out on your racial insensitivity.

Last edited by Murphy3; 02-21-2006 at 10:03 AM.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2006, 10:55 AM   #3
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

can't we all just....something, something?

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2006, 10:58 AM   #4
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

This thread is somewhat unfortunate.
Old 02-21-2006, 09:15 PM   #5
XERXES
Diamond Member

XERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2sarajevo
This thread is somewhat unfortunate.
racism, in every form, is unfortunate. this thread is a call to action, brethren.
Old 02-21-2006, 09:35 PM   #6
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

In the photography world we refer to him as negative joe.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2006, 10:01 PM   #7
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

As the late, great Slobberbone would have you know, BlackJoe isn't the only who has been discriminated against. Don't forget the trials and tribulations of one EngineJoe:

Why you gotta go and sell your soul?
Why you gotta talk about Engine Joe
Like he's some guy in a fairy tale book
Everybody knows that he just cooks
Baked beans and brisket in a barbecue stand
On the dirty side of town, he's a dirty old man
But he likes his job more than the rest
Who work with him and consider him the best
Still he wouldn't care if you called him a rat
But why you gotta talk about Engine Joe like that?

In the very same city on the other side of town
Lives a funny little lady and a rodeo clown
And she swears she's loved him all her life
Promises one day he's gonna make her his wife
Have a couple kids and little plot of land
Open themselves up a barbecue stand
Just like Engine Joe on the other side of town
Funny little lady and the rodeo clown
Rodeo clown thinks that Engine Joe is fat
But still he wouldn't talk about Engine Joe like that

Gee-tar....

Once upon a time there was a racecar racer
And he had himself a souped-up AMC Pacer
It was shaped like a bubble but it drove really fast
The racer couldn't drive, so the Pacer it crashed
Got himself a guy with a truck that could tow 'er
Still he said he didn't think the guy could fix its motor
But the guy, he didn't care, he fixed it just the same
I guess that's how Engine Joe got his name

Now he wrangles beef in a barbecue stand
Ever since the day that he mangled his hand
But he doedn't care, he just keeps on smokin'
Cigarettes and brisket, man
I ain't...jokin'

I think if there's a lesson to be learned from this, it's that whether you are BlackJoe or EngineJoe or AnyOldJoe...we all have our cross to bear.

It's worth keeping in mind.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2006, 10:08 PM   #8
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Sir. Sir. It's African American Joe.

Last edited by Murphy3; 02-21-2006 at 10:08 PM.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2006, 10:24 PM   #9
XERXES
Diamond Member

Sir. Sir. To be accurate, it's simply HumanJoe...or even better, Homo(as in homosapien)Joe.
Old 02-21-2006, 10:50 PM   #10
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

I went out with a homo joe for a while
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2006, 11:18 PM   #11
XERXES
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky
I went out with a homo joe for a while
(yawn)...i'm sure you were the catalyst that drove him far from heterosexuality...(repeat yawn)
Old 02-21-2006, 11:21 PM   #12
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

I think it was too many cowboy movies, but I'll take some of the credit. He wasnt much of a catch that any woman would probably want anyway
Old 02-21-2006, 11:38 PM   #13
XERXES
Diamond Member

Quote:
I think it was too many cowboy movies, but I'll take some of the credit. He wasnt much of a catch that any woman would probably want anyway
I'm sure he wasn't the first, nor will he be the last, male that you drive to queerdom.
Old 02-21-2006, 11:44 PM   #14
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Suddenly this thread has become somewhat great.

Not bad.... less than 24 hour turnaround.
Old 02-22-2006, 12:53 AM   #15
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Pray tell, what that has to do with your going out with him?
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2006, 04:27 AM   #16
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

I think Im confused...
Old 02-22-2006, 07:46 AM   #17
XERXES
Diamond Member

Quote:
I think Im confused...

me too...chum should know "praytell" is one word...
Old 02-22-2006, 04:20 PM   #18
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
I think Im confused...
Maybe she drove herself away from .....wait....now I am confused.....
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2006, 04:56 PM   #19
XERXES
Diamond Member

basic truths garnered from this thread:

1. Joe is a homo(sapien), and
2. Joe is an African American
3. Joe is not colorblind
4. A date w/ EL makes you gay
5. Slobberbone should reunite.
6. Chumdawg needs to freshen up his mad vocab skills
7. Doc likes to take photos of gay models named Joe

Did I miss anything?
Old 02-22-2006, 05:25 PM   #20
Drbio
Banned