Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Other Sports Talk

Old 11-16-2004, 08:20 PM   #81
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough
Default RE:Carter to sign with the Jets

Quote:
Originally posted by: Kat
Oh, and I might add, those Jets fans are a proud group. They are already having our dear old Q for dinner. They are not as forgiving as we were. This sould be interesting. For Q's sake, I hope he takes this chance to get his life together, but he is..........at best an inconsistant backup.
If they would've realized that this is Quincy's fourth offense he has had to learn than i'm sure they would be more forgiving.

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-16-2004, 08:25 PM   #82
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally posted by: Drbio
FFM- you were the ringleader of the Trust in Bill bandwagon. Now you want to question him?

John Kerry would be proud.
Uhhh, yeah I want to question him. You're blind if you haven't seen anything wrong with Bill's coaching this year. I didn't see it before but Parcells has slowly turned us into his Jets and Patriots team he had a couple of years ago and except the players he's brought in are no longer the players they use to be. And every ex-Patriots or Jets player that is on this team is playing a position that needs to be upgraded. I didn't expect our team to have a better record than last season but I did expect a better team and Parcells didn't achieve that goal therefore I have the right to question him.

1996-2005
Old 11-16-2004, 11:52 PM   #83
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the heads up Kat! That was hilarious!
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2004, 11:53 PM   #84
Drbio
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by: FilthyFinMavs
Quote:
Originally posted by: Kat
Oh, and I might add, those Jets fans are a proud group. They are already having our dear old Q for dinner. They are not as forgiving as we were. This sould be interesting. For Q's sake, I hope he takes this chance to get his life together, but he is..........at best an inconsistant backup.
If they would've realized that this is Quincy's fourth offense he has had to learn than i'm sure they would be more forgiving.
Excuses are like assholes....they stink and only result in crap. The reason they are on his case is because he sucks balls.
Old 11-16-2004, 11:55 PM   #85
Drbio
Banned

Default RE: Carter to sign with the Jets

FFM- I have no problem with you questioning Bill. The ESPN guys had a really good conversation about Parcells. They all feel that he is about 30% responsible and Jones is 70% because of his poor personnel decisions. They all called for a true GM and predicted that Parcells would stick out his contract.

I am just enjoying the irony of you bemoaning the "Trust in Bill" mantra when your man Qshitty was here and now that things are going south you flip flop. Irony rules.
Old 11-17-2004, 09:51 AM   #86
Dooby
Diamond Member

Dooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really nice

Quote:
FFM- I have no problem with you questioning Bill. The ESPN guys had a really good conversation about Parcells. They all feel that he is about 30% responsible and Jones is 70% because of his poor personnel decisions. They all called for a true GM and predicted that Parcells would stick out his contract.

I am just enjoying the irony of you bemoaning the "Trust in Bill" mantra when your man Qshitty was here and now that things are going south you flip flop. Irony rules.
Which ESPN guys said that? I haven't heard a single local host or columnist say anything other than Parcells is making the personnel decisions.

Heard it again this morning. "Parcells is picking the groceries." This offseason is not Jerry's fault. Personally, I'd feel better if it was.
At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell. – Thomas Fuller
Dooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2004, 05:11 PM   #87
Drbio
Banned

It was on Sportscenter last night Dooby. The goofy old bald headed guy and the former NFL quarterback Sean Salisbury. It was about a five minute segment.
Old 11-17-2004, 05:12 PM   #88
Drbio
Banned

BTW...just to stay on topic....Qcaine sucks ass and the Jets will bemoan ever signing him. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-17-2004, 05:30 PM   #89
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

Quote:
BTW...just to stay on topic....Qcaine sucks ass and the Jets will bemoan ever signing him. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
I'm sure the Jets are having the last laugh by taking our starting qb and watching us try to make the playoffs with their backup qb who wasn't even good enough to back up for them.

[img]i/expressions/anim_laugh.gif[/img]

1996-2005
Old 11-17-2004, 07:15 PM   #90
Drbio
Banned

You can't admit he sucks. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Even if he is currently playing because the Jets starter is injured and that was the only way in hell he was ever going to see the field.

If Qstanky was the Cowboys QB this year, things would be a lot worse. I'm pretty convinced of that. At least Vinny doesn't abuse the wacky weed or snort the white stuff.
Old 11-21-2004, 04:00 PM   #91
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Don't look now, but Quincy is about to lead the Jets to a triumphant victory over the Cleveland Browns.

Folks, all Quincy does is win.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2004, 04:06 PM   #92
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Q. Carter 11-20, 115 yards passing, 55.0 Completion %, 1 TD, 1 INT

Folks, a star is reborn...

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
Old 11-21-2004, 04:12 PM   #93
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally posted by: FINtastic
Q. Carter 11-20, 115 yards passing, 55.0 Completion %, 1 TD, 1 INT

Folks, a star is reborn...

Give him another year with the same playbook and he's a pro bowler.[img]i/expressions/anim_laugh.gif[/img]

1996-2005
Old 11-21-2004, 04:15 PM   #94
FINtastic
Diamond Member

Quincy works his magic as defenders only can look on helplessly.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
Old 11-21-2004, 04:19 PM   #95
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FFM, I'm thinking more like league MVP.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
Old 11-21-2004, 04:20 PM   #96
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

Give him another year with the same offense and he's a pro bowler.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

1996-2005
Old 11-21-2004, 04:26 PM   #97
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Genius
Old 11-22-2004, 01:08 AM   #98
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Kill to see a Cowboy QB break a tackle like that!
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2004, 09:43 AM   #99
Drbio
Banned

He either fumbled one step later or threw it stupidly to Mr. Lewis who was about to take his head off.

Qstanky...the turnover machine.
Old 11-28-2004, 10:25 PM   #100
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Don't look now, but Quincy is about to lead the Jets to a triumphant victory over the Cleveland Browns.

Folks, all Quincy does is win.
Another start for Q-dubya, another win. You said it best, FINtastic. All the guy does is win ball games.

chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2004, 01:09 AM   #101
FINtastic
Diamond Member

Another game has passed, and another win has been racked up by Q-Car. Folks, it's like clockwork.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
Old 11-29-2004, 02:45 PM   #102
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

Didn't he get injured in the first quarter after that hit? Did he come back?

1996-2005
Old 11-29-2004, 04:04 PM   #103
FINtastic
Diamond Member

Yeah he got injured on about the third play. I don't think he played for the rest of the first half. However, he came in at the beginning of the second half with the score tied at 3-3 and managed to the lead the Jets to victory.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
Old 11-30-2004, 12:46 AM   #104
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of light

actually the pass of 69 yards to Moss was great. Have to admit that Q shows signs of brilliance every now and then but he is still not very reliable. Too inconsistent.
Old 11-30-2004, 04:41 PM   #105
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

Yea I heard he came back at the 2nd half. Nice ass throw to Moss deep. I think one thing Carter does do pretty decently is throw the deep ball. It seems like the shorter passes are the ones that kill him.

1996-2005