Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-20-2016, 04:16 PM   #10
DGM
Banned

DGM is just really niceDGM is just really niceDGM is just really niceDGM is just really niceDGM is just really niceDGM is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
I'm not really sure why so many people are under the impression that we have some grand options at the backup 5 position. I had hopes that Mejri and McGee could hold down the fort as backups, but they just aren't that good. McGee is dumb, and Mejri is inexperienced at an NBA level. Yes, they provide some rim protection, but it sometimes doesn't matter how big and athletic you are if you don't have talent and/or smarts.

Playing Lee at the 5 is pretty much a given, and the way things are going, hey, it couldn't hurt to try it. Mavs have so many issues with defense, offense, and rebounding that him not being a rim protector doesn't mean as much since the team is nowhere near contention. He can help with the offense and rebounding though if he isn't too washed up.
If Lee and Zaza are your 5 men get used to losing like RC's "smart" team lost last night. Teams will go to the hoop with impunity and rain threes from inside out. I hope that you enjoy those games. I won't.
DGM is offline   Reply With Quote