Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 07-16-2001, 04:17 PM   #1
seelenjaeger
Diamond Member

seelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to all

Rasheed Wallace and Scottie Pippen were both patients in a mental hospital. One day, while they were walking, they passed the hospital swimming pool and Scottie suddenly dove into the deep end. He sank to the bottom and stayed there. Rasheed promptly jumped in and saved him, swimming to the bottom of the pool and pulling Scottie out. The medical director came to know of Rasheed's heroic act. He immediately ordered that Rasheed be discharged from the hospital as he now considered him to be OK. The doctor said, "Rasheed, we have good news and bad news for you! The good news is that we are going to discharge you because you have regained your sanity. Since you were able to jump in and save another patient, you must be mentally stable. The bad news is that the patient that you saved hung himself in the bathroom and died after all." Rasheed replied, "Doctor, Scottie didn't hang himself. I hung him there to dry."
Old 07-16-2001, 04:43 PM   #2
TheKid
Diamond Member

TheKid is on a distinguished road

Ha ha, good one.
Old 07-16-2001, 04:44 PM   #3
seelenjaeger
Diamond Member

seelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to all

... and some in-depth report from last years Trail Blazers.

Mike Dunleavy calls Rasheed Wallace into his office.
"I am very worried about your performance the last few matches, and want to know is thre anything up.. are Fatima and your kids alright?
"Yes they are fine. It is not them." Rasheed replied.
"Well what is it?" Said Mike "You can tell me, and lets see if we can sort it."
"It is just this jigsaw puzzle" Rasheed replied. "I have spent hours trying to get the picture to match the beautiful tiger on the front of the box"
"Well surely a jigsaw puzzle can not be that hard..." Mike said.
"I really want to get the puzzle done. the picture of the tiger on the front of the box is awesome. I want to finish it for my youngest , but I am getting nowhere. I can think of nothing but that beautiful tiger on the front of the box!" Rasheed answered.
"Bring it in tomorrow, if this is interfering with your performance.. we will both work on the puzzle until it is finished. You can then concentrate on your game."
"Ohh thanks Mike!" Rasheed said, skipping out of the office .. singing.
Next day Rasheed comes into Mike's office and pours the pieces on to his desk, and shows him the box..
"Here boss, I bought the puzzle .. here is the picture of the tiger!"
Mike looks up through a cloud of dust looks up and screams:
"Put the ******* frosties back in the box Rasheed and get your *** out playing!!!!"
Old 07-16-2001, 04:45 PM   #4
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

that's a stupid joke...but good
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
definitely enjoyed it
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2001, 07:40 PM   #5
Flying Tiger
Golden Member

Flying Tiger will become famous soon enoughFlying Tiger will become famous soon enough

hahaha...oh man, I think I'm gonna die laughing!
Old 07-20-2001, 06:45 AM   #6
Platinum Member

#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light

Was für Witze! Kickz Munich rulez!
#41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2001, 05:45 PM   #7
seelenjaeger
Diamond Member

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Lang lebe Team Germany - die Dallas Mavericks
Old 07-20-2001, 06:06 PM   #8
Mavinator
Golden Member

Mavinator is a jewel in the roughMavinator is a jewel in the roughMavinator is a jewel in the rough

Bring back Detlef!

Old 07-20-2001, 06:11 PM   #9
seelenjaeger
Diamond Member

oh yeah - he can be an assistant over here!

how about Christian Welp and Uwe Blab, they were on some summerleague or preseason rosters, too, wasnt them?

j
Old 07-23-2001, 08:11 PM   #10
Fidel
Diamond Member

Fidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to behold

Blab palyed regulary for 3 years in Philly I think. I donĀ“t know about Welp.
Fidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2001, 08:34 AM   #11
Platinum Member

#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light

Yeah yeah good old Germany.

Robert Garrett for the NBA!

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
#41 is offline   Reply With Quote