Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 01-02-2006, 06:36 PM   #1
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation What The Best Place for Buying Mavs Tickets??

I'm looking at some online...but would like to draw upon yalls expertise....

so...where is the best place?

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-02-2006, 10:28 PM   #2
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for all the advice...

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 01-03-2006, 12:36 AM   #3
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

your mom sells Mavs tickets.
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2006, 01:12 AM   #4
sike
The Preacha

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky
yeah, but she won't sell to me after the unfortunate "Finley Fiasco" of '03...she never forgets.

Old 01-03-2006, 09:13 AM   #5
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

I usually check ebay if I want my tickets in advance. Several local ticket brokers list their tickets there and I've never had a problem, even if I just buy them from individuals.

If I'm willing to be a little bit more flexible, you can check ticketmaster 26-24 hours before tipoff - tickets are usually released around that time. If you hit it just right you can get some decent seats, depending on what you're looking for.

Also, I think there is a resale hub for season ticket holders on dallasmavericks.com. This is the first year I've noticed them doing that. If you buy them directly from a season ticket holder, they can e-mail your tickets to you immediately.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2006, 10:23 AM   #6
sike
The Preacha

THanks mary...good advice

Old 01-03-2006, 10:56 AM   #7
XERXES
Diamond Member

XERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky
line of the week.

even funnier when you think of all the similarities between kip and el.
Old 01-03-2006, 06:46 PM   #8
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of

www.stubhub.com