Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-03-2007, 12:02 PM   #1
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Christmas Present for Girlfriend--Diamond

Hey fellow Mavs fans, I am seeking advice. I am looking at buying a Christmas present for my girlfriend. We have been dating for 1.5 years. Also living together. I think she is probably the one.... Anyway I am about to turn 26 this month. She turns 26 in January. I am looking to spend no more than $1,000.00 dollars. (is that too much? too little??)

Also, this is the first piece of jewelry I have bought my girlfriend.

I have been thinking about buying her some sort of "floating diamond" necklace. But when I search for that I don't find much. I was looking for some sort of invisible or small chain or cord with a diamond in the middle. Or maybe a pair of diamond ear rings. Not really sure.

Since most of you have girlfriends/wives, I just wanted to see what you guys thought or what you have bought in the past. I am a bit skeptical to buy this kind of stuff online. There are a few jewelry places near my work, which i have been thinking about stopping by. There is also a Tiffany's that I have been looking at, but I am not sure if i am just paying for the name.(probably). My girlfriend told me to stay away from the jewelry stores in the mall...

Or maybe there are some ladies on this board that can offer up their opinions?

I know my girlfriend told me "no hearts", months ago. So nothing with hearts.

Got any ideas?

100 vCash dollars goes to the poster with the best ideas.
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote