Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-20-2009, 01:28 PM   #1
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

AxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to behold
Default Dirk for Kobe, LeBron, and someone else

http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_ar...t_at_deadline/

Cuban Expecting Movement At Deadline?

Jan 20, 2009 5:37 AM EST

Mavericks' owner Mark Cuban believes that the economy could lead to an interesting trade deadline as teams may try to make moves to cut salary, the Dallas Morning News is reporting.

"That's the way it works every year," Cuban said. "You never know. This year will probably be a little more interesting because of the economy, as teams make adjustments to try and cut payroll. Maybe it won't be, but I'm guessing it will be."

"If there's just a deal I can't pass up, I'm not going to be religious about cap room," Cuban said. "If I could trade Dirk for Kobe, LeBron, and someone else, you'd have to consider it. When teams call about players, they all want bargains. We don't give bargains. We try to get bargains."

"It feels disrespectful when you watch these shows, TNT, ESPN, and they're talking, 'Walk through the Mavericks, that's who you want to play," Terry said. "OK. We'll see if that's who you want to play."

........GO MAVS
AxdemxO is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
can i has tabloid job?, thread diarrhea