Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 04-26-2001, 04:35 PM   #1
ReggieThetaChi

ReggieThetaChi is on a distinguished road

Man, I hope you still come around when the Jazz get the living mormon shit kicked out of them on Saturday. Please, don't run and hide, because I will have many an insult to send your way. You are about as bad as Laker Lanny, Fandemonium, the Raptors fans, and everyone else who ruined NBATalk rant rooms. You need to cut this shit out, man. Seriously. If you have something intelligent to add to this posting board, you are more than welcome to stay. But, and I believe I speak collectively for the rest of the Mavericks fans, if you refuse to comply, there will be consequences and reprecussions. Remember, anyone can dissappear for 5 grand.
Old 04-26-2001, 05:07 PM   #2
Mavs_Whiner

Mavs_Whiner is on a distinguished road

Geez,

Thanks for the warm welcome! I certianly do love it here and I have been looking for the "collective voice of dallas maverick fans" for 3 days now.... Allow me to introduce myself..... I am "the collective voice of Whining Mavs Fans". Why were you hiding?

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

If I knew upfront that you spoke for everyone here I would have just e-mailed you directly.

But on the upside, I have made some wonderful friends here in the last few days. And I look forward to sharing special moments like this with you now and in the future.

If you want to start the 5 grand collection a little early without waiting for your unemployment check, here's a tip..... Call Vegas..... Bet on the Jazz.

See you on the golf course....
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Mavs_Whiner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2001, 05:24 PM   #3
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

Honestly, why are you even here Mavs_Whiner? You obviously aren't here to contribute anything worthwhile from a Jazz fan's perspective, so why bother coming at all? I realize there's a complete lack of Jazz boards and sites but surely there must be one you can go and hang around. Try ESPN's Jazz clubhouse. There's never a shortage of Mavs/Jazz trashtalking (between both teams) over there. If you've got something intelligent to say, then by all means post away. But if you're here just to piss people off, then I suggest you leave.
djb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2001, 05:28 PM   #4
Mavs_Whiner

Mavs_Whiner is on a distinguished road

Thanks there DjJazzyJeff!

I'm just playing to the level of the local competition. I'll let you know if you say anything that interests me. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Mavs_Whiner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2001, 05:35 PM   #5
TheKid
Diamond Member

TheKid is on a distinguished road

Hey man, cut the crap all ready!!! You're a freakin jackass, it's that simple. I don't even think you're a Jazz fan, probably some bandwagon fan. If the Lakers win, you'll be on their jock too. Intelligent fans don't act in the manner you do, PRICK!
Old 04-27-2001, 01:06 PM   #6
ReggieThetaChi

Unemployment check??? Man, you are a riot. I could buy and sell your sorry ass.
Old 04-28-2001, 06:27 PM   #7
ReggieThetaChi

I dig Jazzy Jeff. Come on, he's the DJ, Will Smith is the rapper. You can't get better than that, ass.