Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 05-05-2021, 11:47 PM   #961
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

No to Casey as head coach. Silas, Moseley or Stotts I could see. A lot will depend on what Luka wants. I’d imagine we are a few years away from Rick hanging it up anyway. He’ll savour the opportunity to coach another all-time great. A rare opportunity. Pop had 3 if you count old David Robinson and truncated Kawhi. RC played (and coached) with Bird and was an assistant to Chuck Daly. And also played with McHale and Bill Walton and Parrish. Coached Reggie Miller. Played in college with Ralph Sampson? And obviously Dirk, Kidd and now Luka. Pretty great run he’s had.
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-06-2021, 12:06 AM   #962
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac222b View Post
No to Casey as head coach. Silas, Moseley or Stotts I could see. A lot will depend on what Luka wants. I’d imagine we are a few years away from Rick hanging it up anyway. He’ll savour the opportunity to coach another all-time great. A rare opportunity. Pop had 3 if you count old David Robinson and truncated Kawhi. RC played (and coached) with Bird and was an assistant to Chuck Daly. And also played with McHale and Bill Walton and Parrish. Coached Reggie Miller. Played in college with Ralph Sampson? And obviously Dirk, Kidd and now Luka. Pretty great run he’s had.
Stott's is too much like RC

Way to laid back and doesn't put a lot of stock in defense.

His offense is more ISO and Blazers fans have pretty much grown tired of it.

My preference off that list would be either Casey or Mosely. Casey did a great job in Toronto despite coming up short in the playoffs. He always seemed to have them playing hard especially defensively.

He just couldn't get past LeBron......

I think a more defensive oriented coach would be nice change of pace for this franchise if they ever moved away from RC .

For far too many years we have been stuck with bad defensive teams and having someone who could change the identity of this franchise to me more hard nosed/tough minded able to compete on both ends of the floor for once would be awesome IMO.

Last edited by Dallas41; 05-06-2021 at 12:06 AM.
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2021, 03:28 PM   #963
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

Agree with what most others are saying. Stotts seemingly feels much like RC with better offensive weapons. Theyve hit their ceiling already.

Moseley or Casey would be interesting. Anyone with a defensive minded background.

Obviously this is only once RC decides to step down.
Old 05-11-2021, 12:07 AM   #964
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2021, 04:06 PM   #965
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

https://twitter.com/kirkgoldsberry/s...896016388?s=21

Mavs have had the most positive pre-ASB/post-ASB change of any team in the NBA.
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2021, 07:06 PM   #966
rimrocker
Diamond Member

rimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
Hard to believe with KP out so many games and losing to some extremely horrible teams.
I’m not sure if we are structured well for the POs but I don’t think anyone is overly anxious to play us in the 1st round.

Last edited by rimrocker; 05-11-2021 at 07:07 PM.
rimrocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2021, 12:15 AM   #967
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

I fucking hate Shaq.

Anytime a highlight with Luka comes up, he’s always got shit to say.
Old 05-12-2021, 01:04 PM   #968
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melonhead View Post
I fucking hate Shaq.

Anytime a highlight with Luka comes up, he’s always got shit to say.
He is the worst, regardless of that. Literally no one likes him. He think he’s smart and he’s not. He thinks he’s funny and he’s not. And he doesn’t know what he’s talking about most of the time. Same tired barbs at Barkley about rings. As if Barkeley wouldn’t woop his ass.
Old 05-22-2021, 12:42 PM   #969
BPo001
Diamond Member

BPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond repute

So where might Markkanen end up? The one place he privately wants to land is with the Mavericks, joining guard Luka Doncic and big man Kristaps Porzingis. The Mavericks will have serious cap room this offseason and were in the middle of the pack in three-point shooting, but Markkanen and Porzingis might be too similar in terms of their skills for that to happen. via Joe Cowley @ Chicago Sun-Times
BPo001 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2021, 01:31 PM   #970
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPo001 View Post
So where might Markkanen end up? The one place he privately wants to land is with the Mavericks, joining guard Luka Doncic and big man Kristaps Porzingis. The Mavericks will have serious cap room this offseason and were in the middle of the pack in three-point shooting, but Markkanen and Porzingis might be too similar in terms of their skills for that to happen. via Joe Cowley @ Chicago Sun-Times
I loved Markkanen coming out of Arizona

But then again I say that about a lot of UA guys LOL

I was hoping the Mavs would low key get him this summer but you'd would have to grab 2 solid wing players on defense to put around Luka, KP and Markkanen
Old 05-22-2021, 01:46 PM   #971
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Markkanen is fellow disc golfer so I like him. He's pretty good at basketball too.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2021, 03:23 AM   #972
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

If you bring in Markannen it must be because we shipped out Kp....
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2021, 08:35 AM   #973
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtownsfinest View Post
Where would Markannen fit otherwise?

Now if we ship out KP in a Beal trade then Markannen is a great fit
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2021, 09:47 AM   #974
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Quote:
Mavs play 5 out offense

Why wouldn't he fit?

There are going to be defensive issues for sure but offensively I don't see how him and KP doesn't fit considering how they run their system.
Old 05-23-2021, 09:15 PM   #975
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Add Alec Burks to the FA potential list.

Old 05-23-2021, 09:20 PM   #976
BPo001
Diamond Member

BPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond repute

Watching the Knicks last possession really makes me appreciate RC ability to draw up plays out of a timeout.
BPo001 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2021, 05:56 AM   #977
dirt_dobber
Diamond Member

dirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Watching the Knicks last possession really makes me appreciate RC ability to draw up plays out of a timeout.
THIS!
I love/hate RC - frustrating at times but I don't really know who
else you could get. Regarded as one of the top 5 coaches.
dirt_dobber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2021, 09:50 AM   #978
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I guess you can sign Markkanen and just assume that KP will miss half the season..
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2021, 10:24 AM   #979
washedklean77

washedklean77 is a name known to allwashedklean77 is a name known to allwashedklean77 is a name known to allwashedklean77 is a name known to allwashedklean77 is a name known to allwashedklean77 is a name known to allwashedklean77 is a name known to allwashedklean77 is a name known to allwashedklean77 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirt_dobber View Post
THIS!
I love/hate RC - frustrating at times but I don't really know who
else you could get. Regarded as one of the top 5 coaches.
I'd love to see Mark Jackson as the Mavs new coach. He's generally respected around the league and players would want to play for him which would help us draw in FA's in the offseason. He has some good experience at managing big egos while having also played point guard during his NBA playing tenure which might help make him gel with Luka.
Old 05-24-2021, 11:09 AM   #980
mac222b
Diamond Member

Carlisle is great. Elite. We all have our occasional qualms with him, as we would with ANY coach. But I mean come on— he is peerless with time to prepare for an opponent.
Old 05-24-2021, 01:16 PM   #981
SMC0007
Guru

Quote:
Carlisle is great. Elite. We all have our occasional qualms with him, as we would with ANY coach. But I mean come on— he is peerless with time to prepare for an opponent.
I agree that he can game plan, but tomorrow we will see how good the staff is at motivating. We will get the aggression early on from LA and if we don't match and exceed that people will still think RC has some issues.

The team coming out flat and some rotation miscues are what he takes flack for, not so much his preparedness.

Old 05-24-2021, 02:42 PM   #982
NeedlesKane
Platinum Member

NeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant future

Quote:
Even Pop?
Old 05-24-2021, 02:46 PM   #983
NeedlesKane
Platinum Member

NeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant future

While on the topic of head coaches, how do you rank the coaches you've seen coach the Dallas Mavericks?

Coaches I remember:

Dick Motta (two stints)
Quinn Buckner
Jim Cleamons
Don Nelson
Avery Johnson
Rick Carlisle

I know there are 3 other head coaches, but I had to look them up...

Here they are:

John MacLeod
Richie Adubato
Gar Heard

So we've had 9 head coaching changes but only 9 head coaches. Wonder how that relates to other organizations. Some rarely change their head coaches, but others do it regularly it seems.

Last edited by NeedlesKane; 05-24-2021 at 02:48 PM.
NeedlesKane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2021, 07:44 PM   #984
turin
Diamond Member

turin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Yes, he's good. I still think he's overrated, hate his offensive system and refusal to make teams match up to his lineups as well as think he's a big negative in the FA recruiting department due to personality.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
turin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2021, 09:21 PM   #985
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeedlesKane View Post
While on the topic of head coaches, how do you rank the coaches you've seen coach the Dallas Mavericks?

Coaches I remember:

Dick Motta (two stints)
Quinn Buckner
Jim Cleamons
Don Nelson
Avery Johnson
Rick Carlisle

I know there are 3 other head coaches, but I had to look them up...

Here they are:

John MacLeod
Richie Adubato
Gar Heard

So we've had 9 head coaching changes but only 9 head coaches. Wonder how that relates to other organizations. Some rarely change their head coaches, but others do it regularly it seems.
1).Nelson (I think he just got burnt out)

2).Carlisle (Only based on the fact he won a Title)

3).Motta (This guy was very underrated in his 1st stint in Dallas. If only him and Aguirre could have gotten along)

4).Avery (I know he gets blamed for the debacle vs the Warriors changing up the lineup but I also think if the crooked refs hadn't stepped in doing the 2006 finals Avery would have won the Mavs 1st championship. He was a victim of Cuban not being liked by the officials back then)

5).MacLeod (He was really laid back and I felt like he got the most out of those teams back in the late 80's they just couldn't get past the Lakers for that 2 year run they had and D.Harper had that boneheaded turnover that really cost the Mavs in one of those Lakers matchups)

Last edited by Dallas41; 05-24-2021 at 09:22 PM.
Old 05-25-2021, 06:44 AM   #986
dirt_dobber
Diamond Member

dirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond repute

agree with your rankings A+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
3).Motta (This guy was very underrated in his 1st stint in Dallas. If only him and Aguirre could have gotten along)
recalling the time he let an actual live tiger loose in a Mavs practice -

""Another night, during a road game against Golden State, Motta
was unhappy with Dallas's uninspired effort in the first half;
he persuaded that night's halftime act--a lion-and-tiger tamer--to
let him borrow the tiger just long enough to scare the apathy
out of his team. When Motta strode into the dressing room with
the big cat on a leash, some players were not amused. Guard Jim
Spanarkel nervously tried tiptoeing backward toward the shower
stalls, only to freeze when Motta commanded, "Don't! He'll just
corner you in there."
(story link)
https://vault.si.com/vault/1995/10/2...-youthful-mavs
dirt_dobber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2021, 11:17 AM   #987
R28J

R28J is a jewel in the roughR28J is a jewel in the roughR28J is a jewel in the rough

Quote:

corner you in there."
(story link)
Thanks for posting this, that was a good read - down memory lane.
R28J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2021, 12:54 PM   #988
washedklean77

washedklean77 is a name known to allwashedklean77 is a name known to allwashedklean77 is a name known to allwashedklean77 is a name known to allwashedklean77 is a name known to allwashedklean77 is a name known to allwashedklean77 is a name known to allwashedklean77 is a name known to allwashedklean77 is a name known to all

Quote:

corner you in there."
(story link)
This would have resulted in the end of Lebron James in the NBA.

So awesome!
Old 05-25-2021, 03:01 PM   #989
mac222b
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by washedklean77 View Post
This would have resulted in the end of Lebron James in the NBA.

So awesome!
Lebron would have teamed up with the Lion and Tiger to form a Big 3.
Old 05-25-2021, 04:38 PM   #990
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Quote:

corner you in there."
(story link)
That was a fantastic read
Old 05-26-2021, 09:10 AM   #991
particleman

particleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud of

So how's everyone feeling? We still want to fire Rick Carlisle?
particleman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2021, 09:22 AM   #992
SMC0007
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by particleman View Post
Depends, in this fantasy who is available?

Mike Malone

Quinn Snyder

Steve Kerr

Nick Nurse

Erik Spo

If not then no, let's not Fire Rick just yet.

Old 05-26-2021, 02:38 PM   #993
particleman

particleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post

Mike Malone

Quinn Snyder

Steve Kerr

Nick Nurse

Erik Spo

In this fantasy only Quin Snyder is available after the Jazz are swept out of the first round by the Grizzlies.
Old 05-26-2021, 02:47 PM   #994
Melonhead
Guru

Quote:

Mike Malone

Quinn Snyder

Steve Kerr

Nick Nurse

Erik Spo

Sir, thats Michael Malone to you.
Old 05-26-2021, 02:52 PM   #995
SMC0007
Guru

Quote:
In this fantasy only Quin Snyder is available after the Jazz are swept out of the first round by the Grizzlies.
That's not happening. Mitchell is going to make a difference. Grizz are good but not that good.

Old 05-26-2021, 09:24 PM   #996
particleman

Quote:
That's not happening. Mitchell is going to make a difference. Grizz are good but not that good.
What exactly do you think a fantasy is?
Old 05-26-2021, 10:31 PM   #997
SMC0007
Guru

Quote:
What exactly do you think a fantasy is?
It's not my fantasy. I don't particularly want Memphis in the 2nd round.

Old 05-27-2021, 07:21 AM   #998
particleman

Quote:
Quote:
It's not my fantasy. I don't particularly want Memphis in the 2nd round.
This board is so exhausting. Every time I try to post here, I regret it.
Old 05-27-2021, 10:33 AM   #999
SMC0007
Guru

Quote:
This board is so exhausting. Every time I try to post here, I regret it.
Lol, you started it with "hOw iS eVeRyOne feElinG nOw, sTiLl FiRe CarLisLe?" If it's exhausting and every time you post here, you regret it, then by all means keep posting about how it sucks instead of going somewhere else. Looks like your first post since last August is to stir the pot with this.

Last edited by SMC0007; 05-27-2021 at 10:38 AM.
Old 05-27-2021, 10:52 AM   #1000
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Rick has so thoroughly outcoached Lue it's embarrassing. I hope the answer is "No" from everyone. There are a whole lot of worse coaches than RC and not a lot who are better or even arguably better when it comes to matchups. He has his warts especially in the regular season but RC wins you games in a series matchup, dime a dozen coaches like Lue don't.
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote