Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 05-22-2006, 07:57 PM   #321
mavsman55
Platinum Member

mavsman55 has a spectacular aura aboutmavsman55 has a spectacular aura aboutmavsman55 has a spectacular aura about

Yep... it's official... Terry's pissed off.
mavsman55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-22-2006, 07:57 PM   #322
G-Man
Platinum Member

G-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond repute

Damn. After being in SA for game 5, I wish I was there now. They are so damnned cocky
Old 05-22-2006, 07:57 PM   #323
Stylistic
Golden Member

Stylistic is a glorious beacon of lightStylistic is a glorious beacon of lightStylistic is a glorious beacon of lightStylistic is a glorious beacon of lightStylistic is a glorious beacon of lightStylistic is a glorious beacon of lightStylistic is a glorious beacon of light

WOW Terry
Stylistic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 07:57 PM   #324
mavsman

mavsman is a splendid one to beholdmavsman is a splendid one to beholdmavsman is a splendid one to beholdmavsman is a splendid one to beholdmavsman is a splendid one to beholdmavsman is a splendid one to beholdmavsman is a splendid one to beholdmavsman is a splendid one to beholdmavsman is a splendid one to beholdmavsman is a splendid one to beholdmavsman is a splendid one to behold

Oh boy, JET!!!
mavsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 07:57 PM   #325
DirtyNashty

DirtyNashty will become famous soon enoughDirtyNashty will become famous soon enough

JET esta en FUEGO!!
DirtyNashty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 07:57 PM   #326
4cwebb
Golden Member

4cwebb is a glorious beacon of light4cwebb is a glorious beacon of light4cwebb is a glorious beacon of light4cwebb is a glorious beacon of light4cwebb is a glorious beacon of light4cwebb is a glorious beacon of light4cwebb is a glorious beacon of light

Terry is frickin' unconscious right now.
4cwebb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 07:57 PM   #327
g30hd3

g30hd3 is a jewel in the roughg30hd3 is a jewel in the roughg30hd3 is a jewel in the roughg30hd3 is a jewel in the rough

JT!
g30hd3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 07:57 PM   #328
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Jason Terry is taking his pound of flesh out of the spurts ass right now. I freaking love it.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 07:58 PM   #329
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Come on Harris..under control. If you just pull up, you have a wide open 6 footer.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 07:58 PM   #330
mavsman55
Platinum Member

mavsman55 has a spectacular aura aboutmavsman55 has a spectacular aura aboutmavsman55 has a spectacular aura about

Now how in the hell did Manu have his feet set?
mavsman55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 07:58 PM   #331
DirtyNashty

DirtyNashty will become famous soon enoughDirtyNashty will become famous soon enough

Giflopoli strikes again, damnit
Old 05-22-2006, 07:58 PM   #332
4cwebb
Golden Member

4cwebb is a glorious beacon of light4cwebb is a glorious beacon of light4cwebb is a glorious beacon of light4cwebb is a glorious beacon of light4cwebb is a glorious beacon of light4cwebb is a glorious beacon of light4cwebb is a glorious beacon of light

stupid play by Harris jumping right into Manu...jump straight up and knock in the short j
Old 05-22-2006, 07:58 PM   #333
g30hd3

g30hd3 is a jewel in the roughg30hd3 is a jewel in the roughg30hd3 is a jewel in the roughg30hd3 is a jewel in the rough

DIRK!!!!!
g30hd3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 07:58 PM   #334
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Dirk's pretty good too.
Old 05-22-2006, 07:58 PM   #335
Drbio
Banned

Our centers are killing Duncanpussy and it is beautiful.

DIRK WITH THE DRIVE!!!!
Old 05-22-2006, 07:58 PM   #336
Stylistic
Golden Member

Stylistic is a glorious beacon of lightStylistic is a glorious beacon of lightStylistic is a glorious beacon of lightStylistic is a glorious beacon of lightStylistic is a glorious beacon of lightStylistic is a glorious beacon of lightStylistic is a glorious beacon of light

Unbelievable Dirk
Old 05-22-2006, 07:58 PM   #337
mavsman

mavsman is a splendid one to beholdmavsman is a splendid one to beholdmavsman is a splendid one to beholdmavsman is a splendid one to beholdmavsman is a splendid one to beholdmavsman is a splendid one to beholdmavsman is a splendid one to beholdmavsman is a splendid one to beholdmavsman is a splendid one to beholdmavsman is a splendid one to beholdmavsman is a splendid one to behold

Dirk says "Bring it on!"
Old 05-22-2006, 07:58 PM   #338
DirtyNashty

HELL YEAH DIRK! and 1
Old 05-22-2006, 07:59 PM   #339
VinceYoung10

VinceYoung10 will become famous soon enough

Dirkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!
VinceYoung10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 07:59 PM   #340
roadrunner
Golden Member

roadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to behold

Dirk! the and 1! foul on duncan
We ran like a simple play, and usually the ball doesn’t come get me until later. So I just trotted through the play and I looked to the ball, and it was already right there in my face. … He sees the floor so well and sometimes he throws the ball and we don’t see it. He’s liable to really throw anything.” Dirk

Kidd to Dirk is the present day Stockton to Malone.

roadrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 07:59 PM   #341
G-Man
Platinum Member

G-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond repute

Manu, the SUPERFLOPPER
Old 05-22-2006, 07:59 PM   #342
Drbio
Banned

MAVS LEAD BY 20!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-22-2006, 07:59 PM   #343
4cwebb
Golden Member

nice Dirk...forget all the little slapping at the ball and take it strong to the basket...wish he could've finished that one off with a two-hander, but I'll take the layup. Lead is 20
Old 05-22-2006, 07:59 PM   #344
DirtyNashty

I love the intensity that the "New and improved Dirk" is showing.... He is sooooooooo determined
Old 05-22-2006, 07:59 PM   #345
roadrunner
Golden Member

roadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drbio
I really wantthe Mavs to extend this lead before the half. Is 20+ really that much to ask?
ask and ye shall receive!
We ran like a simple play, and usually the ball doesn’t come get me until later. So I just trotted through the play and I looked to the ball, and it was already right there in my face. … He sees the floor so well and sometimes he throws the ball and we don’t see it. He’s liable to really throw anything.” Dirk

Kidd to Dirk is the present day Stockton to Malone.

roadrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 08:00 PM   #346
Stylistic
Golden Member

I hate to give up a 3 pt play right back.
Old 05-22-2006, 08:00 PM   #347
Murphy3
Guru

Diop, if you're going to give up such good position, foul him HARD.
Old 05-22-2006, 08:00 PM   #348
4cwebb
Golden Member

did Stack just really pick up a foul trying to get around a Duncan pick? touchy

dammit, Diop, keep him locked up if you're going to swing at the ball.
Old 05-22-2006, 08:00 PM   #349
Drbio
Banned

Duncan leads with that arm every freaking time. It should be an offensive foul.
Old 05-22-2006, 08:00 PM   #350
Stylistic
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner
No no no, not yet. He said 20 plus lol
Old 05-22-2006, 08:00 PM   #351
SlimBig
Golden Member

SlimBig is just really niceSlimBig is just really niceSlimBig is just really niceSlimBig is just really niceSlimBig is just really niceSlimBig is just really nice

I'm almost gonna cry.
I f'n love this team.
Old 05-22-2006, 08:00 PM   #352
Murphy3
Guru

Make TD bleed if you're going to foul him. He has too many teeth, don't you think?
Old 05-22-2006, 08:00 PM   #353
Drbio
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner
Is t too much to ask for the Mavs to build it up to 35?
Old 05-22-2006, 08:01 PM   #354
madape
Diamond Member

madape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to behold

I've never seen a team play this good. This is AMAZING!
madape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 08:01 PM   #355
DirkGoesNuclear

DirkGoesNuclear has a spectacular aura aboutDirkGoesNuclear has a spectacular aura aboutDirkGoesNuclear has a spectacular aura about

IF you're going to foul duncan, hack him hard.
Old 05-22-2006, 08:02 PM   #356
mavsman

How often does Duncan have more turnovers than rebounds?
Old 05-22-2006, 08:02 PM   #357
Drbio
Banned

Let us not forget the ass kicking we were puttng on the Lakers one day that disappeared due to a lack of focus.

Keep your feet on their throats Mavs. Never lose focus.
Old 05-22-2006, 08:02 PM   #358
VinceYoung10

VinceYoung10 will become famous soon enough

come on Diop, no and 1's
VinceYoung10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 08:03 PM   #359
Murphy3
Guru

Playoff flashback: 5-14-2001
The mavs lost to the Spurs, but some of the roles are reversed. We all remember Finley going 1-17 to doom the Mavs in the loss. But, do we remember what Dirk did?
14-24 from the floor
14-18 from the FT line
42 points
18 rebounds
6 steals.

He became only the second player in league history to score 40 points while grabbing more than 15 boards and collecting more than 5 steals.
Old 05-22-2006, 08:03 PM   #360
Drbio
Banned

Nice play Diop.....wow.

Tags
classic threads