Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 10-08-2002, 08:58 AM   #1
Dooby
Diamond Member

Dooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really nice

'PUPPETEERS' TOLD TO ZIP IT

THE penis puppeteers will keep it in their pants when they appear tomorrow night on "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno," a spokeswoman said yesterday.

NBC is barring the pair from performing a portion of their self-styled stage show, &quot;Puppetry of the Penis,&quot; in which they take to the stage wearing only capes and then - facing the audience - <u>stretch, bend, twist, fold and tie their penises until they resemble real-life objects (or so they insist).</u>

The booking of the penis-performing pair <u>from Australia</u>- David Friend and Simon Morley - reportedly raised eyebrows among nervous NBC brass, who have directed &quot;Tonight Show&quot; producers to be extra careful to avoid revealing mishaps.

In fact, some execs reportedly wanted the two performance &quot;artists&quot; to be cancelled altogether, but instead, they will appear fully clothed to be interviewed by Leno.

NBC no doubt would like to prevent a repeat of an incident that occurred last Friday on a local morning show in San Francisco, where a full-frontal nude shot of at least one of the performers was inadvertently broadcast on KRON-TV, according to an account in yesterday's San Francisco Chronicle.

&quot;Puppetry of the Penis&quot; - subtitled &quot;The Ancient Art of Genital Origami&quot; - has been performed in New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco and in cities throughout the United Kingdom and Australia.
At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell. – Thomas Fuller
Dooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-08-2002, 09:23 AM   #2
MavKikiNYC
Diamond Member

MavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to behold

Wow. This must be a tough act to swallow for the NBC execs.
MavKikiNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2002, 10:04 AM   #3
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

man, i've heard about those guys... apparently, they are INCREDIBLY popular, and their shows are always sold out.
Old 10-08-2002, 01:55 PM   #4
Base Line Guy
Golden Member

Base Line Guy is on a distinguished road

I saw these cats a few weeks ago on the directtv's playboy channel. One word....... GROSS! Apparently, one of the guys mom is a regular at their shows.

BLG
Old 10-08-2002, 04:17 PM   #5
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

I saw them on HBO's Real Sex once. I have one word....OUCH!
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2002, 05:11 PM   #6
OzMavs
Platinum Member

OzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud of

Pure genius. These guys are absolutely crazy. The wrist watch is one of the favourites.

I'll buy you a drink: HERE

NOW WITH FREE REP WITH EVERY DRINK!!
OzMavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2002, 05:14 PM   #7
MavKikiNYC
Diamond Member

MavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to behold

There are things that one would have been better off not having pondered....

but I suspect that the &quot;Are You Going to Hell?&quot; diagnosticians would add a few questions if they saw these guys' act.
Old 10-08-2002, 06:27 PM   #8
veruca salt
Platinum Member

veruca salt will become famous soon enough

I watched the doco on them..
i thought it got old very quickly.
I didn't think it was as hilarious as it was made out to be.

Smile like you mean it
veruca salt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2002, 06:28 PM   #9
Drbio
Banned

I laughed at first because of the novelty...but seriously...the rest of the time I was saying OUCH OUCH OUCH&gt;..and then it just got gross.
Old 10-08-2002, 06:41 PM   #10
ÜberDirk
Golden Member

ÜberDirk is on a distinguished road

why would any straight guy want to watch men wriggle their penis
??
Old 10-08-2002, 06:57 PM   #11
veruca salt
Platinum Member

It's not sexual at all Uber, believe me.

Smile like you mean it
Old 10-08-2002, 10:42 PM   #12
veruca salt
Platinum Member

Haha, i just saw O'Reilly complaining about it on Fox, how funny.
He couldn't even say the word 'penis'.

Smile like you mean it
Old 10-09-2002, 08:26 AM   #13
Drbio
Banned

U ber- that has nothing to do with it at all. It was a short segment on the Real Sex show. Very disturbing.
Old 10-09-2002, 03:30 PM   #14
ÜberDirk
Golden Member

ÜberDirk is on a distinguished road

that's not really what i meant. I guess I should of said &quot;why would anyone period&quot;
Old 10-09-2002, 04:24 PM   #15
senorfrog

senorfrog is on a distinguished road

<< Haha, i just saw O'Reilly complaining about it on Fox, how funny.
He couldn't even say the word 'penis'.
>>

O'Reilly would be somewhat cool...if he'd stop cutting off his guests every other sentence. I think a lot like him, but be a host, damnit!
Old 10-09-2002, 05:45 PM   #16
MavKikiNYC
Diamond Member

<< that's not really what i meant. I guess I should of said &quot;why would anyone period&quot; >>

Well..
the Loch Ness Monster one was actually kinda funny, as was the Eiffel Tower, though it made me wince.
Old 10-09-2002, 07:57 PM   #17
Drbio
Banned

I couldn't move for five minutes after the Hamburger and the Eiffel Tower. Dear lord....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]