Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 05-24-2003, 07:36 AM   #1
sturm und drang
Golden Member

sturm und drang has a spectacular aura aboutsturm und drang has a spectacular aura aboutsturm und drang has a spectacular aura about

If so, PM me! I want to try to figure out what happened here last night, but it's not in the newspaper...

Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Old 05-24-2003, 11:46 AM   #2
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

OK Sturm you've got me curious. What appears to have happened in Oak Cliff?
Old 05-24-2003, 03:46 PM   #3
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts

<< OK Sturm you've got me curious. What appears to have happened in Oak Cliff? >>

Don't ask, you don't live there. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
Old 05-24-2003, 04:40 PM   #4
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

<<

<< OK Sturm you've got me curious. What appears to have happened in Oak Cliff? >>

Don't ask, you don't live there. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
>>

I live much closer than you. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
Old 05-24-2003, 07:33 PM   #5
sturm und drang
Golden Member

sturm und drang has a spectacular aura aboutsturm und drang has a spectacular aura aboutsturm und drang has a spectacular aura about

To assuage your curiosity, LRB:

I was awakened last night around 1:45 AM by a series of automatic weapon fire. Loud automatic weapon fire followed by about 2 hours of police helicopters canvassing the area with spotlights and the like. I live in Stevens Park Village, and have thus far been unaccustomed to the hijinks of what most people associate with Oak Cliff. I'll admit, it was scary-- and I was curious if anyone knew what happened.
Old 05-25-2003, 11:15 AM   #6
LRB
Guru

Sounds like some of the time I spent living in LA. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 05-25-2003, 11:19 AM   #7
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

southern_sweets will become famous soon enoughsouthern_sweets will become famous soon enough

Did the JailBlazers stay in Dallas? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
southern_sweets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2003, 02:13 PM   #8
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of light

I do not like in Oakliff.
Old 05-26-2003, 02:14 PM   #9
sturm und drang
Golden Member

<< I do not like in Oakliff. >>

Is that English?
Old 05-26-2003, 02:53 PM   #10
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts

<<

Is that English?
>>

He must be an engineer. We use to cut the phrases to save thinking time. We believe that everybody understands what we are thinking and don't say. Also good spelling is a waste of ink and distracts us.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-26-2003, 04:39 PM   #11
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of light

<<

<<

Is that English?
>>

He must be an engineer. We use to cut the phrases to save thinking time. We believe that everybody understands what we are thinking and don't say. Also good spelling is a waste of ink and distracts us.

>>

Actually I am an engineer.
Old 05-26-2003, 04:40 PM   #12
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

<<

Is that English?
>>

That was messed up English. Typo...
Old 05-26-2003, 04:46 PM   #13
LRB
Guru

<<

<<

Is that English?
>>

That was messed up English. Typo...
>>

• Next time you have something to say about Oak Cliff,
  • use bullets.
  • [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 05-26-2003, 05:50 PM   #14
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of

lol

You're killing me with those bullets LRB! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

(couldn't resist [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]) [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 05-26-2003, 07:42 PM   #15
sturm und drang
Golden Member

Hey LRB, you really don't want to make fun of a girl from the 'cliff. You have no idea what kind of arsenal I've got lying around. Pair that with my anger management issues, and you've got trouble.

&quot;Gang wars are the spice of life!&quot;
Old 05-26-2003, 07:58 PM   #16
LRB
Guru

<< Hey LRB, you really don't want to make fun of a girl from the 'cliff. You have no idea what kind of arsenal I've got lying around. Pair that with my anger management issues, and you've got trouble.

&quot;Gang wars are the spice of life!&quot;
>>

I'd never make fun of a girl from the 'cliff Sturm.

Well not unless I'm wearing my kevlar vest. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]