Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 01-16-2014, 01:19 AM   #1
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute
Default PGT: Well, that sucked...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-16-2014, 01:21 AM   #2
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

Worst loss in recent memory...This team just cant get over the hump
Old 01-16-2014, 01:21 AM   #3
yahyes
Banned

yahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud of

We lost our cool after the technical fouls. I've already moved on. Ready for the game Friday. I hope that aggressive play I saw glimpses of will be consistent next game.
yahyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 01:22 AM   #4
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

(Incidentally, I think this was probably the Mavs' most absurd regular-season meltdown since the game depicted in that GIF. They were up 119-110 with <2.5 to go in that one.)

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 01:24 AM   #5
yahyes
Banned

yahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud of

I also didn't see the turn up Dirk in the 4th. Damn felt like the Mavs were coasting last 5 minutes. That's why they still have the chance to adjust and make up for it next game.
Old 01-16-2014, 01:26 AM   #6
MrScottMcKenzie

MrScottMcKenzie is a jewel in the roughMrScottMcKenzie is a jewel in the roughMrScottMcKenzie is a jewel in the roughMrScottMcKenzie is a jewel in the rough

As soon as the commentators begun speaking about us winning this game I knew we'd struggle to close it out.
MrScottMcKenzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 01:29 AM   #7
LSMF
Diamond Member

LSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond repute

I'm seriously still in disbelief. Did we really just blow that game? How much of a lead does this fxcking team need in order to close out a game?
LSMF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 01:31 AM   #8
MrScottMcKenzie

MrScottMcKenzie is a jewel in the roughMrScottMcKenzie is a jewel in the roughMrScottMcKenzie is a jewel in the roughMrScottMcKenzie is a jewel in the rough

We've been blowing large leads to crap teams so this shouldn't come as a surprise but it definitely still hurts. What's the solution to not blowing leads? I don't know as all the teams I've been in haven't had much difficulty at sustaining them.
MrScottMcKenzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 01:31 AM   #9
yahyes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSMF View Post
I'm seriously still in disbelief. Did we really just blow that game? How much of a lead does this fxcking team need in order to close out a game?
They lost their cool. Then mentally the team was more irritated than worrying about winning.
Old 01-16-2014, 01:35 AM   #10
Vinsanity
Golden Member

Vinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant future

So predictable.

It's sickening to watch this team late in games. I'm sick of saying "there's another game we easily coulda won"... I keep trying to convince myself that it's just one loss, no big deal... But all these epic collapses are adding up and it's gonna affect us towards the end of the year when we're fighting for our playoff lives. We could easily be a top 4 seed in the West without all the historic meltdowns. The fact that we're 23-17 and currently in the playoffs in a super competitive Western conference with all of these stupid losses just shows you how good this team could be... But they don't want it enough. They have no heart, no passion, no killer instinct... It's just sad.
Vinsanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 01:38 AM   #11
LSMF
Diamond Member

LSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond repute

Oh and Fxck the NBA. All of the people bitching about how the Mavs got away with fouls on Kevin Love and Austin Rivers need to watch the 4th quarter of this game. Clippers got away with push offs, got numerous phantom calls, and Griffin didn't get ejected even though he clearly deserved to be. This kind of shxt consistently happens to the Mavs. We always have to play damn near perfect basketball because the refs always screw this team over. This is pathetic.
LSMF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 01:53 AM   #12
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

this hurts my sports heart.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 01:57 AM   #13
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

That is some embarrassing shit.
Old 01-16-2014, 01:59 AM   #14
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Dirk Nowitzki on the 129-127 loss to the Clips: “I was thinking we might be the only team trying to find a way to lose this one." per Sefko

he had got to stop saying stuff like this, right? couldn't it poison the well? sounds more like discouragement than anger. anger might be good/beneficial... but this?

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 01-16-2014, 02:16 AM   #15
blessednegr0

blessednegr0 is a glorious beacon of lightblessednegr0 is a glorious beacon of lightblessednegr0 is a glorious beacon of lightblessednegr0 is a glorious beacon of lightblessednegr0 is a glorious beacon of lightblessednegr0 is a glorious beacon of lightblessednegr0 is a glorious beacon of lightblessednegr0 is a glorious beacon of light

I literally live in San Diego. If I ever see Blake Griffin... I swear to the powers that be... I will destroy this man. Softest man in the league. Straight up Charmin soft.

We should have won this game bottom line. But our defense was crap all night. We cant win anything without defense. Especially as tough as the west is. We let JJ reddick damn near set his career best on us in 1 half, no adjustments at all in that first half. I like what I see from the Mavericks, but these large lead collapses are going to be a difference maker in the end. It will bite us in the ass at the end of the season.
blessednegr0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 02:20 AM   #16
blessednegr0

blessednegr0 is a glorious beacon of lightblessednegr0 is a glorious beacon of lightblessednegr0 is a glorious beacon of lightblessednegr0 is a glorious beacon of lightblessednegr0 is a glorious beacon of lightblessednegr0 is a glorious beacon of lightblessednegr0 is a glorious beacon of lightblessednegr0 is a glorious beacon of light

Also side note. That was the first OJ Mayo sighting since last year. Monta Ellis absolutely blew the game taking that shot with 16 seconds left on the play clock up 4 points with less then a minute on the game clock. Horrible decision making to close the game.
blessednegr0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 02:24 AM   #17
oilfieldtrash
Golden Member

oilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of light

Blow this crap team up already. A championship level player isn't going to come via free agency. Gotta tank and pray you find one in the lottery. We're on the .500 treadmill.
oilfieldtrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 02:27 AM   #18
oilfieldtrash
Golden Member

oilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by blessednegr0 View Post
Also side note. That was the first OJ Mayo sighting since last year. Monta Ellis absolutely blew the game taking that shot with 16 seconds left on the play clock up 4 points with less then a minute on the game clock. Horrible decision making to close the game.
Dirk missed like 5 easy shots in a row. I'd say that contributed more than one idiotic shot by Ellis.
oilfieldtrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 02:31 AM   #19
vivelafrance92

vivelafrance92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past

bad game by nowitzki and carter. dirk missed so many open shots....:-(. wright ellis and dalembert played well.

but lol, matt barnes looked like a superstar against us?

Last edited by vivelafrance92; 01-16-2014 at 02:33 AM.
vivelafrance92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 02:38 AM   #20
markus1234
Platinum Member

markus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to behold

Yes, Ellis played well. lol

And now go back where you came from.

Last edited by markus1234; 01-16-2014 at 02:38 AM.
markus1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 02:59 AM   #21
vivelafrance92

vivelafrance92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past

yea that ellis shot with 17 sec was maybe a bad decision, but overall he didn't play bad.
vivelafrance92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 04:33 AM   #22
JeffViggiano
Banned

JeffViggiano will become famous soon enoughJeffViggiano will become famous soon enough

bad loss for a mediocre team...0-2 aganist Clips without CP3.

mark,are you happy? i am not...
JeffViggiano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 04:34 AM   #23
#41 Shoot em up
Banned

#41 Shoot em up is infamous around these parts#41 Shoot em up is infamous around these parts

Ellis had a great game… no need to nitpick one f*cking play albeit a bad decision on his part, but come on man.

Dirk had 4 shots down the stretch that could of put this game away and he missed em all…. that shit cannot happen under any circumstance if this Mavs team wants to win down the stretch.

All that being said… we lost it on the defensive end…. the Mavs offense has to be damn near perfect for them to win games like this. As Carlisle said post game

"If you're going to pin all your hopes on shot making in this league, you're not going to win nearly as many games as you can if you have the ability to get stops."

Couldn't of said it any better myself

Last edited by Underdog; 01-16-2014 at 04:56 AM. Reason: no f-bombs please
#41 Shoot em up is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 08:21 AM   #24
sylvestian

sylvestian is a jewel in the roughsylvestian is a jewel in the roughsylvestian is a jewel in the roughsylvestian is a jewel in the roughsylvestian is a jewel in the rough

Ellis and Jose are the worst backcourt in terms of defense the mavs ever have dealt with.
They couldnt handle a screen setting by a matchstick man. To say they suck at this part of the game would be blatantly understated. At 4th quarter action you are totally rocked by this as a mavs fan. I hope for a long display of devin in the near future.
sylvestian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 09:03 AM   #25
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike View Post
Dirk Nowitzki on the 129-127 loss to the Clips: “I was thinking we might be the only team trying to find a way to lose this one." per Sefko

he had got to stop saying stuff like this, right? couldn't it poison the well? sounds more like discouragement than anger. anger might be good/beneficial... but this?
Not really sure what your issue with that is? He is just speaking the truth.

This team is infamous for making scrubs look like all-stars. Can't let Matt f***ing Barnes score 25 points on you. Forget blowing the lead...we'll lose every time something like that happens as far as I'm concerned. When you don't play any defense, then you deserve losses like this. The D has gone from bad to catastrophic.

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 09:07 AM   #26
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sylvestian View Post
Ellis and Jose are the worst backcourt in terms of defense the mavs ever have dealt with.
They couldnt handle a screen setting by a matchstick man. To say they suck at this part of the game would be blatantly understated. At 4th quarter action you are totally rocked by this as a mavs fan. I hope for a long display of devin in the near future.
The bigs aren't playing any better. Dalembert certainly didn't play much, if any, defense in this game. The lack of D is team wide.

Old 01-16-2014, 09:11 AM   #27
Vinsanity
Golden Member

Vinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant future

The aftermath, Day 1:

Still in complete utter shock and disbelief over the loss. Got about an hour of sleep last night. I'm not doing so well. I very weak and sick to my stomach.I feel like putting my head through a wall right about now.
Old 01-16-2014, 09:52 AM   #28
Urgal

Urgal is a jewel in the roughUrgal is a jewel in the roughUrgal is a jewel in the roughUrgal is a jewel in the rough

But what is this talk about the Mavs defense being the reason for the blown leads all about? The Clips played crappy defense, too, and they won the game nevertheless.

Of course the Mavs perimeter defense sucked, but one big reason the Clips hit everything from outside was that the Mavs doubled Griffin in the low post, which lead to an outside shooter (and they only have outside shooters) being wide open.

A reason they had to double was that Carrey put Matrix on Griffin from time to time. Thats just a headscratcher move. Blair and Trix against Griffin and Jordan .

The last element in the Mavs' recipe for desaster were the Refs:
Dalembert and Griffin fight for position and they get tangled up.
Then Griffin jumps up like a pitbull on drugs while Dally just backs down.
And then they call a flagrant on Dally and Blake doesn't even get a tech?????

That was some serious homecooking.
Urgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 09:53 AM   #29
JeffViggiano
Banned

JeffViggiano will become famous soon enoughJeffViggiano will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by sylvestian View Post
this.
JeffViggiano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 10:03 AM   #30
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

You cannot be crowned champions if you blow quarters like that.
Old 01-16-2014, 10:08 AM   #31
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

Cannot get this game out of my head...
Old 01-16-2014, 11:21 AM   #32
Vinsanity
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melonhead View Post
Cannot get this game out of my head...
Me too...

This is worse than the Atlanta, Golden State, the first Clipper game, and the Toronto game combined.

This is not good.... Only way I'll forget about it is if we blow out Phoenix tomorrow.
Old 01-16-2014, 11:48 AM   #33
Kante
Diamond Member

Kante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond repute

Glad i skipped this game...
Kante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 12:00 PM   #34
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by #41 Shoot em up View Post
Ellis had a great game… no need to nitpick one f*cking play albeit a bad decision on his part, but come on man.
I agree that this game isn't on Ellis. He did have a very solid overall game.

But I also agree that THAT single play was the worst play of the game.

Old 01-16-2014, 12:00 PM   #35
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

I really wish I hadn't watched. I am so disheartened, I could cry.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 12:02 PM   #36
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Not really sure what your issue with that is? He is just speaking the truth.

This team is infamous for making scrubs look like all-stars. Can't let Matt f***ing Barnes score 25 points on you. Forget blowing the lead...we'll lose every time something like that happens as far as I'm concerned. When you don't play any defense, then you deserve losses like this. The D has gone from bad to catastrophic.

Bc a depressed leader and superstar will lead to a depressed team. No?

I know he must be crushed, but I want him to be angry. Angry I can deal with.

But sad? I don't accept sad from my sports hero. (I understand it, but I need more.)

Old 01-16-2014, 12:06 PM   #37
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike View Post
Bc a depressed leader and superstar will lead to a depressed team. No?

I know he must be crushed, but I want him to be angry. Angry I can deal with.

But sad? I don't accept sad from my sports hero. (I understand it, but I need more.)
I think it could have positive effects as well. When you're leader an superstar honestly say what is wrong, then I think it could get the rest of the team thinking about not choking away games. I like honesty because that is honestly what happened. I'm quite sure Dirk is pissed.

Old 01-16-2014, 12:54 PM   #38
antoinewalker
Golden Member

antoinewalker is a jewel in the roughantoinewalker is a jewel in the roughantoinewalker is a jewel in the roughantoinewalker is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSMF View Post
Oh and Fxck the NBA. All of the people bitching about how the Mavs got away with fouls on Kevin Love and Austin Rivers need to watch the 4th quarter of this game. Clippers got away with push offs, got numerous phantom calls, and Griffin didn't get ejected even though he clearly deserved to be. This kind of shxt consistently happens to the Mavs. We always have to play damn near perfect basketball because the refs always screw this team over. This is pathetic.
hypocrisy much? it all evens out. quit blaming the refs and start blaming the team. take responsibility.
antoinewalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 01:24 PM   #39
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kante View Post
Glad i skipped this game...
I´ll try to download it. But not sure if i´m going to watch.
Old 01-16-2014, 02:03 PM   #40
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

The team owns this one, not the refs.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote