Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 07-24-2004, 06:23 AM   #1
zanahale

zanahale is on a distinguished road
Default Centers and their salaries

I put together this list of centers that I consider minor (a few questionable) to significant upgrades. A lot of them are considered untouchable, but you never know. I think we have a very small "chance" on a few (if any at all) and a decent chance on the rest. I guess it all depends on what Dallas would be willing to give up. I think it is obvious we have plenty of variety as trade bait.

I included the salaries and contracts to get a better grasp of what is out there. Let me know if I missed anyone.

zanahale is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-24-2004, 11:42 AM   #2
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Centers and their salaries

Nice post zanahale. Only thing that I would like to see here is years experience or age. Boy that chandler sure is skinny ins't he?

Give me any of them to be honest as long as his name isn't walker.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2004, 03:05 PM   #3
Jamisonite
Golden Member

Jamisonite is on a distinguished road

Great post zanahale...thats very insightful. Id also take just about anyone on that list
Old 07-24-2004, 03:45 PM   #4
zanahale

zanahale is on a distinguished road
Default RE:Centers and their salaries

Sorted by 2004 Salary - Descending

Sorted by Age/Experience - Descending

zanahale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2004, 03:53 PM   #5
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Man I sure like the looks of chandler and dalemburt. But I'm on-board with any of them for the sony walk-man.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2004, 11:38 AM   #6
nowitzki_prophecy
Platinum Member

nowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the rough
Default RE:Centers and their salaries

ï'll take Magloire over Chandler and Dalemburt,but it isn't too realistic...

If we manage to get Dalemburt,our Center rotation is as good as it gets without Shaq.
nowitzki_prophecy is offline   Reply With Quote