Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 05-29-2003, 02:59 PM   #1
superheadcat

superheadcat is on a distinguished road

1. nellie, whose coaching theory, according to them, is long proven dead wrong, made the coach of the year look dumber than a rock, again.
2. finley showed he can, and will, carry the whole team on his back, on both ends of the floor, when nobody else could, regardless what those "fans" say he is more a liability to the team.
3. nve is still a cold blooded freak, and continue to shoot, and make, those killer shots, to the dismay of those whose keep saying "nve has to go!"
4. most ridiculously, someone wants nash packed just because he/she doesn't like what nash said off court, even nash proves nite in and nite out he is the heart and soul of mavs offense.

mavs amazing run so far had made moving any one of them from the roster so much more difficult, and showed mavs style of playing may has a shot even all the way. i got a funny feeling: maybe those "mavs fans" might be upset by that.

even funnier feeling: i am glad that they are upset.
Old 05-29-2003, 03:04 PM   #2
ariosto

ariosto is on a distinguished road

I have questioned Nellie and the Mavs roster on several occasions. I thought trading Nick was a good idea since we didn't need an all-star on the bench. I am overjoyed to be proven wrong on these counts, and any other dumb things I've said.

When the Mavs win, I'm always happy to eat crow. Which happens to be my icon. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 05-29-2003, 04:14 PM   #3
Dooby
Diamond Member

Dooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really nice

There are those that think Nellie is not the best coach for this team. I guess you can count me among them 'cause Nellie drives me nuts.

But F' anybody who thinks that I root for this team to lose.

F' anybody that thinks that I am not jumping up and down and yelling at the TV during every playoff game and pumping my fist when NVE makes a 3.
At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell. – Thomas Fuller
Dooby is offline   Reply With Quote