Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Other Sports Talk

Old 04-28-2003, 09:44 PM   #81
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

southern_sweets will become famous soon enoughsouthern_sweets will become famous soon enough

I don't care about the Cowboys.

Here's who the Saints picked: top pick DT Johnathan Sullivan of Georgia, Jon Stinchcomb also of Georgia. Ohio State LB Cie Grant. G Montrae Holland of Florida State and DE Melvin Williams out of Kansas State. Wide receivers Kareem Kelly of Southern California and Talman Gardner, a New Orleans native (McDonogh HS), out of Florida State.

GEAUX SAINTS!!!!!

southern_sweets is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-28-2003, 10:00 PM   #82
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

i'm sure they are hoping that he'll have an impact on special teams.. most 6th-7th round players don't make the team..so you might as well try and draft players that can have an impact on special teams
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2003, 11:38 PM   #83
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

The Saints will bleaux this year. I neaux this because a voodoo lady in N'awlins told me seaux.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2003, 11:43 PM   #84
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

southern_sweets will become famous soon enoughsouthern_sweets will become famous soon enough

Doc, how many times do I have to tell you? Don't waste your money on the readers in the Quarter. You need to go to Marie Vaveau's House of Voodoo on Bourbon Street.

southern_sweets is offline   Reply With Quote