Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Political Arena

Old 04-15-2007, 02:47 PM   #1
OSfllwr

OSfllwr is on a distinguished road
Post Non-mainstream site

I read Obadiah website, Samson Blinded: A Machiavellian Perspective on the Middle East Conflict, for considerable time. A several weeks ago, admin wrote an article that dazed me. Its idea was, how many of Shoher's followers would at least call 1-800 line and say anonymously, "I support you"? Tens of thousands people follow the Samson Blinded almost daily and concur with the author, but few are ready to act even in safe issues. In the post, Obadiah asked f
or a small issue: to assist deliver the word. Thus here I'm, writing about the site,.
Obadiah is a jurist, public figure, party leader. He delivers exceptionally interesting posts concerning Israel, United States, and Arabs, war and terrorism, peace and ideology. His points are extremely contentious, but frankly Obadiah's stating bare truth, something that we in America seldom read in TV programs.
Shoher's blog was rated the best Jewish and Israeli blog in People's Choice Awards and came out highest in four more categories, but Google refused to promote it because of the "sensitive content." Have a glance at http://www.samsonblinded.com/blog
OSfllwr is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links