Diamond Member

Mandyahl will become famous soon enoughMandyahl will become famous soon enough
Default RE: the counting thread

1- day until the nba draft

u2 - thanks for the clarification.
Old 06-25-2003, 05:34 PM   #722
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

southern_sweets will become famous soon enoughsouthern_sweets will become famous soon enough
Default the counting thread

6 months until Christmas

(you should start saving for my gifts now [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img])
southern_sweets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2003, 05:35 PM   #723
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

6 months and 1 week until New Years!!!!!
Old 06-25-2003, 09:24 PM   #724
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of light

7 months and 1 week for Febraury 1st.
Old 06-25-2003, 10:04 PM   #725
Mandyahl
Diamond Member

8 months and 1 week and 2 days until my birthday [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Old 06-25-2003, 10:23 PM   #726
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts

24 days until my one week vacation in Mazatlan.

Yes!

Whoo Hoo!

(At last my boss had compassion)
Old 06-25-2003, 10:41 PM   #727
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of light

3 the no. of months Mandyahl will take to become a guru.
Old 06-25-2003, 10:43 PM   #728
Mandyahl
Diamond Member

3 - weeks until i go out of town for a month and then have to move to college and blah blah blah...i have too much going on to become guru that quickly. i am shooting for the end of next season.
Old 06-25-2003, 10:59 PM   #729
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Mandyahl... what is really sad is when you started I had barely reached 500 posts. Look at you know, you are ahead of me already. That's gotta be some kind of record. In the off-season even, no game day threads to post-pad in (oops, I mean post in). [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 06-25-2003, 11:02 PM   #730
Mandyahl
Diamond Member

i know...i can't wait for the game day threads. they look like loads of fun, especially because i won't be able to watch the games next year [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]. i have found other ways to post pad though [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Old 06-26-2003, 08:38 AM   #731
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

126 - days until the start of the 2003-2004 Dallas Mavericks season.
Old 06-26-2003, 10:35 AM   #732
Mandyahl
Diamond Member

7 - approximate number of hours until the start of the nba draft
Old 06-26-2003, 10:50 AM   #733
Novice#41
Golden Member

Novice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to behold

51 days till the germany vs. turkey game here in frankfurt... hope dirk will be fit by 100% [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]...
Novice#41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2003, 02:16 PM   #734
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

4 hours 10 minutes until the start of the draft
Old 06-26-2003, 03:18 PM   #735
Mandyahl
Diamond Member

3 hours until the start of the draft. get excited!
Old 06-26-2003, 03:39 PM   #736
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

2 hours 47 minutes until the start of the draft..... (Hey murph, sorry [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img])
Old 06-27-2003, 09:31 AM   #737
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

125 - days until the start of the 2003-2004 Dallas Mavericks season.

Old 06-28-2003, 09:28 AM   #738
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

124 - days until the start of the 2003-2004 Dallas Mavericks season.

Old 06-28-2003, 10:47 PM   #739
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

5 the jersey Josh Howard will wear. Does this ring any bells?
Old 06-28-2003, 10:49 PM   #740
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

5 the jersey number Howard will have to surrender to Kidd if we get him.
Old 06-29-2003, 11:26 AM   #741
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

2 the # of J Howard's that would have played for Mavs.
Old 06-29-2003, 01:16 PM   #742
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

123 - days until the start of the 2003-2004 Dallas Mavericks season.
Old 06-30-2003, 10:07 AM   #743
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

122 - days until the start of the 2003-2004 Dallas Mavericks season.
Old 07-01-2003, 09:06 AM   #744
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

121 - days until the start of the 2003-2004 Dallas Mavericks season.
Old 07-02-2003, 02:04 PM   #745
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

120 - days until the start of the 2003-2004 Dallas Mavericks season.
Old 07-02-2003, 02:07 PM   #746
signoftimes

signoftimes is on a distinguished road

1 - the number of times I said 'Damn!' because I was hoping everyone would forget about this thread for a while since it went to the next page.
signoftimes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2003, 02:08 PM   #747
Mandyahl
Diamond Member

1 - the number of times i told u2 to continue his countdown...sorry, i like it. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]
Old 07-02-2003, 10:37 PM   #748
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

5 - I am working on the 5th Harry Potter book
MFFL is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2003, 02:31 AM   #749
OzMavs
Platinum Member

OzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud of

The last post before 1000!

I'll buy you a drink: HERE

NOW WITH FREE REP WITH EVERY DRINK!!
OzMavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2003, 04:51 AM   #750
Mandyahl
Diamond Member

25 - the number of hours i have been up in a row....somebody please help me!!
Old 07-03-2003, 07:34 AM   #751
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

250 the# of posts mandyahl posted yesterday.
Old 07-03-2003, 08:11 AM   #752
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

119 - days until the start of the 2003-2004 Dallas Mavericks season.

Old 07-03-2003, 09:24 AM   #753
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

No special significance - just randomly typed numbers
Old 07-03-2003, 11:32 AM   #754
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

southern_sweets will become famous soon enoughsouthern_sweets will become famous soon enough

As in 3 day weekend! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-03-2003, 01:15 PM   #755
MFFL
Guru

Quote:
Originally posted by: southern_sweets

As in 3 day weekend! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
2 - As in 2 days off this weekend (just not together - I get Friday and Sunday off)
Old 07-03-2003, 06:32 PM   #756
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

Old 07-03-2003, 06:32 PM   #757
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

Old 07-03-2003, 06:32 PM   #758
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

Old 07-03-2003, 06:32 PM   #759
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

Old 07-03-2003, 06:33 PM   #760
southern_sweets
Diamond Member