Dallas-Mavs.com Forums
Old 02-15-2015, 09:00 PM   #1
mavsfan1000
Platinum Member

mavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the rough
Default I'll Give Rondo Another Chance

He's been a disappointment so far. But maybe he'll improve.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-15-2015, 09:48 PM   #2
SchumiWDC

SchumiWDC is a name known to allSchumiWDC is a name known to allSchumiWDC is a name known to allSchumiWDC is a name known to allSchumiWDC is a name known to allSchumiWDC is a name known to allSchumiWDC is a name known to allSchumiWDC is a name known to all

I don't get why we need a whole thread just for your opinion...
Old 02-15-2015, 10:53 PM   #3
spreedom
Diamond Member

spreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond repute

Shut up already

Last edited by LonghornDub; 02-16-2015 at 10:24 AM.
Old 02-15-2015, 11:25 PM   #4
mavsfan1000
Platinum Member

mavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the rough

Hey I just wanted people to know where I stand. If not interested, scan past it.

Last edited by mavsfan1000; 02-15-2015 at 11:28 PM.
Old 02-16-2015, 12:57 AM   #5
spreedom
Diamond Member

spreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond repute

Old 02-16-2015, 01:01 AM   #6
mavsfan1000
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by spreedom View Post
Why so many rude posters here? We got a great looking forum. Looks very inviting. But so many want to insult others here. Other opinions are not well accepted here. It's a shame tbh. I blame it on the reputation system here. Which focuses on the negatives too much IMO.
Old 02-16-2015, 03:01 AM   #7
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavsfan1000 View Post
Why so many rude posters here? We got a great looking forum. Looks very inviting. But so many want to insult others here. Other opinions are not well accepted here. It's a shame tbh. I blame it on the reputation system here. Which focuses on the negatives too much IMO.
I think problem is the entire thread is flawed for so many reasons.

1. It was unnecessary to make another thread when you have created a "start barea" thread. You could have made your opinion in that thread since you created it and it would be on topic.

2. Rondo is not going anywhere, when he is healthy he will start. So your gonna have to give him a chance regardless because he is not going anywhere. And rondo is not coming off the bench to play significant minutes with aminu on the floor(as he subs in with first rotations) and have barea guarding the starting guards while rondo comes off bench to guard backup guards with half his minutes.

3. Derp thread.

4. Shall we expect a start harris thread next? How bout a start fel.... no that might crash the interwebs.

I don't blame the rep system. I think people are exhausted about explaining or even reading something that should be very common knowledge. That Barea is a backup not a starter on any team hoping to contend in the West. That rondo, when healthy, is starting for this team. Evaluate Rondo when the season is over. After he has had time to get comfortable, then decide how you feel. Because he is gonna be here, and start, for the foreseeable future.

I'm glad you are on board with taking a wait and see approach though. Maybe there won't be a start harris thread after all.
Old 02-16-2015, 06:40 AM   #8
spreedom
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavzzz View Post
I'd knock your teeth out if you said that to me. Don't be a mudda assho
Old 02-16-2015, 08:30 AM   #9
Twenty4sevenn

Twenty4sevenn is a name known to allTwenty4sevenn is a name known to allTwenty4sevenn is a name known to allTwenty4sevenn is a name known to allTwenty4sevenn is a name known to allTwenty4sevenn is a name known to allTwenty4sevenn is a name known to allTwenty4sevenn is a name known to allTwenty4sevenn is a name known to all

Old 02-16-2015, 10:23 AM   #10
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Watch the language and the personal attacks, please.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
Old 02-16-2015, 11:16 AM   #11
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

I give you another chance mavsfan1000

Old 02-16-2015, 11:44 AM   #12
bilease

bilease is a splendid one to beholdbilease is a splendid one to beholdbilease is a splendid one to beholdbilease is a splendid one to beholdbilease is a splendid one to beholdbilease is a splendid one to beholdbilease is a splendid one to beholdbilease is a splendid one to beholdbilease is a splendid one to beholdbilease is a splendid one to beholdbilease is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavzzz View Post
I'd knock your teeth out if you said that to me. Don't be a mudda assho

On topic: I dont get why you made this topic as you couldve posted it in the "start barea" topic as well, but would like to know what has changed your mind. Personally, Im not fully convinced Rondo fits with this team, but we're not worse than before and sometimes you have to take a risk. I still like the move, lets see how its going to be in the playoffs. Until then you cant really say wether this was a good trade or not

Last edited by bilease; 02-16-2015 at 11:45 AM.
Old 02-16-2015, 12:10 PM   #13
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

This thread is nothing but flame wars and uselessness.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Closed Thread