Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 05-06-2022, 11:06 PM   #1
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Maybe it's just me but it appears as if Kidd might have lost some confidence in Dinwiddie

He left Frank in the game doing that stretch Luka was out and not Dinwiddie
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2022, 11:08 PM   #2
Scoobay
Golden Member

Scoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
Maybe it's just me but it appears as if Kidd might have lost some confidence in Dinwiddie

He left Frank in the game doing that stretch Luka was out and not Dinwiddie
i'm glad kidd not afraid to mix things up and try stuff out
no green this game
powell only 10 minutes
bertans only 7

brunson was falling all over the place - hard to tell if he was legit getting pushed around but it sure seemed like it.
Scoobay is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2022, 11:18 PM   #3
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoobay View Post
i'm glad kidd not afraid to mix things up and try stuff out
no green this game
powell only 10 minutes
bertans only 7

brunson was falling all over the place - hard to tell if he was legit getting pushed around but it sure seemed like it.
Playing Powell only 10 minutes was huge

There was a stat coming into this game the Suns had outscored the Mavs by 28 points doing the Minutes that Powell was on the floor the 1st two games.
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2022, 09:26 AM   #4
Simon2
Diamond Member

Simon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to all
Default Winbiggie

I still believe in Spencer. Maybe its just taking him time to figure it out. Once he does, Suns are in real trouble. Is it just me or am I imagining this. In the first two games, the Mavs looked beat physically. Their little guards got exposed. Last night, they were the ones doing the beating. Brunson really set the tone. He is going to play more physical. I really liked the mental fortitude. Kudos to Kidd for trying Nilikina. Not sureit had an effect but he wasn’t a negative either. Suns will probably put a taller guy on Luka again.
Old 05-07-2022, 11:08 AM   #5
dirt_dobber
Diamond Member

dirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon2 View Post
I still believe in Spencer. Maybe its just taking him time to figure it out. Once he does, Suns are in real trouble. Is it just me or am I imagining this. In the first two games, the Mavs looked beat physically. Their little guards got exposed. Last night, they were the ones doing the beating. Brunson really set the tone. He is going to play more physical. I really liked the mental fortitude. Kudos to Kidd for trying Nilikina. Not sureit had an effect but he wasn’t a negative either. Suns will probably put a taller guy on Luka again.
Nice! and I agree with your takes. Kind of worried about the minutes we
playing DFS and Bullock at 41m each - it's just the playoff beating they are taking is going to take a toll.
I'm glad they are tough minded and glad we have someone else that can play defense beside DFS.

Last edited by dirt_dobber; 05-07-2022 at 11:08 AM.
dirt_dobber is offline   Reply With Quote