Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-07-2002, 01:47 AM   #1
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

I'm selling the equipment below only because I hardly have time to use them now that I'm back in school and working on other things. Plus I need the money for some Dinan 3 upgrades (my car is officially making me broke!).

(2) Pioneer CDJ-100s digital cd turntables
Pioneer DJM-300s mixer
Pioneer CA-100 Coffin (fits everything)
Pioneer SE-DJ5000 headphones
Roland MC-303 GrooveBox

The Pioneer turntables/mixer/coffin combo currently sells for about $1400 online, and I paid $1600+ for it two years ago. It has only been used a couple times (I spent most of my time with the GrooveBox and software sequencers). The headphones, also used just a few times, still sell for $150 at most places. The Roland MC-303 GrooveBox goes for $400 nowadays, and is one sweet piece of machinery (all-in-one unit for creating techno/dance/hip-hop/jungle beats..just plug it into a set of speakers and you're ready to go). I'm selling the Pioneer turntables/mixer/coffin as a set. This stuff has high resale value, like the Technics 1200 turntables, so please make reasonable offers only. Thanks

EDIT: Here are the prices:

cd turntables/mixer/coffin/headphones ... $1000 (add $100 for headphones)
headphones ... $100
GrooveBox ... $275

Check here for info on all the stuff:
http://www.rolandgroove.com/prodpg.asp?ID=2
http://www.pioneerprodj.com/prodj/prodj.htm
djb is offline   Reply With Quote