Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Trade and Draft Board

Old 11-13-2003, 10:36 AM   #41
kingrex
Platinum Member

kingrex is a jewel in the roughkingrex is a jewel in the roughkingrex is a jewel in the roughkingrex is a jewel in the rough
Default RE:What would it take to get TMac?

Quote:
Originally posted by: Big Boy Laroux
how about finley and walker for t-mac and hill?

the orlando gm would probably still be criticized... but taking hill off their hands helps soothe it for them...

and for us, hill still has some years left in him... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
I wonder if the salaries work out on this deal? If this does happen, this would be the biggest deal out all the Mavs deals.
kingrex is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-13-2003, 11:10 AM   #42
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: What would it take to get TMac?

Dallas trades: PF Antoine Walker (20.1 ppg, 7.2 rpg, 4.8 apg in 41.5 minutes)
SG Michael Finley (19.3 ppg, 5.8 rpg, 3.0 apg in 38.3 minutes)
Dallas receives: SF Grant Hill (14.5 ppg, 7.1 rpg, 4.2 apg in 29.1 minutes)
SF Tracy McGrady (32.1 ppg, 6.5 rpg, 5.5 apg in 39.4 minutes)
Change in team outlook: +7.2 ppg, +0.6 rpg, and +1.9 apg.

Orlando trades: SF Grant Hill (14.5 ppg, 7.1 rpg, 4.2 apg in 29.1 minutes)
SF Tracy McGrady (32.1 ppg, 6.5 rpg, 5.5 apg in 39.4 minutes)
Orlando receives: PF Antoine Walker (20.1 ppg, 7.2 rpg, 4.8 apg in 78 games)
SG Michael Finley (19.3 ppg, 5.8 rpg, 3.0 apg in 69 games)
Change in team outlook: -7.2 ppg, -0.6 rpg, and -1.9 apg.

TRADE ACCEPTED

according to realgm... has to happen after dec 20th in order to trade walker, though...
Old 12-04-2003, 01:06 PM   #43
Tarzan

Tarzan is on a distinguished road

This doesn't seem so far fetched anymore, does it?
Old 12-04-2003, 01:15 PM   #44
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally posted by: Tarzan
This doesn't seem so far fetched anymore, does it?

I'd still not do the trade. Maybe Orlando would, but I still don't think it would be good for Dallas.
Old 12-04-2003, 02:37 PM   #45
Tarzan

I am not sure I would do the trade either, especially after the way T-Mac has shown negative leadership over the last month and also after he ran his mouth in the playoffs last year. I was responding to the posters that said there is no way Orlando would trade T-Mac.
Old 12-04-2003, 04:01 PM   #46
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

how did this thread go for two pages?????
we dont need a 2......there now its over!

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2003, 04:56 PM   #47
Tarzan

Most nights Delk is the starting 2. I think McGrady would be a talent upgrade over Delk.
Old 12-04-2003, 05:02 PM   #48
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Most nights Delk is the starting 2. I think McGrady would be a talent upgrade over Delk.
you really think so huh[img]i/expressions/moon.gif[/img]

The Mavs are good enough to win the championship this year without making any more trades.

you really think so huh[img]i/expressions/moon.gif[/img]

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2003, 05:18 PM   #49
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Except Nellie would probably sooner start McGrady at the 5 than at the 2. Delk would continue to start at the 2 and McGrady would move to the 3.

Old 12-04-2003, 06:04 PM   #50
Tarzan

Yes, I think the Mavs are good enough to win it this year without any trades. However, if a no brainer comes along you have to take it.
Old 12-04-2003, 06:07 PM   #51
LRB
Guru

Quote:
if a no brainer comes along you have to take it.
Sure I'd take Shaq, who knows they might one day find a way to do a brain transplant. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-04-2003, 06:18 PM   #52
Tarzan

LRB, that is a good point. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]