Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 06-28-2022, 11:01 AM   #321
BPo001
Diamond Member

BPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond repute

Matej Sportinfo: Luka and Goran were asked about the possibility of them playing together in Dallas next season. Luka: ?I would like to answer that, but I think it?s a 100.000 penalty if I did. You should ask the GM about that.? Goran: ?We can?t talk about it till july 1st.?
BPo001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-28-2022, 11:21 AM   #322
Amarelooms

Amarelooms is a jewel in the roughAmarelooms is a jewel in the roughAmarelooms is a jewel in the roughAmarelooms is a jewel in the rough

What?s the vet minimum? I?ll take dragic on that. Not the 6 million exception though.
Amarelooms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2022, 12:08 PM   #323
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tap2390 View Post
Not paying JB $27-30m a year is going to look like genius hindsight in 2-3 years. Mark my words.

Yes I get everyone's point about irreplaceable asset and we're capped out blah blah blah. All I know is we can't give away THJ at $17m. Signing JB at $28m puts a hard ceiling on our squad.
How exactly does it put a hard ceiling on anything? Whether you pay him 17 or 30, whether you pay him nothing at all and let him walk. It has literally zero effect on our ability to sign free agents or conduct trades. So, worst case scenario, we're stuck with a bad contract for a few years. Every team in the league has bad contracts.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2022, 12:18 PM   #324
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPo001 View Post
Thursday can?t come soon enough. Hopefully JB makes his decision known quick because I don?t want to wait around (not that it matters because we can?t sign anyone else). Do the Knicks need us to do a SnT in order for them to pay Brunson what he might be looking for? Part of me wants to tell Brunson either sign with Dallas to our offer, or if you really want to go to NY then you sign whatever they can offer you. I think Cuban would do JB right though and help facilitate a deal to get him more money.

I?ve seen the Payton rumors, but I can?t see him leaving the Warriors. I also didn?t realize Payton is already 29 years old.
Yea, if JB is really intent on going to the Knicks and doesn't work with Mavs FO to get something in return, then fuck 'em. That sounds harsh but the Mavs have done a bunch for him (and vice versa) but he has to know the position it would put us in. Help the Knicks and yourself, along with the team that drafted you and gave you every opportunity.

I would think a SNT would look something like Burks + filler + our 2023 1st rounder back would be advantageous.

I don't think they would part with Quickley, but obviously someone the Mavs would want to try and get back. I would be interested in Jerico Sims, but not sure how the two-way contracts work in these types of trades.

They won't part with Barrett or Obi, and Randle and Fournier make too much to work and are big time meh (although could you get rid of Powell?).

This is just a clusterfuck and on the Mavs FO for not executing an earlier extension. But again, if JB is intent on going to the Knicks and doesn't make that clear to the Mavs and doesn't work with us, then I would have no love lost on him.

Last edited by saclare; 06-28-2022 at 12:20 PM.
saclare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2022, 12:40 PM   #325
BPo001
Diamond Member

BPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond repute

I don?t know how legit this source is, but?

Ross
@LegionHoopsRoss
Nets guard and unrestricted free agent Goran Dragic plans to sign with the Dallas Mavericks when free agency begins on Friday, per league source.
Old 06-28-2022, 12:43 PM   #326
ShaggyDirk
Diamond Member

ShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond repute

I guess it's the years I've spent since 2011 following college recruiting that has made me numb to this deal. If he goes... he goes. We'll be fine and something else will open up for us. We're not a dynasty franchise and never will be. I'll take a championship once a decade until I die and be happy. Go Mavs!
ShaggyDirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2022, 01:05 PM   #327
tap2390
Diamond Member

tap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson View Post
How exactly does it put a hard ceiling on anything? Whether you pay him 17 or 30, whether you pay him nothing at all and let him walk. It has literally zero effect on our ability to sign free agents or conduct trades. So, worst case scenario, we're stuck with a bad contract for a few years. Every team in the league has bad contracts.
Every team has a few bad contracts, but having 3 to 4 bad contracts simultaneously is killer. My opinion is what it would take to pay JB is much greater than the on-court value we will lose if he walks. If you can sign and trade him for a decent guard/ wing making 1/3rd to 1/5th of what he is making you?re in a much better position that if you pay him $27m a year for five years.
Old 06-28-2022, 01:53 PM   #328
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Every team has a few bad contracts, but having 3 to 4 bad contracts simultaneously is killer. My opinion is what it would take to pay JB is much greater than the on-court value we will lose if he walks. If you can sign and trade him for a decent guard/ wing making 1/3rd to 1/5th of what he is making you?re in a much better position that if you pay him $27m a year for five years.
*shrug* I just feel like having a bad contract for a few years is a much lesser evil than losing our second best player for nothing and then having to replace his ball handling with no trade assets and no cap space. The thing about bad contracts is, in the final year they actually become valuable assets.

If I'm Nico, I'm definitely willing to listen to sign and trade possibilities, but I just know sign and trades are way more difficult and options are way more limited than fans seem to think. And I'm not dealing Brunson unless I'm getting a decent ball handler back.
Old 06-28-2022, 02:45 PM   #329
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Ugh.... more talk about Brunson wanting to "spread his wings." I hope this is just posturing to get the Mavs to pony up.

I'm so sick of this. I want this to be over.
Old 06-28-2022, 02:55 PM   #330
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

If Brunson does end up leaving, then we REALLY need Dragic.
Old 06-28-2022, 02:57 PM   #331
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ugh.... more talk about Brunson wanting to "spread his wings." I hope this is just posturing to get the Mavs to pony up.

I'm so sick of this. I want this to be over.
Agreed, but the worst thing would be if the Mavs don't try to get a S&T done if Brunson walks out. Kicking the dirt gets you nothing. A few second round picks and Burks or Quickley is better than nothing. People cry over losing an asset, well a 10 mil expiring in Burks is a really good asset to have.

Kidd let Brunson spread his wings, so it's a ludicrous argument. Again, if the money is more or equal, then f Brunson if he still chooses to leave. I will have no remorse and won't thank him for shit. Still a big if, but man there doesn't seem to be ANY news lately indicating he will stay.

Then again, a lot of the stuff lately is NY media which tries to strong arm this stuff by making things up.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2022, 03:11 PM   #332
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Wow...Skin thinks it's a 99% chance Brunson goes to the Knicks. Yikes.

https://twitter.com/ktfuntweets/stat...74633145720838

Old 06-28-2022, 03:18 PM   #333
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Wow...Skin thinks it's a 99% chance Brunson goes to the Knicks. Yikes.

https://twitter.com/ktfuntweets/stat...74633145720838
*sigh* Welp... here's hoping we can pull a sign and trade and at least get something for him.
Old 06-28-2022, 03:30 PM   #334
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

Yep, that's all she wrote folks. Oh well, get some assets from the knicks and move on.

https://twitter.com/TheSteinLine/sta...81232086118400

Old 06-28-2022, 03:37 PM   #335
tap2390
Diamond Member

tap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond repute

Fanbase will panic, but remember we have SD from training camp this season. We have THJ coming back. We have at least Dragic, Hardy, and Wood coming in. We hopefully have another 1-2 guys en route. We will be fine.
Old 06-28-2022, 03:38 PM   #336
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Quote:
Fanbase will panic, but remember we have SD from training camp this season. We have THJ coming back. We have at least Dragic, Hardy, and Wood coming in. We hopefully have another 1-2 guys en route. We will be fine.
Has there been any confirmation on Dragic? Because I haven't seen anything, and we've been through this song and dance with him every offseason for the past decade it feels like.
Old 06-28-2022, 03:50 PM   #337
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

Quote:
Has there been any confirmation on Dragic? Because I haven't seen anything, and we've been through this song and dance with him every offseason for the past decade it feels like.
There was a source saying Dragic expected to sign with Dallas twitter. Legion of hoops so legitimacy meh.

Old 06-28-2022, 03:51 PM   #338
purplefrog
Platinum Member

purplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond repute

MBT should make an offer to JB that exceeds the Knicks offer and make that number available to all Mavs fans. At least that would make it clear that he is just choosing to play for Daddy and his former agent and his decision is not because Cuban is a cheapskate (this time).

I would see if Noel + Reddish is a possible S&T for JB. Would rather have Burks (apparently Noel + Burks is a no-go from a salary cap point of view), but getting a back-up 5 would help soften the blow of losing Brunson.
Old 06-28-2022, 03:57 PM   #339
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplefrog View Post
MBT should make an offer to JB that exceeds the Knicks offer and make that number available to all Mavs fans. At least that would make it clear that he is just choosing to play for Daddy and his former agent and his decision is not because Cuban is a cheapskate (this time).

I would see if Noel + Reddish is a possible S&T for JB. Would rather have Burks (apparently Noel + Burks is a no-go from a salary cap point of view), but getting a back-up 5 would help soften the blow of losing Brunson.
So I'm really fuzzy on how sign and trades work. What exactly is the incentive for the Knicks to give us anything? If they really want Brunson that bad, and he apparently wants to be there that bad, why not just sign him outright and leave the Mavs with their dicks in the wind?
Old 06-28-2022, 03:58 PM   #340
BPo001
Diamond Member

Does JB just hate playing with Luka? Assuming the numbers are equal I don?t know how you go to a losing franchise like the Knicks over a Dallas team that just went to the WCF.
Old 06-28-2022, 04:02 PM   #341
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

Quote:
Does JB just hate playing with Luka? Assuming the numbers are equal I don?t know how you go to a losing franchise like the Knicks over a Dallas team that just went to the WCF.
Yep, it's nuts, but I also didn't get the feeling the FO was that adamant about keeping him. I mean, the Knicks flat out slutted themselves to get him. Like their lives depended on it.

Meanwhile, Luka is off playing overseas and Cuban is probably shark tanking it. Nico seemed kidna laisser faire about the whole thing. If the Mavs wanted him badly enough, then they woulda tried to matched what the Knicks were doing. But I can't fully blame them. I don't believe losing Brunson is the end of the world. It sucks, sure, but what the Knicks did was bonkers.

Old 06-28-2022, 04:05 PM   #342
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

Stein: There is a growing resignation in Dallas, sources say, that the Knicks are indeed Brunson's top choice and his inevitable destination.

Mavs flat out suck every summer
Old 06-28-2022, 04:05 PM   #343
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Quote:
That's how WE feel, but you have to remember, even with all their losing and incompetence over the past 25 years, the Knicks are STILL the "glamor" franchise for so many NBA players and fans.

Honestly, as much as it nauseates me, I get the appeal. It's just a unique franchise. Being in NY automatically makes you a much bigger star. Remember Linsanity? That was a legit cultural phenomenon. You think that would have happened if Lin played in Memphis, or Charlotte? Or even Dallas for that matter? No way. And don't even get me started on how insanely overhyped Porzingis was while he was there, just for being the first good player they had drafted in decades. I'm not saying he wasn't really good, but people were hyping him up like he was the next Duncan.

The sports media drools all over the Knicks, and for whatever reason, the media and the Knicks fanbase has always been obsessed with point guards. I guess because of Clyde Frazier? If Brunson is even mildly successful there, if they get back to the playoffs, the entire sports media and Knicks fanbase will lift him on their shoulders like he's Steve Nash in Phoenix, I promise you.
Old 06-28-2022, 04:10 PM   #344
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Knicks gonna be interesting with JB and Randle with half their cap

I?m happy for JB getting paid but man he?s walking into some shit
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2022, 04:16 PM   #345
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

Yeah, I hope Brunson has a thick skin. Not only the fan base but a hard ass, nobody wants to play for coach (don't forget Randle basically quit on the team last season).

You thought Rick was a hard ass...well...good luck.

Old 06-28-2022, 04:21 PM   #346
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

Quote:
So I'm really fuzzy on how sign and trades work. What exactly is the incentive for the Knicks to give us anything? If they really want Brunson that bad, and he apparently wants to be there that bad, why not just sign him outright and leave the Mavs with their dicks in the wind?
They currently don't have the space and no clear way to get there without multiple dance partners. A sign and trade with the Mavs would be the easiest way to get there.

I posted earlier, but it would likely look like Burks + filler + a pick or two to help facilitate. Quickley would be a nice target, I just don't see the Knicks inclined to part with him.
Old 06-28-2022, 04:21 PM   #347
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Seriously though, what are the odds of actually managing a sign and trade? What is this Knicks' incentive for doing one?
Old 06-28-2022, 04:23 PM   #348
saclare
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
Knicks gonna be interesting with JB and Randle with half their cap

I?m happy for JB getting paid but man he?s walking into some shit
Eh, my happiness is nil when we are reportedly prepared to match the offer. He's choosing his destination and will reap what he sows. That being said, I still hold the slim hope all this is smoke for an eventual re-signing, but man there's some strong sentiment out there this afternoon, much more so than yesterday/last night.
Old 06-28-2022, 04:23 PM   #349
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Except you?re not finding our second best player in free agency after Brunson our second best player in the playoffs, leaves. And again Mavs have no cap space and the rules are very quirky for a sign and trade to even be possible much less one the FO wants. Your only option is to be a worse team. Dinwiddie absolutely can?t pick up the slack. The team was gassed vs Warriors. And now you have our second best ball handler gone.

It will sadly be all on Lukas shoulders again but with one less ball handler.
Old 06-28-2022, 04:28 PM   #350
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

Mavs have known for weeks. Guess that explains it. Just gotta get something back in return.

https://twitter.com/tim_cato/status/1541894820133732352

Old 06-28-2022, 04:31 PM   #351
Melonhead
Guru

All that talk after the warriors series. I?m upset but more upset at Mavs. Same shit every year because it starts and ends with Cuban.
Old 06-28-2022, 04:31 PM   #352
saclare
Platinum Member

Quote:
Seriously though, what are the odds of actually managing a sign and trade? What is this Knicks' incentive for doing one?
Responded to you above. But one of their strongest suitors for space just resigned their center to a big extension. Not sure the Clippers will entertain a Nerlens Noel trade now...
Old 06-28-2022, 04:34 PM   #353
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by saclare View Post
Responded to you above. But one of their strongest suitors for space just resigned their center to a big extension. Not sure the Clippers will entertain a Nerlens Noel trade now...
+rep. Thank you. I've read proposed deals where we get back our 2023 pick. That would be fantastic. So fantastic actually that I'm just going to assume it's not a realistic possibility.
Old 06-28-2022, 04:35 PM   #354
Melonhead
Guru

Cato says Mavs have known for weeks
Old 06-28-2022, 04:38 PM   #355
saclare
Platinum Member

Quote:
+rep. Thank you. I've read proposed deals where we get back our 2023 pick. That would be fantastic. So fantastic actually that I'm just going to assume it's not a realistic possibility.
Yep, I'd love to find a way to get Burks and our 2023 1st rounder back, hell any of the 1st they hold would be valuable and satisfy the Sepien rule.

I just have a bad feeling they will find a suitor for Burks and not need the Mavs...thus, eff Brunson.

On the other hand, apparently the Mavs have known the Knicks were the preferred destination for a while, according to Tim Cato. If that's the case, then 1) why tf would they not utilize the TPE and let it expire, and 2) why no engage NYK early on for SNT scenarios to get something back in return?
Old 06-28-2022, 04:39 PM   #356
saclare
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melonhead View Post
Cato says Mavs have known for weeks
Yea I just saw that and included in my reply to spiral.

That then make it eff the Mavs FO for not engaging in trades utilizing the TPE (letting it expire) and/or SNT scenarios with the Knicks...tisk tisk
Old 06-28-2022, 04:40 PM   #357
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by saclare View Post
And they kept him for Powell money. I'd lol but it's just sad for us...

Old 06-28-2022, 04:41 PM   #358
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melonhead View Post
Except you?re not finding our second best player in free agency after Brunson our second best player in the playoffs, leaves. And again Mavs have no cap space and the rules are very quirky for a sign and trade to even be possible much less one the FO wants. Your only option is to be a worse team. Dinwiddie absolutely can?t pick up the slack. The team was gassed vs Warriors. And now you have our second best ball handler gone.

It will sadly be all on Lukas shoulders again but with one less ball handler.
It's definitely a step backwards next season, and it makes me sick, but tap MIGHT be right about the Mavs being better off in the long term... Just maybe. If it really is going to take 30 mil a year for 5 years to keep him, that is an insane price to pay, and he would be virtually untradeable. So 2-3 years from now we might be glad...

Right now though? This blows, no question. I'm just trying to find silver linings wherever I can.
Old 06-28-2022, 04:43 PM   #359
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
And they kept him for Powell money. I'd lol but it's just sad for us...
Losing Brunson makes me hope that much more that the Mavs trade Powell for ANYTHING instead of keeping him and just letting his deal expire. His expiring contract is like the last tradeable asset we have left.
Old 06-28-2022, 04:49 PM   #360
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Wood/Powell
DFS/Bertans
Bullock/ Green
THJ/ SD / Hardy/ Pinson
Luka/ ??? /Frank

Don?t know why people think we need wings. If anything we?re now desperately short on PGs and it?s still unclear if Wood can even play C.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote