Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 06-29-2006, 11:34 PM   #1
capitalcity
Diamond Member

capitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant future
Default Transformers movie teaser trailer

transformersmovie.com

Michael Bay better not f' this up. Alas my brother is already preparing me for the worst.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cap's brother's blog...

THE TRANSFORMERS, ADVERTISMENTS IN DISGUISE

Following up on the other blog entry, I wanted to share my thoughts on the new live action Transformers film.

So after more than 20 years, computer generated effects have paved the way for a live action Transformers film. For the past couple of years, various experiments with live action robots have been made for TV commercials and internet video. The good news is that most of these experiments look good, which means that the Transformers in the new movie will look even better. The bad news is that Michael Bay is directing the movie, and I don't trust him with my beloved Autobots and Decepticons.

Along with his buddy, Jerry Bruckheimer, Bay has made some of the most mind-numbing films in history. You can usually identify their movies by their trademark elements:

- Everything's a car chase. That means quick cuts, fast pans, and tilted camera angles in every damn scene.

- Gratuitous explosions

- Comedy relief provided by stereotypical black characters

- Tons of in-film product placements

And this is exactly why Bay got the job. Robots that turn into cars and appliances? It's a perfect opportunity to whore out to corporate interests. So despite what producer Steven Spielberg says, I don't think the film will stay true to it's Generation One roots at all. I've been keeping a close eye on the production of the movie for quite some time now, and without ruining any major plot points, let me inform you that:

- Optimus is not a semi truck

- Megatron is not a gun

- Bumblebee is not a VW bug

I understand that some of the choices they've made come from a functional perspective, but how could they not make Bumblebee a VW bug? Christ, he's probably the only damn character that I would tolerate doubling as an advertisement, and they couldn't even do that right! Furthermore, expect transforming Xbox 360s and other stupid shit.

When I complain to people about this, the kindest response that I get is "They're alien robots? How great do you expect the movie to be?!"

Well, if you look over my blog entry about the original Transformers film, then you can see why I have high expectations. There's room for story, there's room for character development and emotion! I know because it's been done before!

Distressed, I decided to rent Armageddon and see if it offers any hope for the future. Thankfully, it does. Armageddon actually shares a few of the locations from the first few episodes of the classic '84 cartoon. If the new Tranformers film has scenes in space or on an oil drilling platform, then they should be done right.

Nonetheless, I still have one major concern- the cast.

- Shia LaBeouf - I fucking hate this actor. He played that annoying thug-wannabe kid in iRobot.

- Bernie Mac - did I mention the trademark comedic relief character. Yeah, guess who plays him.

- John Turturro - Yes, we all love the Jesus, but what the fuck is he doing in the new Transformers film?

- Tyrese Gibson - yeaahhh....

Basically, the cast is filled with a lot of comedic characters and a couple of sexy actresses. Some of the cast (ie Jon Voight) are good actors or comedians in their own right, but these are not the people I would put together for a Transformers movie.

Expect the teaser trailer for Transformers on July 4. Odds are that it will be played before the new Pirates of the Carribean movie. Despite how me or any other Transfan feels, you can count on a bunch of cheers and shouts in the theater from a bunch of fags that weren't even born before 1986.

But who knows? Maybe the movie won't suck. Only time will tell.
Old 06-29-2006, 11:37 PM   #2
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

NERRDDDD!!!!
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 11:41 PM   #3
capitalcity
Diamond Member

capitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky

NERRDDDD!!!!
I only follow it to make my brother feel comfortable...

or somesuch.
Old 06-29-2006, 11:42 PM   #4
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

ugh. I'm not interested in this movie at all.

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
nashtymavsfan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2006, 07:04 AM   #5
madape
Diamond Member

madape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to behold

I'm defnitely excited to see this one, but that trailer was terrible.
madape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2006, 08:31 AM   #6
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

ocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud of

If you're not excited to see Transformers...you're not American (OR - you're 15).
Old 06-30-2006, 10:15 AM   #7
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

damn, time to hit the attic at my parents' house to pull out all my transformers!

MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE!
ROBOTS IN DISGUISE!

Last edited by Big Boy Laroux; 06-30-2006 at 10:42 AM.
Big Boy Laroux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2006, 10:19 AM   #8
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cap's brother
Optimus is not a semi truck

- Megatron is not a gun

- Bumblebee is not a VW bug
Are there any other sources to confirm this information? This is kind of disheartening for those of us that grew up with the robots in disguise.

I will still see the movie, but I hope they really do stay true to it's roots.
Old 06-30-2006, 11:11 AM   #9
capitalcity
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2sarajevo
Are there any other sources to confirm this information? This is kind of disheartening for those of us that grew up with the robots in disguise.

I will still see the movie, but I hope they really do stay true to it's roots.
I'll hit him up later today. I doubt he just got it from starscreamkid84 via the interweb...

Chances are good the info is more legit than the ben wallace to dallas rumor. I've long speculated that they'll whore out the robots to the highest (chevy, ford, toyota, honda, etc.) bidder.

Don't be shocked - nothing's sacred anymore.
Old 06-30-2006, 02:28 PM   #10
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Its about time hybrid cars got popular.
Old 06-30-2006, 08:51 PM   #11
Nemesis
Diamond Member

Nemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud of

"Autobots, transform and move out!!" - Prime

Not to be confused with, "Regulators!, mount up!"

Last edited by Nemesis; 06-30-2006 at 08:51 PM.
Nemesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2006, 09:34 PM   #12
bobatundi
Golden Member

bobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Its about time hybrid cars got popular.
Officially my favorite post I've ever seen on this site. Or any site. Strong work!
bobatundi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2006, 09:45 PM   #13
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

So how many people watched the transformers cartoons? I loved them, hell i even watched the beast wars series that came a little later. How can optimus not be a semi or megatron not be a gun? I know they are gonna "whore it out" but couldnt they have whored it out to the highest bidding semi?
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2006, 08:20 AM   #14
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5175...h=transformers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IL5c2...h=transformers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkIfU...h=transformers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3dV8...h=transformers

Last edited by Windmill360; 07-01-2006 at 08:24 AM.
Windmill360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2006, 10:25 AM   #15
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

I loved the transformers.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2006, 04:26 PM   #16
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

I love the transformers.

the cast has already convinced me of the major suckage of this film. Michael is not capable of no NOT screwing this amazing tradition. He will destroy my all time favorite childrens cartoon characters. By the way...who was your favorite Transformer??? Mine was/is Brawn

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2006, 05:21 PM   #17
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

I liked iron hide and bumble bee as well as the obvious optimus prime. Ironhide was probably my favorite.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2006, 06:46 PM   #18
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

Just in case any of y'all are interested, here's the first pic of an actual Mic*#**l B*y tr*nsform#r (B*mblebe#e):

Dr@amw*rks and Par*mOunt have been hounding sites all over the internet that have posted this pic, but presumably they won't find this one (the reason for the *'s, #'s, etc... ).
Old 07-01-2006, 08:27 PM   #19
Nemesis
Diamond Member

Nemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud of

Starscream only b/c I wanted to be a jet pilot along with every other kid who saw Top Gun or Iron Eagle at that time.
Nemesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2006, 09:46 PM   #20
XERXES
Diamond Member

XERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud of

Quote:

NERRDDDD!!!!

Help me out EL, are you the pot or the kettle?
Old 07-01-2006, 09:51 PM   #21
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocelot_ark
If you're not excited to see Transformers...you're not American (OR - you're 15).
The latter is actually true

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."

Last edited by nashtymavsfan13; 07-01-2006 at 10:41 PM.
Old 07-01-2006, 10:02 PM   #22
XERXES
Diamond Member

XERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashtymavsfan13
The ladder is actually true
latter?
Old 07-01-2006, 10:40 PM   #23
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by XERXES
latter?
Lol, my bad.

Old 07-02-2006, 03:41 PM   #24
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

I'm officially stoaked.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 01:29 PM   #25
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

I'm officially scared...Mike Bay will trash this classic just like everything else he touches....

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 07-03-2006, 08:47 PM   #26
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Well the teaser looks like crap, but that's without the robots...
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 11:40 PM   #27
sike
The Preacha

so scared.....

Old 07-15-2006, 12:52 AM   #28
Nash13
Diamond Member

Nash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by madape
I'm defnitely excited to see this one, but that trailer was terrible.
Bump, just saw the trailer.

Ape is right, that's the gayest trailer i've ever seen. The trailer and director make this movie look real suspicious.
The wind rises electric. She's soft and warm and almost weightless. Her perfume is sweet promise that brings tears to my eyes. I tell her that everything will be all right; that I'll save her from whatever she's scared and take her far far away. I tell her that I love her. The silencer makes a whisper of the gunshot. I hold her close until she's gone. I'll never know what she was running from. I'll cash her check in the morning.

~The Salesman
Nash13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2006, 03:09 AM   #29
jleefilled
Platinum Member

jleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant future

I was a typical transformer/G.I. Joe crazed kid too. Basically, I'd beg my parents to buy me one or the other whenever and wherever the opportunity arose. A possessed little monster, I was. I estimate that I watched Transformers the Movie twenty to thirty times -- once fairly recently. Sad movie... But of course, they did resurrect Optimus in the next season. I hated, hated the fact that Ultramagnus wasn't the "chosen" one. Rodimus was all good, but I didn't care much for Hot Rod. Ba-weep-grana-weep-niniban!

Anyone remember the rip-offs that were the GoBots?

Last edited by jleefilled; 07-15-2006 at 03:22 AM.
jleefilled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2006, 09:46 AM   #30
sike
The Preacha

Ba-weep-grana-weep-niniban!

awesome!

I'm going to go buy the transfomer's movie....I freakin love that flick!

Old 07-15-2006, 10:20 AM   #31
capitalcity
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jleefilled
Sad movie... But of course, they did resurrect Optimus in the next season. I hated, hated the fact that Ultramagnus wasn't the "chosen" one. Rodimus was all good, but I didn't care much for Hot Rod. Ba-weep-grana-weep-niniban!
UltraMagnus was a freakin tool. Dude was like the Al Gore of Transformers... no charisma, and he walked around like he had an energon cube stuck in his ass.

Hot Rod was a cowboy so it's only fitting he replaced John Wayne (optimis).
Old 07-15-2006, 12:56 PM   #32
jleefilled
Platinum Member

jleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by capitalcity
UltraMagnus was a freakin tool. Dude was like the Al Gore of Transformers... no charisma, and he walked around like he had an energon cube stuck in his ass.

Hot Rod was a cowboy so it's only fitting he replaced John Wayne (optimis).
Your opinion of course. : )

It's true he wasn't "cool" like Hot Rod, but he was Optimus' (optimis') twin for PETE's sake. He was the white Optimus Prime! Plus, wasn't it Optimus who chose UltraMagnus?

Last edited by jleefilled; 07-15-2006 at 12:58 PM.
Old 07-15-2006, 03:00 PM   #33
capitalcity
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jleefilled
Your opinion of course. : )

It's true he wasn't "cool" like Hot Rod, but he was Optimus' (optimis') twin for PETE's sake. He was the white Optimus Prime! Plus, wasn't it Optimus who chose UltraMagnus?
Yes. But the matrix chose Hot Rod.

Who am I to argue? Afterall, he's got the touch.
Old 07-15-2006, 03:05 PM   #34
jleefilled
Platinum Member

Tru Dat! But, Transformers kind of died off because of the creators' poor choice in the hotrod-turned-minivan(?) leader of the autobots. Such a poor choice that they resurrected Optimus!
Old 07-15-2006, 04:56 PM   #35
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by capitalcity
he's got the touch.
He's got tha powerrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Old 07-31-2006, 03:44 PM   #36
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

suposed pic of Opt*imus Pr*me in vehicle form

Last edited by Big Boy Laroux; 07-31-2006 at 03:45 PM.
Big Boy Laroux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2006, 03:48 PM   #37
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Optimus to People Magazine: "I'm Gay"
Old 07-31-2006, 04:02 PM   #38
capitalcity
Diamond Member

Dammit woman, you show optimus some respect.
Old 07-31-2006, 04:28 PM   #39
sike
The Preacha

Quote:

Optimus to People Magazine: "I'm Gay"
freakin genius!

Old 08-25-2006, 07:21 PM   #40
capitalcity
Diamond Member

WTF!