Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-22-2006, 09:20 PM   #682
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Someone has to show up in the 4th besides Dirk.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 09:20 PM   #683
twelli
Diamond Member

twelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant future

don't miss the three dude...

“He’s always around 23 or 24,” West said. “The bell rings every day.”
twelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 09:20 PM   #684
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Call a TO.
Old 05-22-2006, 09:21 PM   #685
Drbio
Banned

Where the hell is Diop????
Old 05-22-2006, 09:21 PM   #686
SaltwaterChaffy
Platinum Member

SaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud of

Howard is dumb, and Ginobili is catching fire.

Stack is dumb too.

SaltwaterChaffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 09:21 PM   #687
4cwebb
Golden Member

4cwebb is a glorious beacon of light4cwebb is a glorious beacon of light4cwebb is a glorious beacon of light4cwebb is a glorious beacon of light4cwebb is a glorious beacon of light4cwebb is a glorious beacon of light4cwebb is a glorious beacon of light

JHo is playing like a college freshman, seriously.
4cwebb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 09:21 PM   #688
Murphy3
Guru

Give the ball to Dirk every time on the offensive end. Let him create.
Old 05-22-2006, 09:21 PM   #689
twelli
Diamond Member

twelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant future

damn

damn

Old 05-22-2006, 09:21 PM   #690
VinceYoung10

VinceYoung10 will become famous soon enough

howard is a retard
VinceYoung10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 09:21 PM   #691
Murphy3
Guru

Once again, it's Dirk vs the Spurs.
Old 05-22-2006, 09:22 PM   #692
Drbio
Banned

I don't ever want to hear anymore Dirk is soft bullshit EVER.
Old 05-22-2006, 09:22 PM   #693
SaltwaterChaffy
Platinum Member

SaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud of

Dirk is battling on the offensive boards.

Someone please hit an open 3!

Old 05-22-2006, 09:22 PM   #694
4cwebb
Golden Member

4cwebb is a glorious beacon of light4cwebb is a glorious beacon of light4cwebb is a glorious beacon of light4cwebb is a glorious beacon of light4cwebb is a glorious beacon of light4cwebb is a glorious beacon of light4cwebb is a glorious beacon of light

If Duncan is one someone smaller...

Dirk with another o-board with Parker trying to check him.
Old 05-22-2006, 09:22 PM   #695
birdsanctuary
Platinum Member

birdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to all

Earth to Avery, please put Diop in... let's not wait until the final 5 minutes...
Old 05-22-2006, 09:23 PM   #696
Stylistic
Golden Member

Stylistic is a glorious beacon of lightStylistic is a glorious beacon of lightStylistic is a glorious beacon of lightStylistic is a glorious beacon of lightStylistic is a glorious beacon of lightStylistic is a glorious beacon of lightStylistic is a glorious beacon of light

intense. Please knock these FT's down Dirk.
Stylistic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 09:23 PM   #697
twelli
Diamond Member

we really can't afford any mental lapses right now.

Old 05-22-2006, 09:23 PM   #698
DirkGoesNuclear

DirkGoesNuclear has a spectacular aura aboutDirkGoesNuclear has a spectacular aura aboutDirkGoesNuclear has a spectacular aura about

Need a mini run.
Old 05-22-2006, 09:23 PM   #699
candid_snoop41
Golden Member

candid_snoop41 is a jewel in the roughcandid_snoop41 is a jewel in the roughcandid_snoop41 is a jewel in the roughcandid_snoop41 is a jewel in the rough

5.30 to go 3point lead...
Old 05-22-2006, 09:23 PM   #700
Maringa
Golden Member

Maringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to all

My gosh, this is intense....can they survive?
Old 05-22-2006, 09:24 PM   #701
twelli
Diamond Member

5 minutes to go

here is hoping for Dirk stepping up in a BIG way

Old 05-22-2006, 09:24 PM   #702
Drbio
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirkGoesNuclear
Need a mini run.
Need a big run.

Come on Mavericks!!!!!!!!!1
Old 05-22-2006, 09:24 PM   #703
DirkGoesNuclear

DirkGoesNuclear has a spectacular aura aboutDirkGoesNuclear has a spectacular aura aboutDirkGoesNuclear has a spectacular aura about

Spurs in penalty. Attack the basket!!
Old 05-22-2006, 09:24 PM   #704
Murphy3
Guru

I'm going to be sick if Dirk plays another tremendous game down the stretch but makes one mistake in the final 3 minutes and the Mavs lose.....
Old 05-22-2006, 09:24 PM   #705
Drbio
Banned

5 minutes to destiny.
Old 05-22-2006, 09:24 PM   #706
Julius

Julius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to all

we can and will
Julius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 09:24 PM   #707
birdsanctuary
Platinum Member

birdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to all

It's going to take some serious Defense. D-up
Old 05-22-2006, 09:25 PM   #708
SaltwaterChaffy
Platinum Member

Wow, what a bitch-ass interview from Parker.

The Mavs are now shooting 1 percentage point better than the Spurs for the game.

Old 05-22-2006, 09:26 PM   #709
Julius

Julius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to all

spurs are giving their last shot, don`t let them!
Old 05-22-2006, 09:26 PM   #710
Drbio
Banned

I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-22-2006, 09:26 PM   #711
birdsanctuary
Platinum Member

I love my Mavs...
Old 05-22-2006, 09:27 PM   #712
Murphy3
Guru

Come on Dirk...make that shot.

That was a terrible Mavs possession.

Last edited by Murphy3; 05-22-2006 at 09:27 PM.
Old 05-22-2006, 09:27 PM   #713
Drbio
Banned

GREAT hustle Harris.

Nice strip Dirk!!!!!!
Old 05-22-2006, 09:27 PM   #714
4cwebb
Golden Member

nice D by Dallas to force Bowen into a jumper...

what the hell was that shot by Dirk?

nice job Harris to get a timeout.
Old 05-22-2006, 09:27 PM   #715
roadrunner
Golden Member

roadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to behold

Dirk did a good job hanging with duncan on the last 2 possessions...
We ran like a simple play, and usually the ball doesn’t come get me until later. So I just trotted through the play and I looked to the ball, and it was already right there in my face. … He sees the floor so well and sometimes he throws the ball and we don’t see it. He’s liable to really throw anything.” Dirk

Kidd to Dirk is the present day Stockton to Malone.

roadrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 09:28 PM   #716
Drbio
Banned

Old 05-22-2006, 09:28 PM   #717
Stylistic
Golden Member

Stylistic is a glorious beacon of lightStylistic is a glorious beacon of lightStylistic is a glorious beacon of lightStylistic is a glorious beacon of lightStylistic is a glorious beacon of lightStylistic is a glorious beacon of lightStylistic is a glorious beacon of light

A bucket will be nice right here Dallas. A 3 would be even greater. Is that too much to ask.
Stylistic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 09:28 PM   #718
Julius

now make some shots
Old 05-22-2006, 09:28 PM   #719
G-Man
Platinum Member

G-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe the plan is to play Damp until he fouls out, and tell Diop to see if Timmy can win it from the line.
Old 05-22-2006, 09:28 PM   #720
DirkGoesNuclear

We need to take it to them until the clock says 0:00.

Tags
classic threads