Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Other Sports Talk

Old 01-13-2008, 04:59 PM   #41
roadrunner
Golden Member

roadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to behold

Oh well...on a positive note..all of the losing teams this weekend scored first.
We ran like a simple play, and usually the ball doesn’t come get me until later. So I just trotted through the play and I looked to the ball, and it was already right there in my face. … He sees the floor so well and sometimes he throws the ball and we don’t see it. He’s liable to really throw anything.” Dirk

Kidd to Dirk is the present day Stockton to Malone.

roadrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-13-2008, 05:00 PM   #42
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone see owens running? Any input on how he looks out there?
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 05:01 PM   #43
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
That was on Ellis and Henry.

And oh yeah, that bullshit flag on Ware overshadowed a terrific defensive play by Reeves.
Ellis and Henry missed the tackles, but Roy was right there watching.

and as Amani was acellerating, Roy will still right there watching...

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 05:01 PM   #44
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Chill out TO...We had that blitz beat then.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
Old 01-13-2008, 05:02 PM   #45
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

My blood pressure is rising, I can feel it.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 05:02 PM   #46
dude1394
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by alby
Ellis and Henry missed the tackles, but Roy was right there watching.

and as Amani was acellerating, Roy will still right there watching...
Look like he got tripped. Don't give him more grief than he deserves.
Old 01-13-2008, 05:03 PM   #47
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

at least we got 15 yards from the personal foul.............................................. ......................

Contact Me
Old 01-13-2008, 05:03 PM   #48
alby
Guru

I'm fininshing up my third beer and theres 10 mins left in the first quarter, I'm about to hit something very very soon.

Contact Me
Old 01-13-2008, 05:04 PM   #49
alby
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394
Look like he got tripped. Don't give him more grief than he deserves.
watch the replay again, he was watching from less than 2 yards away from Amani before he was tripped

Contact Me
Old 01-13-2008, 05:05 PM   #50
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Don't worry. Eli is getting ready to do what he does best.
Old 01-13-2008, 05:05 PM   #51
alby
Guru

but now that I think about it, Roy woulda just horse collared the guy for another 15 yards anyways

Contact Me
Old 01-13-2008, 05:05 PM   #52
Bookit
Diamond Member

Bookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
My blood pressure is rising, I can feel it.

Mine too. I just wish the offense had been playing well for the last few weeks. As it stands now, we really don't know what to expect.
Bookit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 05:06 PM   #53
dude1394
Guru

Quote:
but now that I think about it, Roy woulda just horse collared the guy for another 15 yards anyways
Truth hurts...Has a guy ever fallen so fast?
Old 01-13-2008, 05:06 PM   #54
alby
Guru

did you see that?

TO, Romo, Crayton, Garrett, Sherman were all their analyzing the formations

Contact Me
Old 01-13-2008, 05:06 PM   #55
alby
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394
Truth hurts...Has a guy ever fallen so fast?
His name is Shaq.

Contact Me
Old 01-13-2008, 05:07 PM   #56
dude1394
Guru

Go get 'em ware, play through that bulls*** call.
Old 01-13-2008, 05:07 PM   #57
Bookit
Diamond Member

Bookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud of

Jacobs is an absolute beast.
Old 01-13-2008, 05:07 PM   #58
alby
Guru

I've never seen Jacobs hit a hole so hard.

Contact Me
Old 01-13-2008, 05:08 PM   #59
alby
Guru

roy williams f*cking sucks

Contact Me
Old 01-13-2008, 05:08 PM   #60
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute

damn stiff arm
Old 01-13-2008, 05:08 PM   #61
quiet riot act
Banned

quiet riot act is infamous around these partsquiet riot act is infamous around these partsquiet riot act is infamous around these partsquiet riot act is infamous around these parts

"ran through the tackle of roy williams"
quiet riot act is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 05:08 PM   #62
Kirobaito
Platinum Member

Kirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant future

And Williams blows another tackle, giving the Gnats a first down.

Eff.
Old 01-13-2008, 05:09 PM   #63
dude1394
Guru

ARE YOU KIDDING ME ROY!! You are a one trick pony and you can't make that tackle!
Old 01-13-2008, 05:09 PM   #64
roadrunner
Golden Member

roadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to behold

I hate Roy Williams...
We ran like a simple play, and usually the ball doesn’t come get me until later. So I just trotted through the play and I looked to the ball, and it was already right there in my face. … He sees the floor so well and sometimes he throws the ball and we don’t see it. He’s liable to really throw anything.” Dirk

Old 01-13-2008, 05:09 PM   #65
alby
Guru

maybe our rushing defense is overrated?

prove me wrong Dallas.

Contact Me
Old 01-13-2008, 05:09 PM   #66
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute

these guys need an adrenaline injection.
Old 01-13-2008, 05:09 PM   #67
Bookit
Diamond Member

This might get ugly if we can't stop the run.
Old 01-13-2008, 05:10 PM   #68
alby
Guru

How people can defend Roy befuddles me. I'm going to get another beer. F*ck this

OF COURSE ROY WAS BEHIND PLAXICO BY 7 YARDS.

Contact Me
Old 01-13-2008, 05:10 PM   #69
quiet riot act
Banned

quiet riot act is infamous around these partsquiet riot act is infamous around these partsquiet riot act is infamous around these partsquiet riot act is infamous around these parts

roy was beat
thank god eli ain't that great
Old 01-13-2008, 05:10 PM   #70
dude1394
Guru

Oh my lord, williams was giving "help".

Wade...you want a quick exit, you keep that converage.
Old 01-13-2008, 05:10 PM   #71
roadrunner
Golden Member

Wow...that would have been another TD if not for the bad throw...

Old 01-13-2008, 05:11 PM   #72
alby
Guru

every run is going for 7+ yards on 2nd and 10 right now.. what the hell

Contact Me
Old 01-13-2008, 05:11 PM   #73
alby
Guru

finally, we hold them on third down!!!!

watch for a fake.

Contact Me
Old 01-13-2008, 05:11 PM   #74
quiet riot act
Banned

punt

thank god coughlin is a bitch
Old 01-13-2008, 05:11 PM   #75
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
maybe our rushing defense is overrated?

prove me wrong Dallas.
Bite your tongue. Our rushing defense is the tits. You will see it by the end of this game.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 05:11 PM   #76
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Time of possession is going to kill us. We cant be three and out every time and then have the gnats run all over us.

Last edited by Windmill360; 01-13-2008 at 05:13 PM.
Windmill360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 05:12 PM   #77
roadrunner
Golden Member

Bradshaw is a pile mover as well...the D needs to step it up!

Old 01-13-2008, 05:12 PM   #78
alby
Guru

please get at least 2 first downs.

if we punt this ball deep in our zone, NY will score a TD, I guarantee it

Contact Me
Old 01-13-2008, 05:12 PM   #79
Bookit
Diamond Member

Romo better pull his head out and make a play this drive.
Old 01-13-2008, 05:13 PM   #80
quiet riot act
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windmill360°
Time of posession is going to kill us. We cant be three and out every time and then have the gnats run all over us.

we.ve had the ball once , holmes