Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 05-22-2006, 09:38 PM   #761
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

The Mavs have to have a score here.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-22-2006, 09:38 PM   #762
4cwebb
Golden Member

4cwebb is a glorious beacon of light4cwebb is a glorious beacon of light4cwebb is a glorious beacon of light4cwebb is a glorious beacon of light4cwebb is a glorious beacon of light4cwebb is a glorious beacon of light4cwebb is a glorious beacon of light

absolute crime of a call against Dampier...
4cwebb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 09:38 PM   #763
Julius

Julius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to all

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Julius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 09:38 PM   #764
birdsanctuary
Platinum Member

birdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to all

I think its because of going so long with small ball.
Old 05-22-2006, 09:39 PM   #765
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

What does Dirk have to do to get a break?
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 09:39 PM   #766
twistaeffect2004
Diamond Member

twistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant future

I cannot believe this
Old 05-22-2006, 09:39 PM   #767
MavKikiNYC
Diamond Member

MavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to behold

A loss will be on Avery and Small Ball.
MavKikiNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 09:39 PM   #768
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

nutless.
I would have liked to have seen Harris finish the drive, but Dirk has to hit that.

Who in the fuck left Ginobili? This team is fucking stupid.
Old 05-22-2006, 09:39 PM   #769
birdsanctuary
Platinum Member

birdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to all

This line up without Diop is relying on divine intervention... How about some good ole divine intervention right now for the Mavs...
Old 05-22-2006, 09:39 PM   #770
Drbio
Banned

Nice implosion mavs.....effing idiots.
Old 05-22-2006, 09:39 PM   #771
4cwebb
Golden Member

4cwebb is a glorious beacon of light4cwebb is a glorious beacon of light4cwebb is a glorious beacon of light4cwebb is a glorious beacon of light4cwebb is a glorious beacon of light4cwebb is a glorious beacon of light4cwebb is a glorious beacon of light

Harris may have had an open mini jumper...

oh, sh*t
Old 05-22-2006, 09:39 PM   #772
SlimBig
Golden Member

SlimBig is just really niceSlimBig is just really niceSlimBig is just really niceSlimBig is just really niceSlimBig is just really niceSlimBig is just really nice

HOW DO U LEAVE 3 PT SHOOTERSW OPEN!22211111
1q@121q
Old 05-22-2006, 09:39 PM   #773
Stylistic
Golden Member

Stylistic is a glorious beacon of lightStylistic is a glorious beacon of lightStylistic is a glorious beacon of lightStylistic is a glorious beacon of lightStylistic is a glorious beacon of lightStylistic is a glorious beacon of lightStylistic is a glorious beacon of light

we have dominated all game long and they take the lead in the last minute.
Stylistic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 09:39 PM   #774
birdsanctuary
Platinum Member

Endgame coaching
Old 05-22-2006, 09:40 PM   #775
Drbio
Banned

Avery = Moron of the year.
Old 05-22-2006, 09:40 PM   #776
Julius

Julius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to all

thats just not right
Old 05-22-2006, 09:40 PM   #777
birdsanctuary
Platinum Member

Endgame coaching is Avery's weakness... its sad to see that its come down this. Now its up to Dirk and Terry to win it on their own...
Old 05-22-2006, 09:40 PM   #778
Maringa
Golden Member

Maringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to all

It's over... A 20 point lead...worse than the Lakers collapse about three year ago...
Old 05-22-2006, 09:41 PM   #779
twistaeffect2004
Diamond Member

twistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant future

This goes down, easily, as the most heart breaking seasn of all time.

We will never get past the Spurs
Old 05-22-2006, 09:41 PM   #780
rakesh.s
Golden Member

rakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of light

season's over...f this

This blows.
rakesh.s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 09:41 PM   #781
Murphy3
Guru

I'm amazed at how stupid some of these players are. They have no clue what they are doing defensively with the double. You cannot leave Ginobili or Finley wide open. They've done that twice as of late. They do not deserve to win this game. So many players just didn't show up in the second half.
Old 05-22-2006, 09:41 PM   #782
twelli
Diamond Member

twelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant future

I HATE Ginobili for doing that to us...

“He’s always around 23 or 24,” West said. “The bell rings every day.”
twelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 09:41 PM   #783
VinceYoung10

VinceYoung10 will become famous soon enough

please god let the mavs win
VinceYoung10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 09:41 PM   #784
tgfan
Golden Member

tgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to behold

WTH is this playing Van Horn for so long?????????
tgfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 09:41 PM   #785
Julius

that was a bad 2nd half but still i must
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-22-2006, 09:41 PM   #786
twelli
Diamond Member

twelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant future

now an airball by Stackhouse and I am going to vomit

Old 05-22-2006, 09:41 PM   #787
Drbio
Banned

The spurs are MORONS!

Dirk AND 1!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-22-2006, 09:42 PM   #788
Murphy3
Guru

Apparently Dirk doesn't want to lose. Anyone else?
Old 05-22-2006, 09:42 PM   #789
Stylistic
Golden Member

Stylistic is a glorious beacon of lightStylistic is a glorious beacon of lightStylistic is a glorious beacon of lightStylistic is a glorious beacon of lightStylistic is a glorious beacon of lightStylistic is a glorious beacon of lightStylistic is a glorious beacon of light

c'm'on dirk..please dirk
Old 05-22-2006, 09:42 PM   #790
4cwebb
Golden Member

Dirk with the and-one...hell, f'in yeah.
Old 05-22-2006, 09:42 PM   #791
Drbio
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakesh.s
season's over...f this

This blows.
Do over?
Old 05-22-2006, 09:42 PM   #792
twelli
Diamond Member

here is your Dirk break, YESSS

Old 05-22-2006, 09:42 PM   #793
DirkGoesNuclear

DirkGoesNuclear has a spectacular aura aboutDirkGoesNuclear has a spectacular aura aboutDirkGoesNuclear has a spectacular aura about

Hack a bowen
Old 05-22-2006, 09:42 PM   #794
birdsanctuary
Platinum Member

We're relying on offense to win it and they are relying on Defense...

Give us a Miracle St. Jude!
Old 05-22-2006, 09:43 PM   #795
Murphy3
Guru

5 TO's by Harris...
Old 05-22-2006, 09:43 PM   #796
Stylistic
Golden Member

no fouls...just STOP them.
Old 05-22-2006, 09:43 PM   #797
birdsanctuary
Platinum Member

Diop just entered, there is your miracle!
Old 05-22-2006, 09:43 PM   #798
twelli
Diamond Member

now it would be a good idea to prevent the Spurs from scoring...

Old 05-22-2006, 09:43 PM   #799
Drbio
Banned

Please God....let the Mavs pull this out. Please. Oh pretty please.

Sarducci tells me you are a Mavs fan and that satan loves the spurs.

So please let our poor humble Mavericks win this game.

Thank you God.

Doc.
Old 05-22-2006, 09:43 PM   #800
studeyp

studeyp will become famous soon enough

this is what's gonna effing happen. give it to duncan wind down the clock. and he gets fouled or makes it w/ the cclock winding down
studeyp is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
classic threads