Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Trade and Draft Board

Old 07-13-2004, 12:38 AM   #1
finman11

finman11 is on a distinguished road
Default cuban still pulling some stirings

like every weeknight i watch ford sports show on txcn, in which they talk about texas sports teams. i dont know if yall are familiar with brady tinker, but he was dicussing that cuban is still trying to deal for shaq. supposedly he is still calling shaq and his agent, trying to get him to force a dallas trade with l.a. by offerin him the extra 2 or 3 years that miami has yet to offer, if im not mistaken. does anyone else have anything to add to that. supposedly cuban is not giving up on superman.
finman11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-13-2004, 10:04 AM   #2
V2M
Diamond Member

V2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to behold
Default RE:cuban still pulling some stirings

I'm not too optimistic on ever seeing Shaq in Dallas but if it's true, "way to go, Cubes!".
V2M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2004, 02:35 PM   #3
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: cuban still pulling some stirings

The Miami deal is as good as done, it just needs to be announced. I hope I'm wrong.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2004, 04:24 PM   #4
fabolous

fabolous is on a distinguished road

Forget about Shaq and try to get Dampier or Illgauskas... or even someone like Ethan Thomas...
fabolous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2004, 09:24 PM   #5
Joey

Joey will become famous soon enoughJoey will become famous soon enough

As mentioned on other threads, Miami reportedly is offering Shaq an extension...However, Miami's pockets aren't as deep as Cubes.
There's a time when a man needs to fight, and a time when he needs to accept that his destiny is lost, that his ship has sailed and that only a fool would continue. The truth is, I've always been a fool. ~Big Fish
Joey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2004, 09:49 PM   #6
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Cuban would offer an extension. Lakers woudn't talk and didnt want any of our "Soft" players
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote