Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Trade and Draft Board

Old 11-28-2004, 03:48 PM   #1
SeriousSummer
Golden Member

SeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant future
Default Yao for Shawn

Dallas trades: C Shawn Bradley (2.0 ppg, 1.9 rpg, 0.2 apg in 9.1 minutes)
Dallas receives: C Yao Ming (17.8 ppg, 7.7 rpg, 1.1 apg in 30.9 minutes)
Change in team outlook: +15.8 ppg, +5.8 rpg, and +0.9 apg.

Houston trades: C Yao Ming (17.8 ppg, 7.7 rpg, 1.1 apg in 30.9 minutes)
Houston receives: C Shawn Bradley (2.0 ppg, 1.9 rpg, 0.2 apg in 9.1 minutes)
Change in team outlook: -15.8 ppg, -5.8 rpg, and -0.9 apg.

TRADE ACCEPTED

Why Houston does it:

The International War Crimes Tribunal has determined that forcing Yao Ming to continue to play for Jeff Van Gundy violates the Geneva Convention's provisions against torture. Normally this wouldn't be a problem, since the United States isn't a signatory to the treaty creating the court, but rumours are that President George W. Bush is considering agreeing to submit to the court's jurisdiction in this one specific case, given the egregiousness and continuing natures of the violations. Rather than be forced to spend twenty years in the same cell as Slobadan Milosevic, Houston's management agrees to the trade.

Why Dallas does it:

Del Harris needs someone to practice Chinese with.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
SeriousSummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-28-2004, 04:25 PM   #2
vinnieponte

vinnieponte is on a distinguished road
Default RE:Yao for Shawn

it will never happen, but I'm for any trade that gets rid of bradley [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-28-2004, 04:35 PM   #3
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Yao for Shawn

funny...but more like skratch your head funny than laugh our loud funny...

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2004, 04:36 PM   #4
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

grndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
but I'm for any trade that gets rid of bradley
An odd sentiment when you consider that big Shawn has the best on-court +/-, and the second best net +/- on the team.
Old 11-30-2004, 04:42 AM   #5
Platinum Member

#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light

We don't need another scorer [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
#41 is offline   Reply With Quote