Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 12-08-2003, 07:52 PM   #1121
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts
Default RE: Say something about the last poster.

Has a tiger above and other below.

Lucky woman. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Edit: I mean, lioness.

Old 12-08-2003, 07:59 PM   #1122
Caliente
Diamond Member

Caliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to all
Default RE:Say something about the last poster.

He should know this better than anybody.
Old 12-08-2003, 08:03 PM   #1123
Chiwas
Guru

I don't know what she believes I know, but I trust her.

Old 12-08-2003, 08:15 PM   #1124
Caliente
Diamond Member

Caliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to all

I trust you beyond this board.
Old 12-08-2003, 08:19 PM   #1125
Chiwas
Guru

She must change to PM's at this point.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-08-2003, 08:26 PM   #1126
Caliente
Diamond Member

I have the power to change your stripes to solids. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-08-2003, 11:14 PM   #1127
mercury_rev

mercury_rev will become famous soon enough

Cali is too cool for school.
mercury_rev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2003, 08:53 AM   #1128
Caliente
Diamond Member

Au contraire.......I make an excellent student.........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 12-09-2003, 09:56 AM   #1129
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

Cool and smart.
Old 12-09-2003, 10:07 AM   #1130
Caliente
Diamond Member

His birthday is just around the corner......[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 12-09-2003, 11:03 AM   #1131
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

should not remind me. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-09-2003, 11:05 AM   #1132
Caliente
Diamond Member

I will respect your wishes......................[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 12-09-2003, 11:07 AM   #1133
LRB
Guru

Is respectful.
Old 12-09-2003, 11:13 AM   #1134
Caliente
Diamond Member

should put my mistletoe in the fridge to ensure freshness........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-09-2003, 01:09 PM   #1135
LRB
Guru

Need not worry it's in a safe place. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-09-2003, 01:11 PM   #1136
Psychedelic Fuzz
Platinum Member

Psychedelic Fuzz is on a distinguished road

has gotten a little more feisty in the bball sections as of late

Psychedelic Fuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2003, 01:14 PM   #1137
LRB
Guru

Should know that it's probably more disgruntled with a certain coach than feisty.
Old 12-09-2003, 01:16 PM   #1138
Psychedelic Fuzz
Platinum Member

Psychedelic Fuzz is on a distinguished road

should know he's not alone in thinking nellie needs to grow a set...
but I still like the mad scientist antics

Psychedelic Fuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2003, 01:37 PM   #1139
LRB
Guru

Should know that the mad scientest needs to find a way to raise the testosterone level considerably.
Old 12-09-2003, 01:43 PM   #1140
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Would like to stick his nose somewhere in a place of Nelsons that would not be too comfortable. (if not his nose, a similar device instead [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] ).
Old 12-09-2003, 01:45 PM   #1141
dallas_esq
Golden Member

dallas_esq is a jewel in the roughdallas_esq is a jewel in the roughdallas_esq is a jewel in the rough

Cleans behind ears and brushes teeth regularly.
Old 12-09-2003, 01:51 PM   #1142
LRB
Guru

Has been on best behavior most of the year!
Old 12-09-2003, 01:57 PM   #1143
Novice#41
Golden Member

Novice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to behold

not sure if he has been on best behavior...

but hey

ok the greetings are a bit too early but who cares about such a negligibility [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]...
Novice#41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2003, 02:02 PM   #1144
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Should realize that once Thanksgiving is over, it's never too early for Christmas greeting, Christmas decorations, or any thing else Christmas related. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 12-09-2003, 02:06 PM   #1145
Novice#41
Golden Member

Novice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to behold

should know i'm always thankful for clarification of facts [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Novice#41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2003, 02:15 PM   #1146
LRB
Guru

Is into the Christmas spirit already.
Old 12-09-2003, 02:16 PM   #1147
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Should realize that I would be more in the Christmas spirit if d-m.com would put up some Christmas decorations. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-09-2003, 03:08 PM   #1148
Caliente
Diamond Member

Quote:
Cleans behind ears
Even Santa likes u2's ears.......just like me.................[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 12-09-2003, 04:46 PM   #1149
LRB
Guru

Would like U2's ears for Christmas. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-09-2003, 04:53 PM   #1150
Caliente
Diamond Member

I would've settle for yours snowman but somebody else beat me to them.........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 12-09-2003, 05:11 PM   #1151
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

wants the snowman![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2003, 06:11 PM   #1152
LRB
Guru

Wants to take the cow (i.e. bogey) back to the mother ship for disection. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-09-2003, 07:04 PM   #1153
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

he's on to me![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 12-10-2003, 11:08 AM   #1154
Chiwas
Guru

He seems to be a real allien from outer space.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-10-2003, 11:13 AM   #1155
Caliente
Diamond Member

He should stop pacing so much. Shoes are expensive nowadays.........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-10-2003, 11:23 AM   #1156
Chiwas
Guru

When she gets her personal avatar, she should choose her own photo:

Old 12-10-2003, 11:26 AM   #1157
Caliente
Diamond Member

I can't believe you posted my pic.....................[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]...................[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-10-2003, 11:31 AM   #1158
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Can't believe the Tiger posted her caricature picture (although I thought you were a lioness, not a cat woman).
Old 12-10-2003, 11:33 AM   #1159
Caliente
Diamond Member

The truth has been revealed u2.............embrace it.....................[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 12-10-2003, 02:36 PM   #1160
sike
The Preacha

a revealer of truth.