Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

View Poll Results: Will we make a deadline trade?
No 73 41.24%
Yes, for Kevin Martin 11 6.21%
Yes, for Iggy 22 12.43%
Yes, for Stephen Jackson 12 6.78%
Yes, for Crash 1 0.56%
Yes, for a backup 4 3 1.69%
Yes, for a backup PG 4 2.26%
Yes, for Lebron 20 11.30%
Yes, for more than one player above 4 2.26%
Yes, for other player(s) 27 15.25%
Voters: 177. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-09-2011, 11:19 PM   #441
clutch#41
Golden Member

clutch#41 is a jewel in the roughclutch#41 is a jewel in the roughclutch#41 is a jewel in the rough

yeah the 1st game back DOJO suprised me with his maturity and basketball play.even though he didnt shoot the ball well. He seems like a different player than when we 1st saw him at the beginning of the year. i really dont want the Dojo situation to end like roddys and end up with alot of what iffs!! just with this move its just kinda like we should of just kept novak lol
clutch#41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-09-2011, 11:35 PM   #442
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

geez...dojo hasn't shown much of anything special.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 11:40 PM   #443
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

DoJo is not ready. Potential, sure, but he's not ready.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 02:20 AM   #444
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

There is a peice on ESPNDallas that the Mavs might try and bring back Devin Harris should he land in Denver.

I'd post the story but I'm on my iPhone.

"Dirk Nowitzki is now a household name in every locker room in this world.
You say it in Brazil, you say Dirk, they know Nowitzki. You say it in China,
they know Nowitzki. Kobe, Michael, DIRK." - Jeff Van Gundy
Rick41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 02:41 AM   #445
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Could Devin Harris land back in Dallas?
By Marc Stein
http://espn.go.com/blog/dallas/maver...back-in-dallas

If Devin Harris winds up in Denver as part of New Jersey’s long-running attempts to complete a blockbuster deal for Carmelo Anthony, don’t completely dismiss the idea that Harris could land back in Dallas with the team that drafted him in 2003.

Don’t dismiss it because the Mavericks themselves haven’t ruled it out.

Harris is by no means seen as an ideal trade target by Mavs officials, since they were the ones who initiated the deal with New Jersey in February 2008 for Jason Kidd and given the fact that Dallas needs wing scoring and long-ball threats in the wake of Caron Butler’s season-ending knee injury far more than they need another point guard.

However ...

Sources with knowledge of the team’s thinking confirmed to ESPNDallas.com that the prospect of making a trade pitch to bring back Harris has been discussed internally and will inevitably be broached with the Nuggets if the 2009 All-Star ends up in Denver.

Reason being: Dallas is well aware that the Nuggets have little need for Harris thanks to the presence of the promising Ty Lawson and are looking to reduce their luxury-tax bill. Also: Harris can create his own shot and thus could provide one key offensive element Dallas has lacked since he left ... although there would be obvious questions about how well he could function alongside Kidd.

So desperate for Kidd’s playmaking, leadership and veteran know-how, Dallas packaged two future first-round picks and $3 million in cash with Harris -- plus the contracts of Trenton Hassell, DeSegana Diop, Maurice Ager and the rights to Keith Van Horn all for salary-cap purposes -- to get him back. But the way Kidd has evolved, at 37, as a floor leader who also doubles as an effective weak-side shooter that can likewise defend small forwards would suggest that teaming him with Harris is hardly far-fetched. How often do we see Kidd paired with Jason Terry and J.J. Barea in a three-man backcourt?

One team source, to repeat, made it clear that Harris is not their primary target to fill the Butler void. Nor have there been any strong signals to date to suggest that the Mavs have the time or ability to join the New Jersey/Denver/Detroit trade talks as a fourth team that helps facilitate the trade by taking on Harris.

The reality, furthermore, is that there would undoubtedly be considerable competition out there for Harris if the Melo trade finally goes through and the Nuggets make him available, with the Portland Trail Blazers (just to name one team) known to be long-time Harris admirers and knowing how desperate teams generally are for proven point guards.

But Harris is still relatively young (28 in February) and thus ranks as a quality young(ish) player whom the Mavs already know a lot about. Which explains why they’ll privately confess that, on some level, they do like the idea of a reunion.

And the Nuggets, should the Melo deal ultimately go through at last, would be eligible to move Harris again before the Feb. 24 trading deadline as long as they don’t package him with any other Nuggets.

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 01-10-2011 at 02:43 AM.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 03:27 AM   #446
Thomas86
Golden Member

Thomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to all

If the Mavs can bring Devin back I will take back all the bad things I said about him since he left.
Thomas86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 05:56 AM   #447
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

rabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond repute

I guess it would be Butler/JJB/first for Devin?

Gives Denver cap relief, a pick and a backup for Lawson.

Mavs would still be PG-heavy but would upgrade JJB to Harris. Roddy would soaks up whatever minutes are left at the 1/2 and Stevenson becomes a fulltime SF. I think you use the TE to trade to bring an athletic defensive-oriented swingman at that point because you lack big 2s and depth at the forward spot. Not sure who is available but someone who could do a good Matt Barnes impersonation would be great.

Kidd/Harris
Roddy/JET
Stevenson/TE guy
Dirk/Marion
Chandler/C's

watch your thoughts, they become your words

Last edited by rabbitproof; 01-10-2011 at 05:57 AM.
rabbitproof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 09:15 AM   #448
41mvp
Golden Member

41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice

I love Harris!!!yeah this's great idea

No one loves Dirk any more than I do
MY HEART-WHERE DIRK NOWITZKI IS AND ALWAYS WILL BE AN ALL-STAR

Last edited by 41mvp; 01-10-2011 at 12:04 PM.
41mvp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 09:44 AM   #449
j0Shi
Diamond Member

j0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitproof View Post
and Stevenson becomes a fulltime SF
I just don't like that. Stevenson has stepped in big time, but I don't think he can be a long term solution at the 3.
j0Shi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 10:10 AM   #450
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

rabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by j0Shi View Post
I just don't like that. Stevenson has stepped in big time, but I don't think he can be a long term solution at the 3.
If his minutes are capped to 20, it's manageable. He can produce offensively from the spot. Marion and the TE player will take the remaining and can play more depending on that match-up.

Kidd (24)/Harris(24)
Roddy(24)/JET(24)
Stevenson(20)/Marion(18)/TE guy(10)
Dirk(34)/Marion(14)
Chandler(30)/C's(18)

I'd prefer to bring a real 3 though.

watch your thoughts, they become your words

Last edited by rabbitproof; 01-10-2011 at 10:13 AM.
rabbitproof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 10:15 AM   #451
Jon Avalon
Platinum Member

Jon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to all

Bringing Devin back would be awesome

Last edited by Jon Avalon; 01-10-2011 at 10:23 AM.
Jon Avalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 10:21 AM   #452
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Lets wait with the Harris talk until he is in Denver?
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 01:29 PM   #453
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm wanting jackson over harris quite frankly.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
Old 01-10-2011, 01:52 PM   #454
CATCH-17

CATCH-17 is a jewel in the roughCATCH-17 is a jewel in the roughCATCH-17 is a jewel in the roughCATCH-17 is a jewel in the rough

What about Butler/Haywood for Harrington/Nene?
Old 01-10-2011, 01:54 PM   #455
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by CATCH-17 View Post
What about Butler/Haywood for Harrington/Nene?
Sure, Al takes on Marions' bench role behind the 3 and 4. Hilario is great depth behind Tyson.
Kidd Karma is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 02:01 PM   #456
mavs777
Diamond Member

mavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitproof View Post
If his minutes are capped to 20, it's manageable. He can produce offensively from the spot. Marion and the TE player will take the remaining and can play more depending on that match-up.

Kidd (24)/Harris(24)
Roddy(24)/JET(24)
Stevenson(20)/Marion(18)/TE guy(10)
Dirk(34)/Marion(14)
Chandler(30)/C's(18)

I'd prefer to bring a real 3 though.
I don't like Stevenson at the 3 for 1 big reason, rebounding
mavs777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 02:02 PM   #457
mavs777
Diamond Member

mavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidd Karma View Post
Sure, Al takes on Marions' bench role behind the 3 and 4. Hilario is great depth behind Tyson.
I highly doubt Denver would do that. Nene's natural position is actually the 4 and he could be a great back up of Dirks
Old 01-10-2011, 02:07 PM   #458
CATCH-17

CATCH-17 is a jewel in the roughCATCH-17 is a jewel in the roughCATCH-17 is a jewel in the roughCATCH-17 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavs777 View Post
I highly doubt Denver would do that. Nene's natural position is actually the 4 and he could be a great back up of Dirks
Denver is trying to get rid of everyone right now so it wouldn't surprise me.

Maybe even Chris Anderson if not NeNe.

I'd like to keep Haywood though because I think he'll be clutch in the post season.
Old 01-10-2011, 02:18 PM   #459
j0Shi
Diamond Member

j0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'd like to keep Haywood though because I think he'll be clutch in the post season.
j0Shi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 02:22 PM   #460
CATCH-17

Quote:
Originally Posted by j0Shi View Post
As a defender in halfcourt sets.

There will be a time in the post season where having him do what he does defensively will be critical.

But a Harrington/Nene duo might send us to the finals.
Old 01-10-2011, 02:29 PM   #461
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Denver is trying to get rid of everyone right now so it wouldn't surprise me.

Maybe even Chris Anderson if not NeNe.

Denver is trying to convince NJ to take Birdman and his tatoos in the deal as well.

"Dirk Nowitzki is now a household name in every locker room in this world.
You say it in Brazil, you say Dirk, they know Nowitzki. You say it in China,
they know Nowitzki. Kobe, Michael, DIRK." - Jeff Van Gundy
Rick41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 02:34 PM   #462
dude1394
Guru

Boy denver is stripping it down aren't they... Good move imo...Get a ton of picks and even harris is moveable...strip it down in one season and get ready for the next 5 years of mediocrity but a building club. Nice actually..

NJ was doing the same thing, they just are using their picks for melo.
Old 01-10-2011, 02:35 PM   #463
dude1394
Guru

Haywood is really starting to worry me with his ft shooting. He's going to be hacked all season long. Against orlando if it had been close when ty went out they would have hacked his brains out.
Old 01-10-2011, 03:09 PM   #464
CATCH-17

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
Haywood is really starting to worry me with his ft shooting. He's going to be hacked all season long. Against orlando if it had been close when ty went out they would have hacked his brains out.
Agreed but Haywood is a true 5.. Nene? Not so much.

With Dirk and Harrington on board i'd like to find a way to keep Haywood.

All I know is Dallas needs to get involved because you can get a steal right now with Butlers contract.

Even getting Harris back excites me because we then have 2 guys (Roddy and Harris) who can dribble penetrate vs the 0 we have right now.

We can't keep relying on jumpers in the post season.
Old 01-10-2011, 03:19 PM   #465
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

Yep, that's what it seems Denver is doing, unloading their money. Seems NJ won't want Al's contract, but Butler's expiring? Marion's the starter/defender, Al's the backup behind Dirk and Marion.
Old 01-10-2011, 03:23 PM   #466
CATCH-17

I wish we could land Harris and Harrington...

IS a Harris, Harrington, and Anderson/Nene possible for Butler, Haywood, JJB?
Old 01-10-2011, 03:35 PM   #467
ReDirkulous Tyme

ReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to behold

if we could somehow land Harris/Harrington, while still retaining Roddy then I would do that in a heart beat. We would undoubtedly be the deepest team in the NBA. Shit, I would give up Roddy if there was any way we could pull off getting Nene/Harrington/DH, but I doubt that is possible without giving up all of our current quality depth. In addition, we need to be careful as to how much of a complete overhaul we do with this team, given our current chemistry and amazing locker room (remind anyone of last season's Texas Rangers?). However, given the fire sale that is going on right now, some of these deals might be too good to pass up.

Quote:
Things in the mirror are closer than they appear.
ReDirkulous Tyme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 05:44 PM   #468
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Boy denver is stripping it down aren't they... Good move imo...Get a ton of picks and even harris is moveable...strip it down in one season and get ready for the next 5 years of mediocrity but a building club. Nice actually..

NJ was doing the same thing, they just are using their picks for melo.
It is a good move for them. Favors is gonna be the best player in the deal in a couple years. They'll be all right.
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 05:51 PM   #469
deamon
Golden Member

deamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these parts

Yup this depth would rock:
Kidd, Harris
Beaubois, Terry
Marion, Stevenson
Nowitzki, Harrington
Chandler, Haywood

And about Nene. Even if he isn't true C, he's better C than Tyson or Haywood.
deamon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 05:55 PM   #470
Kante
Diamond Member

Kante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by deamon View Post
Yup this depth would rock:
Kidd, Harris
Beaubois, Terry
Marion, Stevenson
Nowitzki, Harrington
Chandler, Haywood

And about Nene. Even if he isn't true C, he's better C than Tyson or Haywood.
Kante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 05:57 PM   #471
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac222b View Post
It is a good move for them. Favors is gonna be the best player in the deal in a couple years. They'll be all right.
Read somewhere the kid's ceiling is Dwight Howard.
Old 01-10-2011, 06:08 PM   #472
xavier

xavier is a jewel in the roughxavier is a jewel in the roughxavier is a jewel in the rough

sounds good to me
xavier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 06:11 PM   #473
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidd Karma View Post
Read somewhere the kid's ceiling is Dwight Howard.
If the deal goes down i don't think NJ will regret it exactly because they want to sell tickets and lure another superstar. In fact its likely Paul,Melo and their agents have already colluded to make this happen.
But Favors will make people in Denver forget about Melo.
And also make people in Philly wonder why they selected Turner over him
Old 01-10-2011, 06:16 PM   #474
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

IT's happened. Looks like it's time to burn this thread.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 06:18 PM   #475
mavs777
Diamond Member

Favors is good but Carmello will always be better, I see Favors as a 18/9 type guy

Last edited by mavs777; 01-10-2011 at 06:18 PM.
Old 01-10-2011, 06:45 PM   #476
mac222b
Diamond Member

Quote:
Favors is good but Carmello will always be better, I see Favors as a 18/9 type guy
He's averaging 7 pts. 5 rebounds per game in about 19 minutes per game right now. At age 19. He will probably never be the scorer Melo is but he could very well wind-up being a better all-around player that impacts both ends.
Old 01-10-2011, 06:56 PM   #477
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Let's not forget Melo is the most inefficient 20+ point scorer in the league:

Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 07:04 PM   #478
mavs777
Diamond Member

half a year doesn't make a career
Old 01-10-2011, 07:08 PM   #479
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
half a year doesn't make a career
Technically true, but it's a damn good indicator.

His career TS% is .542, which is still pretty bad.

Last edited by Dirkadirkastan; 01-10-2011 at 07:08 PM.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 07:51 PM   #480
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

MMB will look over the trade options that are popping up across the league and determine if they are hits or misses...be on the lookout for that. It should be up tomorrow or Weds.

Last edited by BGMaverick9; 01-10-2011 at 08:26 PM.
BGMaverick9 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
flushbane, i hate dumars, return of the quack!, strike 17 for cadban?, thanks mods! more cadban!