Dallas-Mavs.com Forums
Old 06-17-2006, 12:19 PM   #1
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

ocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud of
Default The Cussing Thread

Is it just not okay for ME to cuss? I'm wondering why certain posters are allowed to post as they please, and other people's posts are edited. Any clarification on that would be greatttttttt.

Last edited by ocelot_ark; 09-10-2010 at 10:36 PM.
ocelot_ark is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-17-2006, 12:34 PM   #2
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

My honest answer is that I don't think its about "allowing certain posters" to use profanity as much as it is different mods having different thresholds.

I certainly wouldn't call myself a part of any particular click here, but I've been censored plenty, and when I am, I just accept it and move on. Other times, my post will go unedited.

So again, I don't think its about certain posters (because even veteran posters like Drbio have been censored), its about who happens to be moderating at the time.

Also, its possible that many posts are never even read by a mod, that's what the "Report" button is for.

I know you weren't looking for my answer in particular, but since you posted the thread, there's my two cents.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."

Last edited by mary; 06-17-2006 at 12:36 PM.
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2006, 01:03 PM   #3
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

What a fascinating discussion in that other thread!

My favorite is to see such constructions as "fu*k" and "$hit." I find those much more palatable and less shocking than the original words spelled out in full, without the aid of symbols.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2006, 01:47 PM   #4
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary
My honest answer is that I don't think its about "allowing certain posters" to use profanity as much as it is different mods having different thresholds.
Fortunately or unfortunately, that is primarily the case. Different thresholds with different users at times aswell.

Quote:
Also, its possible that many posts are never even read by a mod, that's what the "Report" button is for.
Indeed. I for one hardly visit the main mavs section of the site. simply because i dont have the time to keep up.

The community standards state:
"Vulgarity and Sexual Explicitness -- As a community with a diverse variety of members and readers, we ask that our members to post without using vulgarity. Vulgarity not only includes vulgar language and pictures but also sexist, racist, anti-religious and homophobic language which may offend other members. In addition, the "masking" of vulgarity by inserting * or another keystroke in place of one or more letters in a vulgar term is acceptable in most cases. However, all uses of vulgarity are open to editing or deletion by moderators. We realize that there's a "grey area" of judgment with vulgarity but we ask that you'll respect others by avoiding vulgarity and our right to determine what constitutes it and take appropriate action. "

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.

Last edited by LonestarROB; 06-17-2006 at 01:50 PM.
LonestarROB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2006, 05:10 PM   #5
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

I also think it's just the different mods have different standards. I actually like that some of the mods try to censor as many of the posts as they can.

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
nashtymavsfan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2006, 09:49 PM   #6
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

ocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud of

I could actually care less if cussing is allowed or not. I'm a big boy. It's a part of society, so there's no reason it should be left out of forum conversations. However, if I'm to be edited by one mod, I'd expect my fellow posters to be as well.
Old 06-17-2006, 11:08 PM   #7
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocelot_ark
I could actually care less if cussing is allowed or not. I'm a big boy. It's a part of society, so there's no reason it should be left out of forum conversations. However, if I'm to be edited by one mod, I'd expect my fellow posters to be as well.
Well if you're a big boy why don't you just stop whining about it. Who cares if someone else's post is edited or not?

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2006, 11:17 PM   #8
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32
Well if you're a big boy why don't you just stop whining about it. Who cares if someone else's post is edited or not?
Very chivalrous of you.
Old 06-17-2006, 11:34 PM   #9
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocelot_ark
Very chivalrous of you.
Chivalrous?

You think this is about sticking up for Mary? Please. Mary can handle herself, besides it's a forum. We exchange words. Not like I'm stepping in to keep a fight from happening.

I just find it humerous that you are so infatuated with the censorship levels of this board.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2006, 03:46 AM   #10
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32
Chivalrous?

You think this is about sticking up for Mary? Please. Mary can handle herself, besides it's a forum. We exchange words. Not like I'm stepping in to keep a fight from happening.

I just find it humerous that you are so infatuated with the censorship levels of this board.
I'm seeking clarification. Up until this thread, there was none.
Old 06-18-2006, 11:50 AM   #11
Rhylan
Minister of Soul

Rhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond repute

I don't edit posts for isolated cussing, nor do I go anywhere near super-pissed-off primal scream type threads or "Stu Jackson Suspends Dirk for Long Hair" threads, because there's just too much rage and anger to try and selectively decide whose cussing is reasonable and whose isn't.

It's just not worth the time.

The only time I'll do anything regarding profanity is if it's not accompanied by any intelligible statements, if it's totally out of context in a thread, or if it's directed at a forum member rather than an abstract recipient of Mavs fan rage.

And of course, the #1 way to initiate me reviewing a thread from that perspective is to report a post.

As far as I'm concerned, if a post isn't reported, then it's not worth editing. If the supposed problem with swearing is offending people, then offended people need to act offended. Almost nobody in the 5 year history of this board has made a serious attempt at claiming offense to an occasional f-bomb or bullshit. The few times that I've seen really bad language that I thought was too bad, I also got some post reports from it. I believe in the wisdom of many being more qualified than the judgement of a few, in this respect. It's the libertarian in me.

But that's just me. I haven't even read the Community Standards. I was a mod before they existed.

Last edited by Rhylan; 06-18-2006 at 11:53 AM.
Rhylan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2006, 12:51 PM   #12
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

I rarely make an edit. The cussing really doesn't bother me unless it's offensive and directed at another poster.

I can skip over the F** you Avery's or F** you refs or the S** what was that shot Terry or the pull your head out of your a** Stack comments and the like. Hell, I've dropped a few in some threads even.

I also try to ask the poster in a pm to make the edit first.

If anything, I probably don't do my job enough on my own.

Last edited by MavsFanFinley; 06-18-2006 at 12:53 PM.
MavsFanFinley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006, 12:57 AM   #13
enervate

enervate will become famous soon enough

Just out of curiousity, who exactly are the moderators here?

and why does everyone keep picking on mary? (just asking)
enervate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006, 01:08 AM   #14
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by enervate

and why does everyone keep picking on mary? (just asking)

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
Old 06-19-2006, 08:33 AM   #15
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Come on Rob....we all know that the reason that you don't hit the Mavs forum is because you know NOTHING about basketball. Let's get the truth out here.

Speaking of truth...that little mary is a lightning rod. And I hear she is quite contrary.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006, 08:50 AM   #16
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

Quote:
MavsFanFinley
u2sarajevo
Rhylan
LonestarROB
djbacklash
aexchange
mavsfanforever
LRB
kg_veteran

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.
LonestarROB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006, 09:22 AM   #17
Drbio
Banned

Quote:
MavsFanFinley - doesn't "mod" as much
u2sarajevo - mods plenty
Rhylan - may be my favorite libertarian mod. May be the only libertarian mod.
LonestarROB - worthless as tits on a boarhog except those tits feed little boarhogs
djbacklash- the owner....nuff said....wish he was around more but I know he is busy
aexchange- pretty solid presence. Will mod when needed.
mavsfanforever - after being here all the time for a while has kind of disappeared
LRB - I like to write my name in the snowman....DEFINITELY wish he was around more often
kg_veteran- I abuse him on the court pretty much weekly so he mods me to death.
Old 06-19-2006, 07:18 PM   #18
enervate

Thanks LonetarROB and

Thanks for the lowdown Drbio!
Old 06-19-2006, 07:59 PM   #19
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

There's really only one cuss word that will get me everytime.... the F bomb.

On nights like last night.... man this board became a cuss haven. Well an F bomb haven anyway.

And as to ocelot's original message.... I don't differentiate between who is doing the cussing. I can tell you that it's impossible to read every single post in every single thread so you kind of get used to the ones that drink heavily during games and tend to let the effing begin when we lose. But I really don't target certain posters, that's for sure. Except for Drbio, but that's only because he's got 2 kajillion points in the railway game. Man, that Doc can cuss up a storm. (just kidding.... I don't think he ever has on this board)

And mary, well really everyone..... there are 2 main reasons that I have no tolerance for that here:
1. The community standards. If DJ changes them I will stop.
2. I am a Father of children. One of them, my 9 year old daughter, is a Mavs fan and she likes to read this board. Now, she only reads it when I am on it and she is awake but I know there are other children like her out in Internetland that aren't supervised like that. And yes, you can't protect children all the time.... but it sure is nice when you can. And to top that off (which I probably shouldn't say because I don't want to seem like I am preaching) I really don't like to read that word specifically. I get virtually stabbed in the heart every time I see it here. It's dissapointing really. But I'm not naive, I know people have different "standards" when it comes to that.

Anyway, sorry for that soap box.
Old 06-19-2006, 09:36 PM   #20
Rhylan
Minister of Soul

Rhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drbio
Rhylan - may be my favorite libertarian mod. May be the only libertarian mod.
I'm great at editing misspelled thread titles and making stickies.

Dig it.. I have my sensitivities just like U2, but I just choose not to edit them. It's a losing battle no matter how you slice it, in my opinion. You'll never be able to treat everyone the same when being that proactive. So, I have to let you guys govern yourselves. Last night was a huge exception, of course, but in general, profanity-laced pointless tirades should only matter if they're directed at a user rather than at a remote object of frustration. Or, use the primal scream thread to do your bitching.

Sure, if I see the one word I don't like, I send a PM. The primary factor for me is I don't have the mindset to read every post in every thread. I'm just not capable... I multitask and I get tired-head EASILY. 4 years of moderating has only made me more susceptible to tired-head. So, I'll never be perfect in that regard. But if you describe female anatomy with a word that starts with C, yes, I'd like to slap you, on a personal level. On a moderator level, I'm just as content to let you stew in your own ig'nant juices. It depends on whether or not I see it and whether or not I think it's worth a PM to the individual. Some people aren't worth PM'ing.
Old 06-19-2006, 09:46 PM   #21
mary
Troll Hunter

Quote:
And mary, well really everyone..... there are 2 main reasons that I have no tolerance for that here:
Just for the record, I've got no problem with the way you or anyone else moderates (and quite honestly, in these trying times, its the least of my worries.)

Hey, when Bennett Salvatore is officiating, then you adjust your game accordingly. If you don't you'll end up with your mouth wide open, palms facing up, and stuck in the backcourt, while your opponent is running to the other end for an easy two.

Last edited by mary; 06-19-2006 at 09:48 PM.
Old 06-20-2006, 11:28 PM   #22
enervate

Good analysis mary...

Last edited by enervate; 06-20-2006 at 11:29 PM.
Old 06-21-2006, 12:29 AM   #23
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2sarajevo
There's really only one cuss word that will get me everytime.... the F bomb.

On nights like last night.... man this board became a cuss haven. Well an F bomb haven anyway.

And as to ocelot's original message.... I don't differentiate between who is doing the cussing. I can tell you that it's impossible to read every single post in every single thread so you kind of get used to the ones that drink heavily during games and tend to let the effing begin when we lose. But I really don't target certain posters, that's for sure. Except for Drbio, but that's only because he's got 2 kajillion points in the railway game. Man, that Doc can cuss up a storm. (just kidding.... I don't think he ever has on this board)

1. The community standards. If DJ changes them I will stop.
2. I am a Father of children. One of them, my 9 year old daughter, is a Mavs fan and she likes to read this board. Now, she only reads it when I am on it and she is awake but I know there are other children like her out in Internetland that aren't supervised like that. And yes, you can't protect children all the time.... but it sure is nice when you can. And to top that off (which I probably shouldn't say because I don't want to seem like I am preaching) I really don't like to read that word specifically. I get virtually stabbed in the heart every time I see it here. It's dissapointing really. But I'm not naive, I know people have different "standards" when it comes to that.

Anyway, sorry for that soap box.
U2, I also hate seeing cussing on here, and am glad you try to edit some of it.

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
Old 07-17-2006, 06:09 PM   #24
Locked_Up_Tonight
Platinum Member

Locked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to behold

Yall need to let me be a mod. Thief in charge of the money. Bully in charge of the class. Psycho in charge of the asylum.
Old 07-20-2006, 08:44 PM   #25
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

I used to not cuss ever(even in real life) then one day i just started cursing alot. It has kinda gotten out of control so i decided that im not gonna curse on here even a little bit anymore. Sorry to those that were offended when i did.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 10:42 PM   #26
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

I don't cuss in real life, and with the exception of a few posts, haven't cussed at all on here either.

I'm not offended by cussing, but I don't like it.

Old 07-31-2006, 06:57 PM   #27
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

is Veruca no longer a mod? its seems like we've lost at least 3 mods in the past year and a half: Veruca, mff, LRB

also, what does it take to become a mod? wink wink.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"

Last edited by sike; 07-31-2006 at 06:59 PM.
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2006, 07:12 PM   #28
Drbio
Banned

Sadly, LonestarRob who isn't worth a crap as a mod is still a mod.
Old 07-31-2006, 09:18 PM   #29
Rhylan
Minister of Soul

I'm a moderator, and that's all that matters.
Old 08-01-2006, 01:24 AM   #30
Rhylan
Minister of Soul

Maybe we should revisit the moderator situation, since we have a number of inactive moderators. I don't necessarily know that we need anyone as an addition.. U2 and AE are pretty much always right on the scene, and you've still got me, MFF, KG and DJ holding it down as well...

However, it might not hurt to clarify the situation if we've got moderators who are essentially inactive or if anybody doesn't wanna be one anymore.

And for the record, if we DID end up wanting an alien moderator, I'd probably have to throw my support behind Sike.
Old 08-01-2006, 02:28 AM   #31
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

I doubt I could ever be a moderator--despite the fact that I read pretty much every post on the board--since I'm prone to tell folks to f themselves for pretty much no good reason except they have rubbed me the wrong way.

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 08-01-2006 at 06:50 AM.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 08:39 AM   #32
Drbio
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhylan
Maybe we should revisit the moderator situation, since we have a number of inactive moderators. I don't necessarily know that we need anyone as an addition.. U2 and AE are pretty much always right on the scene, and you've still got me, MFF, KG and DJ holding it down as well...

However, it might not hurt to clarify the situation if we've got moderators who are essentially inactive or if anybody doesn't wanna be one anymore.

And for the record, if we DID end up wanting an alien moderator, I'd probably have to throw my support behind Sike.
We all knew you liked to be behind sike.
Old 08-01-2006, 09:21 AM   #33
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drbio
We all knew you liked to be behind sike.
dang it Rhylan, did you have to make it that easy for him?

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 08-01-2006, 09:33 AM   #34
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

We all know sike needs all the support he can get....

Here you go alien...

Support
More support
More alien support
Old 08-01-2006, 09:44 AM   #35
sike
The Preacha

I hate you all!

Old 08-01-2006, 09:47 AM   #36
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

It's pretty easy to refrain from cussing while posting.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 09:49 AM   #37
sike
The Preacha

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one
It's pretty easy to refrain from cussing while posting.
well what about the "my fingers just slipped" excuse?

Old 08-01-2006, 10:09 AM   #38
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Well unlike talking, when you type there IS a delete button.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 10:29 AM   #39
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute

I want to throw my support in for Erica, Sike, and Doc.

With them editing things, we won't really know what has been said in about two weeks. It ought to be lots of fun..............
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 01:29 PM   #40
Rhylan
Minister of Soul

Damn you, Doc.

It was late, I wasn't thinking straight. My bad. I can only wear my 6th-grade-humor hat so many hours a day.

Tags
"flibbity gibbit!", bad mother fluffer, best bear? bathouse!