Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Political Arena

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-15-2009, 10:11 PM   #11
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

I want leadership to have some integrity. That means saying what they mean and doing what they say.

When they campaign I want to get a sense of what they stand for. I did in theOne's case but not from his campaigning rhetoric but from his previous record. Obviously no one else knows what the heck he said either, since he'll just change it once elected.

He rakes his opponent over the coals for proposing to tax health care benefits but less than 50+ days he's floating it out there. WITHOUT the corresponding tax credit(of course). Just collecting more taxes so he can spend it to buy more votes... You call this re-thinking his position... I call it a lack of integrity. There hasn't been any sort of catastrophe that should cause him to change his position...just theOne coming back to roost.

What it appears to me is that his statements don't mean squat..as he's so busy running his mouth that you can't believe what will come out next. Except when there's a new tax and more money for him to distribute...at the end of the day that will be what comes out of his mouth.

I want to rein in earmarks (excuse me while I sign this bill loaded with them, we'll do it next time, trust me).
I want to rein in the budget (excuse me while I triple the deficit and set up the guvment to spend a higher percentage of gdp than any president in history, we'll ...aw crap..we'll do nothing).
I want a stimulus to jump start the economy (excuse me while I push my liberal agenda using the economy as the political hammer..."wouldn't want to waste a good crisis you know", oh and the stimulus won't do a damn thing until 2-3 years from now..but..well...can't waste a good crisis dontcha know).
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
america=fail, bggst douches ever, bggst expnsn of gov ever, idiots talking again, vagina dentata, won't ever be happy