Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Other Sports Talk

Old 11-06-2004, 07:54 PM   #1
SaltwaterChaffy
Platinum Member

SaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud of
Default The Official College Football National Championship thread

I think we're at a point in the season where we can start talking about what the championship game is going to be, and who is going to appear in the various bowls.

My two cents:

I don't think anyone is going to beat USC, and they will end up in the Orange Bowl by a wide margin. Also, now that OU has escaped Kyle field with a victory, I think they'll end up in Miami as well. Auburn still has an outside shot if the BCS falls their way, but I think it's going to end up being USC vs. OU in the National championship.

SaltwaterChaffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-06-2004, 11:53 PM   #2
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:The Official College Football National Championship thread

Quote:
Originally posted by: SaltwaterChaffy
I think we're at a point in the season where we can start talking about what the championship game is going to be, and who is going to appear in the various bowls.

My two cents:

I don't think anyone is going to beat USC, and they will end up in the Orange Bowl by a wide margin. Also, now that OU has escaped Kyle field with a victory, I think they'll end up in Miami as well. Auburn still has an outside shot if the BCS falls their way, but I think it's going to end up being USC vs. OU in the National championship.
If Auburn wins out, they should jump OU since they play in a tougher conference. That being said, I don't think they'll win out.

Old 11-07-2004, 01:30 AM   #3
SaltwaterChaffy
Platinum Member

SaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud of

[quote]
Originally posted by: dirno2000
Quote:
If Auburn wins out, they should jump OU since they play in a tougher conference. That being said, I don't think they'll win out.
If that's true, than OU and Auburn should both pass USC, because the Pac-10 is much weaker than the Big 12 and the SEC.

I agree with you that Auburn is playing in the tougher conference. However, I don't think they'll be able to make up the difference in the BCS if they don't pass OU in the human polls. As stupid as most of the voters are, at least they're consistent, meaning if you don't lose, you don't fall.

Old 11-07-2004, 01:56 AM   #4
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Valid point about USC. I don't doubt that they're a good team, but it's kind of hard to tell in the Pac-10. I'm looking forward to seeing how Cal does when they go to Southern Miss for the makeup game.
Old 11-08-2004, 09:46 AM   #5
endtroducing
Golden Member

endtroducing is on a distinguished road

oh snap. don't even suggest my Tigers won't win out. they will. and then they'll go to the national title game.

OU is a sissy little team that has to scrape by marginal Big 12 teams...they don't really deserve to go to Miami. and Peterson? barf. Ronnie & Carnell > Peterson
Old 11-08-2004, 09:53 AM   #6
SaltwaterChaffy
Platinum Member

I don't think anyone would call teams ranked in the top 25 marginal. And just for the record, the Big 12 has 5 teams in the top 25 this week. The mighty SEC has only 4.

The only reason Peterson should make you barf is that what he has done over his first 9 games (100+ yards in each, two 200 yard games) is just plain sick.

Old 11-08-2004, 12:47 PM   #7
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

ocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud of
Default RE: The Official College Football National Championship thread

That's the whole point Saltwater....

Arkansas, my team, who is currently 1-4 in SEC play, would have BEATEN Texas had Matt Jones not fumbled the game away in the 4th quarter. Texas is arguably, and statistically, the 2nd best team in the Big 12. Arkansas is the 2nd worst in the SEC.

I guarantee you that Arkansas' record would be a LOT better if they were in the Big 12. The last "cup cake" Arkansas played was New Mexico State back in Early September. Big 12 teams get to play Baylor every freakin week. It's not hard to rack up nice records when you play mediocrity every week.
Old 11-08-2004, 01:09 PM   #8
endtroducing
Golden Member

oh my god, is there someone arguing that the Big 12 is stronger than the SEC? look at who OU is scheduled to play as of now in their title game...IOWA STATE? jesus christ.

the SEC is so much stronger top to bottom that it's not even funny...when a team that is barely .500 leads a division, something is seriously wrong.

and as far as Peterson goes...look at the defensive rankings he's played against. hardly tough sledding.

Old 11-08-2004, 02:16 PM   #9
capitalcity
Diamond Member

capitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant future

Quote:
[i]Originally posted by: ocelot_arkBig 12 teams get to play Baylor every freakin week. It's not hard to rack up nice records when you play mediocrity every week.
...and SEC teams get to play Vanderbilt every week.

This may be a down year for the BIG XII (see north division) but I wouldn't say the SEC is stronger than last year.

Georgia & Auburn - up
LSU, Florida, Ole Miss, Ark - down

A&M, OSU, Texas, OU - up
Mizzou, Neb, KSU, Col - down

Old 11-08-2004, 02:45 PM   #10
SaltwaterChaffy
Platinum Member

If I came off as saying that I think the big 12 is better than the SEC, than I guess I wrote poorly. I believe that the SEC is a very tough conference. But, OU has had to play in the Big 12 South for the majority of its games, which I think is just as hard if not harder than the SEC. It's the North division that drags the Big 12 down. Top to bottom, the SEC is better than the big 12, and I don't think that are are many people who can argue against that.

And ocelot, I just have to disagree with you on Arkansas being able to compete in the big 12 any more than they can in the SEC.

Oregon allows 103 yards per game rushing. Peterson gets:183
Texas allows 114 yards per game. Peterson gets 225
Kansas allows 112, Peterson gets 122.
OK state allows 150, surely driven up by Peterson's 250.

Old 11-08-2004, 02:52 PM   #11
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

ocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud of

"And ocelot, I just have to disagree with you on Arkansas being able to compete in the big 12 any more than they can in the SEC."

But we did...Beat Texas in Austin last year, came within one play of beating them this year. They are the 2nd best team in the Big 12. That, to me, is proof that we'd be more competitive in the Big 12. I could be wrong, as this is all just rhetoric and hypotheticals...but I stand by my statement.
Old 11-08-2004, 03:09 PM   #12
capitalcity
Diamond Member

capitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally posted by: ocelot_ark
"And ocelot, I just have to disagree with you on Arkansas being able to compete in the big 12 any more than they can in the SEC."

But we did...Beat Texas in Austin last year, came within one play of beating them this year. They are the 2nd best team in the Big 12. That, to me, is proof that we'd be more competitive in the Big 12. I could be wrong, as this is all just rhetoric and hypotheticals...but I stand by my statement.
Houston Nutt got his kids really pumped up to play Texas.

I doubt Arkansas would play with the same emphasis and passion vs other BIG 12 competition.

I liken the Razorbacks to this years Kansas State - they play up and down to their competition.

Old 11-14-2004, 06:34 PM   #13
dirno2000
Diamond Member

It's getting interesting. Auburn has tied Oklahoma in the AP poll and they trail by only two points in the coach’s poll. So basically the in a year in which the formula was tweaked to minimize the impact of the computers, they may end up deciding this thing. The computers had Oklahoma ranked #1 as of last week, but that could change since Auburn has the opportunity to get another quality win over a ranked opponent in the SEC championship game while OU likely has Baylor and a team with at least four losses in the Big 12 Championship game.
Old 11-14-2004, 08:50 PM   #14
SaltwaterChaffy
Platinum Member

I must admit, I'm getting mighty nervous about the whole thing.

Old 11-14-2004, 09:51 PM   #15
capitalcity
Diamond Member

This whole thing is fucking mess.

Should both Auburn and OU remain unbeaten through their conference championships - ONE of them will be screwed automatically. The BullshitChampionshipSeries will leave a SEC or BIG XII team out this year to allow USC to play in the game the Trojans were excluded from last year. Its a sham.

It's gotta be fixed so that the Pac 10 and the Big 10 have championship games just as the SEC, BIG 12, ACC will have next year. The Big East will lose its automatic bid. Add Notre Dame to the Big 10 making it along with Penn State a conference of 12. Now add Utah and Fresno State to the Pac 10 leaving them with 12 conference schools.

establish a true playoff

take 5 conference winner bids and seed them by final rank in BCS poll

1. USC (PAC 12)
2. OU (BIG 12)
3. Auburn (SEC)
4. FSU (ACC)
5. Mich (BIG 10+2)

now at large bids by rank in final BCS poll

6. CAL (PAC 12)
7. TEX (BIG 12)
8. UTAH (PAC 12)

sorry you're not invited

9. WIS (BIG 10+2)
10. GA (SEC)
11. LOU (BIG EAST)
12. B ST (WAC)

8 Team, 7 game PLAYOFF with COLLEGE SUPERBOWL in round 3

ROUND 1
rose USC vs UTAH
sugar AUB vs CAL
fiesta OU vs TEX
orange FSU vs MICH

ROUND 2
mega sponsor USC vs FSU
mega sponsor AUB vs OU

ROUND 3
NCAA SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONSHIP USC vs AUB

I know this will never happen.
But should a playoff ever come about, and they needed a venue for the superbowl of college football

The JerryDome in Arlington (capacity 100, 000) - IF you build it they will come.
Old 11-14-2004, 11:12 PM   #16
endtroducing
Golden Member

party was crazy. come back Sooners when you spank 3 top ten teams like we have, k?
Old 11-15-2004, 10:01 AM   #17
AnMan21

AnMan21 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally posted by: endtroducing
party was crazy. come back Sooners when you spank 3 top ten teams like we have, k?
with two tough games remaining it's not over by any means. it's going to be a wild finish in the bcs standings. a loss by auburn next week could mess the bcs standings up even more - it'd be awesome to see. maybe then they'd fix the dang thing. what i do know, is that it's ridiculous that a conference without a championship can still send two teams to bcs games (Big Ten, Pac-10). personally, i think OU and Auburn should play is out of the national title.....(should they both remain undefeated)
AnMan21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2004, 10:19 AM   #18
SaltwaterChaffy
Platinum Member

agreed anman.

Old 11-15-2004, 10:27 AM   #19
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by: AnMan21
Quote:
with two tough games remaining it's not over by any means. it's going to be a wild finish in the bcs standings. a loss by auburn next week could mess the bcs standings up even more - it'd be awesome to see. maybe then they'd fix the dang thing. what i do know, is that it's ridiculous that a conference without a championship can still send two teams to bcs games (Big Ten, Pac-10). personally, i think OU and Auburn should play is out of the national title.....(should they both remain undefeated)
Nothing would screw the BCS up more than to end the season with two teams undefeated from BCS conferences AND for Utah to slip into the BCS and trounce whoever they play.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2004, 11:37 AM   #20
AnMan21

Quote:
Originally posted by: Murphy3

Nothing would screw the BCS up more than to end the season with two teams undefeated from BCS conferences AND for Utah to slip into the BCS and trounce whoever they play.
think about what would happen if auburn lost this week to alabama, still won the SEC championship, but fell below cal, texas, and utah in the bcs. then you'd have 2 bcs conf teams in place for "automatic" berths, and one non-bcs conf team getting an "automatic". then what happens? there's only 2 at-large spots! even though it needs tweaking, you still have to love the drama the bcs presents....it gives a fan like me (a one loss UT fan) a reason to watch every last game and keep my fingers crossed...
Old 11-15-2004, 11:54 AM   #21
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by: AnMan21
Quote:

think about what would happen if auburn lost this week to alabama, still won the SEC championship, but fell below cal, texas, and utah in the bcs. then you'd have 2 bcs conf teams in place for "automatic" berths, and one non-bcs conf team getting an "automatic". then what happens? there's only 2 at-large spots! even though it needs tweaking, you still have to love the drama the bcs presents....it gives a fan like me (a one loss UT fan) a reason to watch every last game and keep my fingers crossed...
The BCS doesn't need tweaking. The BCS needs a complete overhaul.....again.
Anyways, we can only hope that there is absolute chaos. Can you imagine how much OU would piss and moan if they end the season undefeated?...and rightfully so.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2004, 12:18 PM   #22
dirno2000
Diamond Member

Quote:
This would be the best scenario for the BCS because there wouldn't be any controversy about the 1 v. 2 game. The main purpose of the BCS is to make sure the top two teams play each other and if Oklahoma and USC are the only undefeated teams then the BCS has served it's purpose because in the past, conference ties to bowls would have prevented such a matchup.

Also, I'm not sure I understand why you're scenario would cause such a problem. If Auburn wins the SEC championship game, they're in the BCS...if they lose they're probably out.

There are two at large spots. If Cal wins out, the Rose Bowl will take them. If Utah finishes in the top 6, they get the other at large spot. That's why Wisconsin losing may have killed Texas because it could allow Utah to slip in the top 6. Basically, if Utah finishes in the top 6, there will only be one at large spot.

Old 11-15-2004, 12:23 PM   #23
dirno2000
Diamond Member

The new BCS rankings are out...OU is still #1 in the computer polls and thus still has a fairly comfortable lead over Auburn.
Old 11-15-2004, 12:56 PM   #24
AnMan21

Quote:

The BCS doesn't need tweaking. The BCS needs a complete overhaul.....again.
Anyways, we can only hope that there is absolute chaos. Can you imagine how much OU would piss and moan if they end the season undefeated?...and rightfully so.
a possible fix would be a bullet to the affect of "if there are two undefeated teams AFTER the bcs bowls, those teams will play one additional game." it would take care of the moaning that's going to happen this year should it happen. another small tweak would be "no team that does not win their conference can play for a national title." there would've been a USC v. LSU game last year, and you wouldn't have heard all the "co-champion" talk. making every conference play a championship game would be yet one more small tweak. if wisconsin had gone undefeated they would've moaned for not being placed in the championship game, but they don't even play michigan! the "automatic" berth exemptions need to be reworked too....

the opposing side is generally a "playoff" notion. i think this eliminates a lot of what people do like about college football. under either system losing two games would basically eliminate the team from the title, however under a playoff, one loss for power teams like OU, UT, USC, Auburn, etc would still give them a chance. sure, as a UT fan, it'd be nice to think we could lose to OU and still have a shot, BUT wouldn't that basically eliminate part of the intensity of the red river shootout? wouldn't this game (and others like it) become just another game on the schedule? sure, they'd remain fun for the fans, but they wouldn't have the underlying effect anymore. further, the conference championships i've just pushed for in the bcs would have to be eliminated completely - otherwise there's a great chance of NOT having the best possible playoff brackett....

either way, changes need to be made....i just think most of the problems can be avoided with a final tweak to the bcs. of course it seems it's always a topic of conversation this time of year and inevitably some team always losses late...
Old 11-15-2004, 01:57 PM   #25
AnMan21

Quote:

Also, I'm not sure I understand why you're scenario would cause such a problem. If Auburn wins the SEC championship game, they're in the BCS...if they lose they're probably out.

There are two at large spots. If Cal wins out, the Rose Bowl will take them. If Utah finishes in the top 6, they get the other at large spot. That's why Wisconsin losing may have killed Texas because it could allow Utah to slip in the top 6. Basically, if Utah finishes in the top 6, there will only be one at large spot.
if auburn loses then cal and texas will be in the top 4 of the bcs - this assures them bcs berths. it would also put utah in the top 6 would assure them of a berth. someone has to be left out with only 2 at-larges. i guess we have the same problem that we had with 3 undefeated teams only to a lesser extent because it's not for a title position....i just believe the "automatic" exemptions are one of the problems the bcs needs to address
Old 11-15-2004, 02:05 PM   #26
dirno2000
Diamond Member

Quote:
if auburn loses then cal and texas will be in the top 4 of the bcs - this assures them bcs berths. it would also put utah in the top 6 would assure them of a berth. someone has to be left out with only 2 at-larges. i guess we have the same problem that we had with 3 undefeated teams only to a lesser extent because it's not for a title position....i just believe the "automatic" exemptions are one of the problems the bcs needs to address
ok, I see what you're saying. From my understanding, the non-bcs automatic berth superceds all others so Texas would be the odd team out.
Old 11-15-2004, 02:57 PM   #27
AnMan21

Quote:
Quote:
ok, I see what you're saying. From my understanding, the non-bcs automatic berth superceds all others so Texas would be the odd team out.
yes, you're right, i just read the rules of it all. the non-bcs teams only have to be in the top 6 to qualify, but a non-champion bcs team has to be in the top 4 to qualify. the first at-large will go to the non-bcs conf team leaving only one remaining at large bid. i know i'm bias, but it seems ridiculous that utah should go to a bcs game over texas.....but i think it'd be ridiculous for utah to go over michigan, cal, or any other one loss power team. sure utah is having a good year, but to what standards? anyone that would argue they'd put up the same numbers in any of the major conferences is kidding themselves. not to mention they're ranked 48th in total defense. they're not playing teams that are lighting up the offensive side of the ball by any means!
Old 11-16-2004, 08:09 PM   #28
endtroducing
Golden Member

Auburn isn't going to lose...we have the number 1 defense in college football. Alabama is starting a third string quarterback, third string running back, and their whole defense is full of reserves...
Old 11-17-2004, 12:52 AM   #29
capitalcity
Diamond Member

Quote:
Auburn isn't going to lose...we have the number 1 defense in college football. Alabama is starting a third string quarterback, third string running back, and their whole defense is full of reserves...
any given saturday...
Old 11-17-2004, 06:28 PM   #30
endtroducing
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally posted by: capitalcity
Quote:
any given saturday...
no. we're going to blow them away.
Old 11-17-2004, 10:51 PM   #31
capitalcity
Diamond Member

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
any given saturday...
no. we're going to blow them away.
Iron Bowl @ (home dog) Bama - seems like a trap game to me. The Tides got nothin' to lose.

Old 11-18-2004, 10:14 AM   #32
endtroducing
Golden Member

Alabama has never won at home...
Old 11-18-2004, 10:52 AM   #33
AnMan21

teams with nothing to lose LOVE playing spoiler this time of year. keep your eye on 'bama, BYU, Stanford, and Notre Dame
Old 11-20-2004, 06:28 PM   #34
endtroducing
Golden Member

so much for the trap, eh?
Old 11-20-2004, 07:00 PM   #35
SaltwaterChaffy
Platinum Member

That game was close enough that Auburn might not pick up the votes it will need. Auburn really needed to blow out 'Bama, and they didn't. They still could pass OU, especially if OU is sluggish in the Big 12 championship and Auburn blasts Tennessee. But it's going to be close.

Old 11-21-2004, 05:51 AM   #36
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

ut's first ever bcs bowl? i hope so

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2004, 11:29 AM   #37
endtroducing
Golden Member

Quote:
That game was close enough that Auburn might not pick up the votes it will need. Auburn really needed to blow out 'Bama, and they didn't. They still could pass OU, especially if OU is sluggish in the Big 12 championship and Auburn blasts Tennessee. But it's going to be close.
there's been about two Iron Bowls ever that were blowouts. Alabama has the #2 defense in all of college football...they averaged 250 yards rushing per game. they got 50. we already blew the #5 team in the country away (UGA), and we've beat two other top ten teams. what more do you want? Auburn has proven things that OU and USC HAVE NOT.
Old 11-21-2004, 11:37 AM   #38
AnMan21

Quote:
Originally posted by: alby
ut's first ever bcs bowl? i hope so
only if cal loses to southern miss....
Old 11-21-2004, 01:05 PM   #39
capitalcity
Diamond Member

Quote:
Quote:
there's been about two Iron Bowls ever that were blowouts. Alabama has the #2 defense in all of college football...they averaged 250 yards rushing per game. they got 50. we already blew the #5 team in the country away (UGA), and we've beat two other top ten teams. what more do you want? Auburn has proven things that OU and USC HAVE NOT.
I want you to acknowledge the Tigers WEAK non-conference schedule.

The Citadel - Division II
Louisiana Monroe - 5-6
Louisiana Tech - 5-6

SEC wins are to be respected - but the others are hardly tough opponents.

Old 11-21-2004, 07:33 PM   #40
endtroducing
Golden Member

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I want you to acknowledge the Tigers WEAK non-conference schedule.

The Citadel - Division II
Louisiana Monroe - 5-6
Louisiana Tech - 5-6

SEC wins are to be respected - but the others are hardly tough opponents.
are you retarded? who has OU beaten besides Texas? and it wasn't like OU played a great OOC schedule, either. oregon? houston? bowling green (WHO BACKED OUT ON AUBURN)?

LSU - top 5
UGA - top 5
UT - top 10, will be top 15 in the SECC game